Minecraft lost cape

Discus and support Minecraft lost cape in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey sorry to bother you but I just recently lost my orange creeper cape on Minecraft and I was wondering on why that occurred and it won’t show up in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaseyGraham, Jul 22, 2021.

1. CaseyGraham
    CaseyGraham Guest

Minecraft lost cape

Hey sorry to bother you but I just recently lost my orange creeper cape on Minecraft and I was wondering on why that occurred and it won’t show up in my cape selection slot . I was wondering if you could help me get it back I have had it on a skin and it just won’t show up and equip it so please reach out to my Xbox acount kcgraham **** soon as you can and help me figure out why it won’t show up.

Sincerely, kcgraham

:)

CaseyGraham, Jul 22, 2021
  2. FBwZ Win User

Minecraft lost cape

Hey sorry to bother you but I just recently lost my orange creeper cape on Minecraft and I was wondering on why that occurred and it won’t show up in my cape selection slot . I was wondering if you could help me get it back I have had it on a skin and it just won’t show up and equip it so please reach out to my Xbox acount kcgraham **** soon as you can and help me figure out why it won’t show up.

Sincerely, kcgraham
    hi
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Minecraft lost cape

Hi there Casey! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. What version of Minecraft do you play?
  4. KarateDevanG Win User

Microsoft 1st Birthday Cape

My son just corrected me, it's a Minecraft cape. =)
  5. themann2488 Win User

Minecraft Cape

The cape for your avatar is ONLY for you avatar and not a in game item, during Minecraft's one year anniversary all skins had a cape the was blue and had a cake on it I'm going to assume they saw that. The cape only lasted a week and isn't available anymore
    as far as I'm aware.
  6. afur73 Win User

Microsoft 1st Birthday Cape

ok, i understand that they are only on screen for a short period of time.

i noticed that some users are using these capes in minecraft, i cant figure out that one, any tips.
Thema:

Minecraft lost cape

1. Minecraft lost cape - Similar Threads - Minecraft lost cape

2. Lost a piece of my Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a piece of my Minecraft world: Ok so about two months ago now I been Having this problem with my world but I’m now getting ask for help for it so one day I log into my world and this was on a different xbox it’s was my cousins...
  3. Connection failed. Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu. Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection failed. Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu. Minecraft...: Hello, yesterday I got gold. When I tried to join a minigame for minecraft xbox 360 edition, it gave me an error. The error states, "Connection failed. Connection to the server was lost. Exiting...
  4. lost Minecraft worlds due to xbox shutdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost Minecraft worlds due to xbox shutdown: I play Minecraft on an Xbox One that has a tendency to shut down automatically when playing Minecraft due to what I believe is poor ventilation, it is ok when I am in a world because I can just...
  5. Reinstalled minecraft and now some of my saved worlds are corrupted, missing or have lost...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled minecraft and now some of my saved worlds are corrupted, missing or have lost...: This might be long, sorry but quite allot has been happening and I want to make sure I don’t leave out any information that might be important . I last played minecraft 3 days ago, I saved and...
  6. Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft: Hello there, I changed from my xbox 360 with purchased skins and saved world. I now am using a xbox one and have lost all of my skins and worlds. Can someone olease tell me what is going on and...
  7. Lost Minecraft Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft Skin: Hey, I need help finding this Minecraft skin on my box. If you know, please tell me the skin pack it's under. Spent hours trying to find it and failed. Thank you <3. [img]...
  8. Lost Minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft worlds: My Minecraft worlds disappeared a few months ago. I did not delete them. They were not loading, so I uninstalled the app from my iPad and reinstalled it, and they were gone. Any help?...
  9. Lost all my Minecraft worlds and data and mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my Minecraft worlds and data and mods: After the Microsoft store update Where u couldn’t play any games I’ve fixed tha but in the process Microsoft deleted all my Minecraft worlds and mods which I’ve dedicated 300+ hours in to and I...
  10. Minecraft dungeon shut down my pc and lost character.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeon shut down my pc and lost character.: Hi! I was just playing some minecraft dungeon and i was at level 35. While i was playing i got black screen and the pc just shuts down and restarts. I was checking event viewer and i got some...