minecraft login

Discus and support minecraft login in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mincraft won't let me sign in. When I login it takes me back to the title screen instead of logging in I've tried everything on the forums but nothings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mexguey6, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Mexguey6
    Mexguey6 Guest

minecraft login

Mincraft won't let me sign in. When I login it takes me back to the title screen instead of logging in I've tried everything on the forums but nothings working I just need help logging in. (I'm on android)

:)

Mexguey6, Jun 8, 2021
  2. KundeFP. Win User

Minecraft Online

I have connection to Xbox Network. But It doesnt login on Minecraft. I cannot login in Minecraft.
  3. Jacksharkben Win User

Xbox One game won't launch

are you login to the account that you got minecraft for?
  4. dempup Win User

Minecraft login

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for information and questions regarding Minecraft.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft login

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you all again and happy gaming!
  6. User 5262020 Win User

Minecraft login

Alright so I was wondering if I can log in Minecraft java edition on my windows 10 using the Microsoft account I had used for Minecraft pocket edition. Can somebody tell me if its possible?
Thema:

minecraft login

1. minecraft login - Similar Threads - minecraft login

2. Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account: We have two Ipad Mini 4's. Neither of them will log into the Minecraft or Xbox apps...we have tried deleting and re-downloading the apps with no changes. We go to log in and get the error message...
  3. Minecraft login issues on Ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login issues on Ipad: Hi I've been struggling for ages to try and log into minecraft on my sons Ipad. My son & daughter have the exact same Ipads but she is able to log into minecraft and play on the ipad while he is...
  4. Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets: I have 2 fire tablets that my boys play Minecraft on. They regularly swap tablets (one is older and slower) and I usually simply log out of one Microsoft account and then log in to the other...
  5. Minecraft ps4 (can't login to xbox account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft ps4 (can't login to xbox account): As you can see, the game says I need to login using the account shown. But that's precisely the problem. I am logging in using that account. And please don't tell me to check whether I'm using the...
  6. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: My microsoft account hasn’t been working for the past month now its starting to become a joke. Before it let me log on but it took almost an hour to Connect now it had completely stopped me from...
  7. I can't login Xbox account to minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't login Xbox account to minecraft game: I use the bakaxl starter to play minecraft. The login method is genuine verification (Microsoft account), but I have a Microsoft account. I log in to say that my Microsoft account does not create...
  8. I can’t add a Login to Minecraft on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t add a Login to Minecraft on my ps4: Whenever I try to login using a microsoft account into minecraft on my ps4, it says its linked to a different ps4 (even if its a new account) and tells me to use my already connected account, but...
  9. Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.: So minecraft java edition was working a few days ago, but the suddenly it stopped one day. It showed i didn’t own the game at first (i did own he game) but then i loged out, and tried logging in,...
  10. Minecraft PS4 MS Account Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 MS Account Login: So, I'm trying to log into my MS account that my friend was previously logged into on MY PS4. It will not allow me to link my account because is linked, even though I signed him out. How do I sign...