Minecraft loading page is white

Discus and support Minecraft loading page is white in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im Having A Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Where When I Open It It Says Mojang Like Usual Then Goes To White Screen, Like Usual, But Then It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sebastien980607, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Minecraft loading page is white

Im Having A Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Where When I Open It It Says Mojang Like Usual Then Goes To White Screen, Like Usual, But Then It Just Stays On White Screen Forever

:)

sebastien980607, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

No clue what they have done about this, if anything, as it has been reported for some time...found the following at Mojang which may or may not help (their is a solution on a Reddit which may help but is a workaround each time you load it rather than a fix):

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE...ght click 'runtime broker', and force quit it.

If it was working fine and has only just started doing it, then it's possible a driver update has caused this...might be worth rolling back your GPU driver to see
  3. aRagingCanadian Win User

White Pages

Between getting signed out everyday, even though I have "Keep me Signed In" checked. Click on certain forum pages will redirect you to the XBOX one splash page. "White Pages of Death" forcing you to refresh. Gamertag pictures not showing up. This website
    has been really messed up lately.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

White Pages

I knew I wasn't the only one! Now we can share in our misery! :)
  5. Scrtch Win User

White Pages

I'm seeing lots of quirky things on my end as well. It's being looked at. Seems to be good right now but was unusable not long ago. Make sure to clear cache and cookies and restart the browser. It's not working for everyone but in some cases it'll help.
  6. Randver Win User

White Pages

I'm seeing all kinds of errors here too.

Reply box doesn't show up, I get signed out, only half the page will load....my F5 button is getting a workout.
Thema:

1. Minecraft loading page is white - Similar Threads - Minecraft loading page

2. Minecraft Not Loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Not Loading: I have bought the full version of Minecraft bedrock edition on my PC from the Microsoft store. But whenever I try to play it, it gets stuck on the loading screen at 46%. I have tried searching up...
  3. Minecraft worlds failing to load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds failing to load.: I was loading into one of my Minecraft worlds when I bumped the Xbox and the power cord came out. I plugged it back in but now the worlds are not loading. When I click on a world it says "Syncing...
  4. When I try to load into my Minecraft world it says "The world has not fully synced or has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to load into my Minecraft world it says "The world has not fully synced or has...: When I try to load into my Minecraft world it says "The world has not fully synced or has been corrupted." Ive tried on both of my consoles but they both say the same thing. How do i fix this? If...
  5. My worlds in Minecraft don't open, appears: "Unable to load your world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My worlds in Minecraft don't open, appears: "Unable to load your world": Hi, I'm an Xbox One gamer and I have frequent issues with Minecraft. When I open one of my worlds, it says "Unable to load your world" and then I click again and nothing happens and I can't get...
  6. Cannot load a minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load a minecraft world: [img] Repeatedly says this, I have reinstalled reset my ps4 but still not sure how to fix this issue b71c53b6-ff0c-4183-a76c-cf52c2c85cad
  7. Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world.: Hello, my Series S keeps freezing when I try playing Minecraft, now I cant load or create any maps. I tried clearing the cache and uninstalling it multiple times but nothing works....
  8. Minecraft Dungeons loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons loading: I wanted to play minecraft dungeons. Everything was fine, and then happend this. [img] I closed window and then i was stuck in this screen [img] I reinstalled game I restarted microsoft store I...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds take forever to load, also syncing too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds take forever to load, also syncing too?: So as a bit of a precursor, i live in the middle of nowhere with a 56k Connection, but i saved up my own money and bought myself an xbox, and minecraft. Whenever i boot up minecraft the normal...
  10. Minecraft Loading Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Loading Realms: Hey I'm having trouble loading into a realm on Minecraft it just says "Building Terrain" I've sat here for an hour and nothing is working. Does anybody know how to fix it?...