Minecraft Marketplace don't work

Discus and support Minecraft Marketplace don't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After 48hrs the Minecraft Marketplace still not working?! I've tried to purchase "zombieland" and coins to buy the same map; when I try to purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucaScardigli, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft Marketplace don't work

After 48hrs the Minecraft Marketplace still not working?!

I've tried to purchase "zombieland" and coins to buy the same map; when I try to purchase the market don't process my request

Please Help!

:)

LucaScardigli, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Marketplace don't work

1. Minecraft Marketplace don't work - Similar Threads - Minecraft Marketplace don't

2. I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer: Hi, I’ve been trying to buy a realm and some minecoins for days now, and I get the same error message. My account doesn’t let me play due to how my account is set up. Which makes no sense because...
  3. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch): Hello there, my last try here. I play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. I bought the ZigZag Texture Pack and a Skinpack several months ago. Now for longer than a month, my purchases are gone....
  4. My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???: I had about 20+ packs, but then suddenly disappeared from my list of packs. It is not in my purchase history because it was purchased by minecoins. I tried all the steps people reccomended, but...
  5. Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10): I play Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Nintendo Switch and Windows 10. In the past I have bought a fair amount of items in the marketplace, however, since a little before the 'Buzzy Bees'...
  6. Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft: I logged out of Minecraft for a bit for a friend so he could play, but after he was done and I logged in, all my marketplace inventory disappeared. I really hope I didn't lose everything,...
  7. How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...: How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch? ee38fd38-133d-4f0d-b492-c20dbe02195a
  8. Previously purchased Minecraft Marketplace items no longer appear as purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased Minecraft Marketplace items no longer appear as purchased.: I bought several things on the Minecraft Marketplace roughly six months ago, it was all linked to my xbox account because most of it was purchased on my xbox. Recently installed the mobile version...
  9. Marketplace in Minecraft not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marketplace in Minecraft not working: When I try to go to the Marketplace in Minecraft to go to the skin pack I BOUGHT, a LONG time ago, it says there is an error with my account. It says exactly, "There is an error with your account....
  10. paid for minecraft modern furniture in the marketplace (in app purchase) but now it is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for minecraft modern furniture in the marketplace (in app purchase) but now it is not...: paid for minecraft modern furniture in the marketplace (in app purchase) but now it is not downloaded to my PC, it is saying to buy again but my account was already debited...