Minecraft log in

Discus and support Minecraft log in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I keep trying to log into my account for Minecraft and i put everything in correctly even changed my password and it keeps saying there’s an error and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JessieScott, Nov 26, 2019.

1. JessieScott
    JessieScott Guest

Minecraft log in

I keep trying to log into my account for Minecraft and i put everything in correctly even changed my password and it keeps saying there’s an error and i kept trying but it just won’t let me. Can someone help me?

:)

JessieScott, Nov 26, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more
    than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. Gamertag1245632 Win User

Can you please do the same because the same happened to me.

Thank you
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft log in

Hello JessieScott,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to log in to Minecraft on a Windows 10 computer, Xbox 360, Xbox One or mobile device? Is there an error code
    or error message that appears when you attempt to log in? If you are using a mobile device to play Minecraft, we suggest uninstalling the application and installing it back. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello KDChalmers,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend removing the application from the iPhone and downloading it back. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one

Do you do this on xbox 360?.log into Minecraft on the 360, click Play, select the world I want, click Y, select the option to upload to the transfer slot, and then click OK when the progress bar finishes.
    log into Minecraft the xbox one edition and download from there not the better together minecraft which is just called minecraft.

Hope this helps
Thema:

Minecraft log in

1. Minecraft log in - Similar Threads - Minecraft log

2. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.: For some reason my Minecraft app was crashing every time I opened the app. And it would automatically sign me in to my microsoft account. In order to by pass the freezing, I had to uninstall the...
  3. When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes

in XBoX on Mobile
    When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes: Not sure why but every time i try to log into microsoft my MCPE crashes every time 13e9c852-2e5d-4078-81be-1c4a8d4c56db
  4. MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!: I have minecraft PE and every time im in one particular area of the us i cant log in to my xbox live account. Whenever i pull up minecraft its always loading and says “logging into microsoft...
  5. Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft: I logged out of Minecraft for a bit for a friend so he could play, but after he was done and I logged in, all my marketplace inventory disappeared. I really hope I didn't lose everything,...
  6. No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE [Mod Translation - I can't log in to Minecraft PE]

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE [Mod Translation - I can't log in to Minecraft PE]: Recién me compré en la play store (android) el Minecraft y cuando entro me dice que inicie sesión, pero cuando le doy sale una pantalla verde con una barra circular cargando, pero espero mucho y...
  7. Não consigo logar no xbox live no Minecraft Pocket Edition[Translation-I can't log on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar no xbox live no Minecraft Pocket Edition[Translation-I can't log on xbox...: Eu comprei o jogo, quando clico em entrar ele abre uma tela verde carregando e fecha, voltando ao jogo. Como resolver isso? [Translation-I bought the game when I click on entering it opens a...
  8. I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net: So, I have recently (accidentally) broken a large HP laptop and I had my Minecraft on there (signed in via Gmail) and now when I try to log in via minecraft.net and I click the Log in button, it...
  9. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account: I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts...
  10. Can't log in with Mircrosoft account on PS4, Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in with Mircrosoft account on PS4, Minecraft: Okay, so I previously made a new Microsoft account (this one), but I can't use it to log into Minecraft on my PS4. How can I fix this? Should I try another device and try to use that to log in? If...