Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets

Discus and support Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have 2 fire tablets that my boys play Minecraft on. They regularly swap tablets (one is older and slower) and I usually simply log out of one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GigiBackshall-Wilkinsons, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets

I have 2 fire tablets that my boys play Minecraft on. They regularly swap tablets (one is older and slower) and I usually simply log out of one Microsoft account and then log in to the other child's Microsoft account. However I can't do this now. I sign out, restart the device and then when I try to login to a different account it keeps going back to the screen welcoming the gamertag I have just logged out from. It is infuriating as I have been doing this weekly with no previous

Can anyone help?

:)

GigiBackshall-Wilkinsons, Jun 7, 2021
  2. JuliusGathings Win User

Xbox on iOS not working properly

Actually i use a n amazon fire tablet and the app asks you to sign in multiple times before shutting off. many otherz are having the same proble m. it has been persising for atleast 4 weeks now , need a fix
  3. Fatalshock8912 Win User

x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

Sorry to dig up this fossil thread, but I'm in the market for a Tablet and I was wondering what people actually think of the Kindle Fire HDX. It looks slick, but it's killed by the iPad in terms of reviews if you look (rather ironically) at amazon. I was
    hoping for some gamer feedback, as it would be great to get a tablet and flesh out the smartglass function and get some portable films. Cheers.
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

[quote user="Jayadub"]

I will disagree with the post above. The current Kindle Fire HD and HDX are NOT budget tablets. The iPads are overpriced for value.

[/quote]

I never said the kindle fire was a budget tablet. I was just making a general statement. When i mean budget i mean offbrand. Kindle is made by amazon, things like that, surface, nexus, galaxy etc are all made by repitable companies. With that said, the issue
    with the kindle is the lack of app support (same issue with the surface tablets) and the performance still falls way short of the ipads. even the older ipad 2 can be found for the same price as a fire HDX and the A5 chip apple uses is better. I did alot of
    research for this for the same reaon he asked. I looked at the fire, nexus, galaxy, excite, surface, and ipad.
  5. AndyHanna Win User

Pyramid solitaire - unwinnable game

If that is the case I will uninstall the app. My experience is about 1 out of 3 are unwinnable in pyramid solitaire . I will uninstall the app and play the one on my Amazon Fire tablet. I have played 10 games so far and only 1 unwinnable game.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft

Hello Rachael,

We would like to confirm that your son is attempting to play Minecraft on a tablet and are experiencing an issue concerning an error that appears trying to identify the licensing of the game.

Minecraft on a tablet will involve the Google Playstore and not the Microsoft store, is the Google Playstore the location that you are installing Minecraft from?

Does this tablet by any chance also double as a laptop/PC?

Clarify these questions so that we can further assist.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets

1. Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets - Similar Threads - Minecraft logins Amazon

2. Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad won't login to Microsoft/Xbox account: We have two Ipad Mini 4's. Neither of them will log into the Minecraft or Xbox apps...we have tried deleting and re-downloading the apps with no changes. We go to log in and get the error message...
  3. minecraft login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft login: Mincraft won't let me sign in. When I login it takes me back to the title screen instead of logging in I've tried everything on the forums but nothings working I just need help logging in. (I'm on...
  4. Minecraft login issues on Ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login issues on Ipad: Hi I've been struggling for ages to try and log into minecraft on my sons Ipad. My son & daughter have the exact same Ipads but she is able to log into minecraft and play on the ipad while he is...
  5. Minecraft ps4 (can't login to xbox account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft ps4 (can't login to xbox account): As you can see, the game says I need to login using the account shown. But that's precisely the problem. I am logging in using that account. And please don't tell me to check whether I'm using the...
  6. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: My microsoft account hasn’t been working for the past month now its starting to become a joke. Before it let me log on but it took almost an hour to Connect now it had completely stopped me from...
  7. I can't login Xbox account to minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't login Xbox account to minecraft game: I use the bakaxl starter to play minecraft. The login method is genuine verification (Microsoft account), but I have a Microsoft account. I log in to say that my Microsoft account does not create...
  8. I can’t add a Login to Minecraft on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t add a Login to Minecraft on my ps4: Whenever I try to login using a microsoft account into minecraft on my ps4, it says its linked to a different ps4 (even if its a new account) and tells me to use my already connected account, but...
  9. Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t login using microsoft login in minecraft java edition.: So minecraft java edition was working a few days ago, but the suddenly it stopped one day. It showed i didn’t own the game at first (i did own he game) but then i loged out, and tried logging in,...
  10. Minecraft PS4 MS Account Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 MS Account Login: So, I'm trying to log into my MS account that my friend was previously logged into on MY PS4. It will not allow me to link my account because is linked, even though I signed him out. How do I sign...