Minecraft login issue

Discus and support Minecraft login issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the mobile version of Minecraft on my iPhone6s and it recently started kicking me out of the app every time I try entering it. I don’t know if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morgoth17, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Morgoth17
    Morgoth17 Guest

Minecraft login issue

I have the mobile version of Minecraft on my iPhone6s and it recently started kicking me out of the app every time I try entering it. I don’t know if this is where I’m supposed to go but this is the only place everywhere else pointed to. It worked 2 hours
    ago and I went into it and was trying to join a friends game and it suddenly kicked me out and I haven’t been able to enter since. Its worked fine since i got it till now. Been very happy with it

:)

Morgoth17, Nov 8, 2019
  2. oO Janeway Oo Win User

Minecraft login issue

Hi There!

My suggestion would be check if the app is up to date and doesn't require up dating.

Otherwise issues with IOS and Minecraft may be better addressed at the link below, which is also specifically for the pocket editions (mobiles):

https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-pocket-edition

Hope this finds you to a solution!
  3. Morgoth17 Win User

Minecraft login issue

The problem is randomly fixed now. Thank you for your time. I had checked the data before i contacted you. I dont know what happened for sure. Thanks again
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft login issue

Hello Morgoth,

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved. we will be locking this thread. if you ever have another question, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!

Thanks again.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Switch Minecraft login issue

Hey StopGeoDuck

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forum.

That is a known bug that is affecting the Switch platform that Mojang is aware of and closely working with the Xbox team for a fix. There isn't an estimated time on when this will be fixed, but I would suggest posting a comment over
    on this bug reporting site
    https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MCPE/issues/MCPE-34662?filter=allopenissues

I also recommend contacting Xbox customer support:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call

I hope this is of some help to you.
  6. Jacksharkben Win User

Xbox One game won't launch

are you login to the account that you got minecraft for?
Thema:

Minecraft login issue

1. Minecraft login issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft login issue

2. 마인크래프트 로그인 문제 [Translate] Minecraft login issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 로그인 문제 [Translate] Minecraft login issues: 안녕하세요. 안드로이드 폰에 마인크래프트를 설치하 로그인을 위해 본 계 을 만들었습니다. 마인크래프트에 로그인을 하 면 초록색 화면으로 바뀌 아래롸 같은 메세지가 나옵니다. "죄송합니다. 오류가 발생했습니다. 다시 시도하거나, Xbox.com에서 다시 시도해 보세요. 들 게임하게 해 주 는데 아주 어 네요. 어떻게 해결하지요?...
  3. I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox.: I was playing minecraft about 2 months ago when it froze and kicked me out. I logged back on, only to find it had kicked me out of my account for minecraft bedrock. I tried to log back in, only...
  4. Minecraft 로그인오류 [Translate] Minecraft login error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft 로그인오류 [Translate] Minecraft login error: 로그인을 하면 이리계속뜹니다 어떻하면되 ? [Translate] If you try to log in, what if you keep going? [img] 3a874bcd-570a-4b12-ac0a-dac66a06fdfa
  5. Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...: Estou tendo o seguinte problema: Bom, comprei o Minecraft Windows 10 edition, certo. Baixei, e entrei. Quando fui logar, apareceu a seguinte mensagem "Tentamos conectar você a sua conta da...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error: Upon opening Minecraft Windows 10, which I just purchased, when I click the "Sign In" button I get the following error: [img] I am running an up to date version of game(as I downloaded it...
  7. Minecraft Mobile can't login

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile can't login: (sorry for bad english) Minecraft: Unable to login, keeps on loading on the never ending loading green screen (I bought it from google playstore) Xbox app: Unable to login last week, but i am...
  8. Switch Minecraft login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch Minecraft login issue: Last week I was easily able to play minecraft with xbox users from my switch. my microsoft account was working just fine one day, then the next it stopped working. i opened it up and it had logged...
  9. Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues: So my problem is concerning Xbox Live and Minecraft Pocket Edition on an iPad Mini. For the last few months, we have had a curious problem with Minecraft. Whenever we are on the WiFi at our house,...
  10. Minecraft PE Xbox.com Server Login Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PE Xbox.com Server Login Issue: Whenever I am on Minecraft PE and join a new server, it obviously asks me to type in a password to use to login again at a later time. However, when I go to do so, it says I cannot chat due to my...