Minecraft log in

Discus and support Minecraft log in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, so the problem I'm having is that when I try to log into Minecraft on my tablet it says Are you trying to sign in and stuff and when I click... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ❀ʝαуℓєєм α¢σѕтα❀, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Minecraft log in

Hello, so the problem I'm having is that when I try to log into Minecraft on my tablet it says Are you trying to sign in and stuff and when I click continue it justs Reloads the entire page and asks the same question can you please help?

*** Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming ***

:)

❀ʝαуℓєєм α¢σѕтα❀, Jun 30, 2022
  2. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I don’t think it has to do with that. When I log into the Minecraft website it says that I have Minecraft purchased, it won’t let me log in with this account into the Minecraft launcher. Whenever I click log in with Microsoft or I click on my account to log in, it says that there was an issue while logging in.
  3. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

minecraft log in

Ok, you need to confirm with Mojang on their support site that has actually done the migration to that account
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

minecraft log in

Hi KenIfould! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please go to your email and verify that you received the confirmation email of the migration of your account.
  6. Georges C. Win User

logging in to minecraft

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jacob, To change your account password the system needs to verify your identity to prove that you own the account, in case it asks you to select the email that appears in order to receive the security code.

If you no longer have this email, or no longer have access to it to receive the code, you must click "I don't have any of these" so that you can enter a new phone number, or security email to receive the code.

But when you do this, the system goes into an automatic 30-day quarantine so you can do this update.
Thema:

Minecraft log in

1. Minecraft log in - Similar Threads - Minecraft log

2. Logging into Minecraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging into Minecraft on PS5: I just bought MC for my PS5, when i went to log in for the first time it told me my Microsoft account was already linked to a console on the PS4 network. I had an Xbox before this so I'm not sure...
  3. Logged minecraft web and launcher with errors"OOPS! Wecould not validate youraccess,please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logged minecraft web and launcher with errors"OOPS! Wecould not validate youraccess,please...: I have bought this game for several months,but today I opened this game and discovered here is an error with my game on the web and the game launcher.On the web, it is "OOPS! We could not validate...
  4. Can't log into Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Basically, whenever I open Minecraft Bedrock it asks me to log in, I log in, and it just sits there doing nothing the whole time. I've looked online and found nothing helpful....
  5. I can't log into my Minecraft account post-migration. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my Minecraft account post-migration. What do I do?: Every time I try logging in using email and password, it says it's been migrated. When I do "Login with Microsoft", it logs me into an account with no Minecraft. I contacted Mojang support and...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account: I tried playing Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch with some of my friends on PC/Xbox and it simply wouldn't let me into my Microsoft account with Error codes Creeper/Crossbow (Code Creeper...
  7. Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account: I can’t log into my account I keep getting “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” I’ve logged into my account and everything and...
  8. Minecraft Microsoft log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft log in: I have not played Minecraft since the mojang account switch, my minecraft account auto logs me out after a few months of not playing so when i was told to log in again i didn't think anything of...
  9. Cant log into my minecraft and microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into my minecraft and microsoft account: Yesterday I finally linked my mojang and microsoft accounts together and couldnt log into them, the problem I found is I have no idea what password to use now to log into minecraft and so I...
  10. Minecraft launcher is unable to log in to my microsoft (xbox) account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher is unable to log in to my microsoft (xbox) account: So, I've been having this problem for a few days already. It's already reported on multiple threads but out of all the solutions that "worked", none worked for me. The problem follows: - I open...