Minecraft Login & XBox

Discus and support Minecraft Login & XBox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had an XBox account for a while and recently purchased Minecraft PC edition. The Usernames are different... so what do I do in logging into the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JohnnyRay74, Jul 6, 2020.

1. JohnnyRay74
    JohnnyRay74 Guest

Minecraft Login & XBox

I have had an XBox account for a while and recently purchased Minecraft PC edition. The Usernames are different... so what do I do in logging into the game with my XBox account if the usernames are the only thing that don't match?

:)

JohnnyRay74, Jul 6, 2020
  2. KundeFP. Win User

Minecraft Online

I have connection to Xbox Network. But It doesnt login on Minecraft. I cannot login in Minecraft.
  3. Jacksharkben Win User

Xbox One game won't launch

are you login to the account that you got minecraft for?
  4. gnilugarD Win User

Microsoft Account Connecting issue to Nintendo Switch (Minecraft)

https://answers.microsoft.com/sv-se/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-login-problems/ef4a5b94-c3c8-47af-a25f-905408adbfa9
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Minecraft Login & XBox

If the user name, meaning the gamertag is different that means you have two different accounts. The email that you sign in with has to be the exact same as the one that you sign into the xbox with
  6. HowardZheng Win User

Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

I don't think this is the game's fault. Minecraft runs very well on my device, it can launch and play smoothly expect for Xbox account login. I downloaded Xbox app to see if I can have a good luck to login on that app. However the same infinity
    loading page turned up.

When I tried logging in Xbox on Minecraft on another Android device, it pops a window to let me choose a Microsoft account, however on this post's device, it didn't give me a popup whether it is Minecraft or Xbox app.
Thema:

Minecraft Login & XBox

1. Minecraft Login & XBox - Similar Threads - Minecraft Login

2. Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.: Hi all, pretty much the title sum it all. Yesterday evening I convinced to transfer from moji account to microsoft for login in minecraft. Today I can't login in minecraft say email/password...
  3. Minecraft error "Failed to login: null".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft error "Failed to login: null".: I just migrated my Minecraft account, the whole procedure was simple and fast, the problem comes when I tried to play on a server, I tried to enter and I got the error "Failed to login: null"....
  4. Failed login to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed login to Minecraft: Cannot login to Minecraft with microsoft account in PC Windows 10 system. Error code shown: Drowned Pls advise b899f385-5600-485d-b038-328597bc9cce
  5. How to login to Minecraft with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to login to Minecraft with Microsoft Account: Hello, I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account; however, I am now no longer able to login to Minecraft. I tried using my Microsoft login information, but it says that the email and...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition login details

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition login details: Dear Community I've bought Minecraft Java Edition for my son over a month ago and cant figure out the user name and password that I need to use to log him in and get him to start playing on his...
  7. Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps...: I have a problem linking my ps4 and Microsoft accounts on minecraft - I keep getting the sign that says "opps looks like this account is already connected" - but it doesnt show my previouly...
  8. Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in: Hello, For some reason when I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft it won't let me type my info in, like at all. I can move the window around, but cant type anything to login, nor...
  9. Minecraft login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login: Hey everyone, I’m having an issue with my Minecraft account. I went to login this afternoon. And it made me put in my code again, after I put in my code and did all that it made me add another...
  10. Minecraft Account Accessible but I get Failed to Login Null and Cannot go on Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Account Accessible but I get Failed to Login Null and Cannot go on Minecraft Realms: Hello, I own Minecraft Java Edition for a few months now, but recently when I tried to log in with my account, there were changes such as a new gamertag and the Play Demo option, but I was able...