Minecraft log in

Discus and support Minecraft log in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I keep trying to log into my account for Minecraft and i put everything in correctly even changed my password and it keeps saying there’s an error and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JessieScott, Nov 26, 2019.

1. JessieScott
    JessieScott Guest

Minecraft log in

I keep trying to log into my account for Minecraft and i put everything in correctly even changed my password and it keeps saying there’s an error and i kept trying but it just won’t let me. Can someone help me?

:)

JessieScott, Nov 26, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more
    than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. NanookGames Win User

Logging in with minecraft

Hello,

I would suggest fully quitting the game, and trying again. If this does not help, try restarting your Xbox/shutting it down completely and then turning it back on. If the problem continues to persist, I would suggest going to https://support.xbox.com/
    or Mojang Support.

Try checking your internet/network connection, and restart if needed.

Hope this helps!
  4. dempup Win User

Minecraft log in

Hi RavenGorl.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for information and questions regarding Minecraft.
  5. Gamertag1245632 Win User

Can you please do the same because the same happened to me.

Thank you
  6. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Logging in with minecraft

Try redownloading the game and see if that fixes your loading issue.
Thema:

Minecraft log in

1. Minecraft log in - Similar Threads - Minecraft log

2. minecraft ps5 won’t let me log into my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft ps5 won’t let me log into my microsoft account: so i did the remote connect thing and now its saying “failed to login”, it says i need to sign in to another account that isnt linked to psn i never linked this account to any other psn account...
  3. Log on to Minecraft via ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    Log on to Minecraft via ios: My son created a Minecraft Realm on Xbox One that he shares with his friends. He would like to log on to the realm on his iPhone. Is that possible, and if so how does he do it? Since he is a...
  4. Cannot log in Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log in Minecraft ps4: Hi, I have a problem with Minecraft that I cannot make an account. I have never made a Microsoft account. When I press the "sign in with a Microsoft account button" it shows the code. But when I...
  5. minecraft log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft log in: whenever i try to log into my xbox live account on minecraft it always says "we were unable to sign you into xbox live, we cant sign you in to xbox live at the moment.try again in a while. if that...
  6. Cant log in with Microsoft account to minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in with Microsoft account to minecraft ps4: Whenever i try to log in with my microsoft account in minecraft ps4 it comes up that the account "is already connected to another account for PlayStation network" but im not. What can i do to fix...
  7. Unable to log into Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Minecraft: Split from this thread. This has been happening to me for a long time i dont know if it is because i have logged in like 10 times. When ever i delete minecraft and i play again it says it after...
  8. I can’t log into Java minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t log into Java minecraft: It wont let me log into java minecraft with my microsoft account even though it did before. It says i have the wrong login information and i even reset the password....
  9. Minecraft Kids Kindle Fire Microsoft account log in fail

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Kids Kindle Fire Microsoft account log in fail: I've downloaded the Minecraft Pocket Edition to my son's new Amazon Fire tablet and shared it with him so it appears on his profile. I've used HIS Microsoft account details to log in on my profile...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account: I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it works fine, but the game doesn't connect to my Microsoft account. Instead, there's a messsage about a error since the first time I tried....