Minecraft marketplace refunds

Discus and support Minecraft marketplace refunds in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is there any possible way i can get my Minecoins back from buying a map i didn't buy on purpose. 28fe232b-fe45-4a8c-8322-1e3b3f80a4bb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Logy0926rock, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Logy0926rock
    Logy0926rock Guest

Is there any possible way i can get my Minecoins back from buying a map i didn't buy on purpose.

:)

Logy0926rock, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

minecraft refund!

Xbox support will offer refunds on Marketplace purchases (not just Minecraft) on a case-by-case basis.

In the case of the Minecraft refunds. They are only offering that refund to people who do not have a HDTV, who purchased Minecraft before the 11th of May. That was the date they changed the game's description on Xbox Live. Give support a call.

@Turbo

Minecraft splitscreen will not work on SDTV's.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. Countdown826 Win User

Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

I found the problem. On the Microsoft Store, it was for Xbox One, not Bedrock edition. On the Minecraft Marketplace, it says I need to purchase it again. However, I still cant refund it :(
  5. medium bloke Win User

Account Got Hacked; Gamerscore Reset

There aren't usually refunds for items purchased on the Marketplace. Marketplace purchases are final.
  6. Smwutches Win User

A waste of microsoft points cause of no co-op (Resident Evil 6) - to the xbox creators

Everything in the marketplace does say that there are no refunds. So they won't refund the points.
Thema:

1. Minecraft marketplace refunds - Similar Threads - Minecraft marketplace refunds

2. Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace: Kann in Marketplace Minecraft keine neue Welt mehr kaufen. Bin auch angemeldet und bekomme immer das gleiche keine Verbindung zur Marketplace, bitte Internetverbindung prüfen. Internet liegt aber...
  3. Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....: so basically i recently brought a few world and skin packs from the marketplace for my Xbox one and they were all working until i brought and tried to open the Esta Noche template and it instantly...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition : Marketplace Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition : Marketplace Issue: So, I have had this issue for a while now and it's starting to annoy me. I can log in to my account, and change my skins just fine. I can also browse the Marketplace. However, When I try to buy...
  5. Minecraft Marketplace don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace don't work: After 48hrs the Minecraft Marketplace still not working?! I've tried to purchase "zombieland" and coins to buy the same map; when I try to purchase the market don't process my request Please...
  6. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.2 Marketplace And Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.2 Marketplace And Realms: Having Problems With Minecraft Try To Get Into Store Or Buy Realm It Give Me Message "Unable To Connect To Realms And Complete Your Purchase At This Time.Please Try Again Later"And Also Happens On...
  7. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  8. Minecraft Marketplace Transfering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Transfering: I recently bought minecraft for xbox one and realized the marketplace content from my Nintendo Switch didn’t transfer. I’ve been searching for a solution but have been left empty....
  9. Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft through XBOX Live because of how "my Xbox Live account is set up." My privacy settings are ALL adult and it's not working at all. I ALSO can't buy ANYTHING...
  10. Minecraft marketplace download stopped and is greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace download stopped and is greyed out: I downloaded a world on minecraft marketplace. Download started then stopped and is greyed out. I have tried restarting the console with no fix. Is there a way to start the download again? I have...