Minecraft marketplace refunds

Discus and support Minecraft marketplace refunds in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is there any possible way i can get my Minecoins back from buying a map i didn't buy on purpose. 28fe232b-fe45-4a8c-8322-1e3b3f80a4bb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Logy0926rock, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Logy0926rock
    Logy0926rock Guest

Is there any possible way i can get my Minecoins back from buying a map i didn't buy on purpose.

:)

Logy0926rock, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

minecraft refund!

Xbox support will offer refunds on Marketplace purchases (not just Minecraft) on a case-by-case basis.

In the case of the Minecraft refunds. They are only offering that refund to people who do not have a HDTV, who purchased Minecraft before the 11th of May. That was the date they changed the game's description on Xbox Live. Give support a call.

@Turbo

Minecraft splitscreen will not work on SDTV's.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Lifeboat UberVIP

According to this article, all sales for Minecoins regardless of platform are final.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035130471-Minecraft-Marketplace-Issues

So, you're advised to check out this FAQ over the mInecraft Marketplace for issue regarding it if anything is broken, not displaying correctly, or otherwise 'bothersome.'

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/minecraft-marketplace-faq

Though most digital currency purchases aren't refundable... you can try nevertheless...

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...scriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  5. Countdown826 Win User

Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

I found the problem. On the Microsoft Store, it was for Xbox One, not Bedrock edition. On the Minecraft Marketplace, it says I need to purchase it again. However, I still cant refund it :(
  6. bowski477 Win User

Compra de mods do minecraft no Xbox one com crédito da conta Microsoft

There are no mods on the Xbox version of minecraft. Are you talking about skins and texture packs? Are you trying to purchase in the Xbox Marketplace or the Minecraft marketplace with minecoins?
Thema:

1. Minecraft marketplace refunds - Similar Threads - Minecraft marketplace refunds

2. Minecraft Beta Marketplace problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta Marketplace problem: I am in the Minecraft Beta and by console is in the Alpha skip ahead program.When I try to play Minecraft, i get the message 'There is an error with your account .You will be unable to use the...
  3. Unable to access Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Minecraft Marketplace: Hey all, I am unable to access the Minecraft Marketplace on my console, it is the Bedrock Edition not the 360 edition. This is where it gets weird, I can access it via my PC but it is locked off...
  4. the Minecraft Marketplace does not like me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Minecraft Marketplace does not like me: All of my purchases on the Minecraft Marketplace were reset and i have no idea what to do f4f587bb-a2dc-4b31-b04f-1d4737ed9aec
  5. Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft marketplace: Hi, Can anyone help! Minecraft Market place will not load on my xbox one but i can access it on my phone, is there a reason for this? Any help please!! bdcf0d40-d394-47c7-87b0-0d60a29a469f
  6. Can't download Minecraft RTX worlds from the marketplace in the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download Minecraft RTX worlds from the marketplace in the beta.: Nvidia has added RTX support in an update to their GTX 1080TI graphics cards (I am on the latest drivers with the RTX beta support driver version 445.87 released on April 15th, 2020. Anyway, since...
  7. Can’t find the RTX worlds in the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition marketplace

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t find the RTX worlds in the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition marketplace: I’ve have done the installation right and I’m pretty much good to go to try out the RTX feature in Minecraft, but I can’t seem to find the RTX worlds in the in-game marketplace. I have already...
  8. Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace: Eu comprei um item no marketplace do minecraft (Skyblock), porém não consigo iniciar o jogo neste item pois informa que o mesmo não foi adquirido. Conseguem me auxiliar? Utilizo o jogo em um...
  9. Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.: The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to Microsoft Account". Clicking "Save to Microsoft Account" does nothing,...
  10. Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...: Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block race)that does not work with split screen or even multiplayer. Did I really just buy the map to race...