Minecraft Log in error

Discus and support Minecraft Log in error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am hoping someone can help me! My son has a PS4 which he is unable to log into his minecraft account. We are able to sign in through the aka... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LauraByman, Mar 8, 2021.

1. LauraByman
    LauraByman Guest

Minecraft Log in error

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me! My son has a PS4 which he is unable to log into his minecraft account. We are able to sign in through the aka ms/remoteconnect, but then on his PS4 its say “Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account for the Playstation Network. He has several different logs in, with different email addresses and none of them are working for over a week now.

He also has a nintendo switch and he is able to log into that ok but not able to play on any servers... any ideas what is the issues?

Thanks!!

:)

LauraByman, Mar 8, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Cuenta Microsoft[Translation-Microsoft account]

Hi Eduar,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having log in issues. We recommend reaching out to the
    Minecraft forums and
    Mojang support. The error you are getting is one of their errors. Have you tried signing out of Minecraft on all other devices then log in on the phone?

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Thalia ChanelMontesd Win User

Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch

We are playing Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. Two of our profiles on the game is giving us an error -9. There is something wrong with the Marketplace that won't let us log in to the Microsoft Account. I try to log in manually and then it closes the program
    (Minecraft) completely. I've filed a report to Mojang and Minecraft. There are multiple people encountering the same issue. Please help.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 PC Cannot Login to Xbox Account

Hi Dustro,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. If you're able to sign into other Xbox or Microsoft services with your account, but are receiving a specific log in error message only with Minecraft, then you may wish to reach out to Mojang Support for further assistance.

Minecraft log in - Mojang Support

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. diamo616 Win User

Minecraft PE 0.15.0 xbox live login

Same problem on iPad 4: green screen with error message, in Minecraft PE and in Xbox app. But logging on xbox.com works fine. Any solutions?
  6. RachaelClifton-Grifi Win User

Minecraft

Yes he is logged onto xbox.live on his xbox. Message says. License error. We are having trouble verifying that you own minecraft on this device. Make sure that you have downloaded and installed minecraft from the microsoft store.
Thema:

Minecraft Log in error

1. Minecraft Log in error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Log error

2. Minecraft Bedrock Log-in Error PS$

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Log-in Error PS$: I keep getting this error every time I try to log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 to play Minecraft: "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...
  3. I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked: My password was breached before, and I got hacked on many sites. It was a few months ago but I forgot to check my minecraft account. When I tried to log in it said there was a security breach and...
  4. Cannot log in with original Nintendo Switch/Minecraft gamer tag/profile because replaced by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log in with original Nintendo Switch/Minecraft gamer tag/profile because replaced by...: My child has recently accidentally connected her Minecraft account, verified with my Microsoft email, to an Xbox live gamer tag. Now when she tries to log in to Minecraft, it logs in with the xbox...
  5. Can’t log into my Microsoft account Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account Minecraft PE: So long story short a few days ago it signed me out of my microsoft account and so i keep trying to sign hack in whoch doesnt work so i nade a new account tried to sign into that one but whenever...
  6. Can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Minecraft: I keep trying to log into Minecraft (I'm using bluestacks 4, if it helps) and I go through the process and it doesn't log me in. I tried multiple times, reinstalling it, and everything my small...
  7. losing Minecraft skins after logging back into my main account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    losing Minecraft skins after logging back into my main account: hello can you help me i was in minecraft windows 10 edition and i logged into my other account and imported a skin then i logged into my main account again and my packs were gone it was a skin...
  8. Minecraft PS4 Edition Log in Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Edition Log in Error: Hello! I have been having problems logging into my new microsoft account. months ago, i logged in with my Microsoft account to play online, but needed ps plus, so i just played by myself. And i...
  9. I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help: I am a mum who has started using minecraft so that my autistic son can play with someone. I downloaded the game to my phone, I signed in using my microsoft account, this worked once only. Now it...
  10. Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information: Hello dear Support, I purchased today Minecraft Story Mode Season two für PC. When starting it from my XBOX app I get the warning to connect to a Profile. Directly afterwards a Pop up appears but...