Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....

Discus and support Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so basically i recently brought a few world and skin packs from the marketplace for my Xbox one and they were all working until i brought and tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrimsonBench803, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....

so basically i recently brought a few world and skin packs from the marketplace for my Xbox one and they were all working until i brought and tried to open the Esta Noche template and it instantly displayed an error screen saying "There was a problem loading
    this world." i have restarted my Xbox several times and reset my WIFI but no luck. and then when i tried to play my regular worlds that i didn't buy from the market place it loaded perfectly find and didn't have any issues. so I'm not really sure what to do
    so if you have any ideas then let me know cause id be really grateful....

:)

CrimsonBench803, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

An additional option to the ones that were given to you by my fellow ambassadors you could try to reset your console cache by holding the power button until the xbox shuts off which might help too
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Crimson,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to load purchased worlds within Minecraft on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow these steps:

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try Remove and Reinstall the DLC
  5. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

You would have to purchase the game on a physical disc. The regular Minecraft Xbox One Edition was removed from the marketplace when the upgrade was released.
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Help none of my worlds will load after the new update

Thema:

1. Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine.... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Marketplace worlds

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition : Marketplace Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition : Marketplace Issue: So, I have had this issue for a while now and it's starting to annoy me. I can log in to my account, and change my skins just fine. I can also browse the Marketplace. However, When I try to buy...
  3. Minecraft Marketplace don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace don't work: After 48hrs the Minecraft Marketplace still not working?! I've tried to purchase "zombieland" and coins to buy the same map; when I try to purchase the market don't process my request Please...
  4. Minecraft marketplace refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft marketplace refunds: Is there any possible way i can get my Minecoins back from buying a map i didn't buy on purpose. 28fe232b-fe45-4a8c-8322-1e3b3f80a4bb
  5. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.2 Marketplace And Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.2 Marketplace And Realms: Having Problems With Minecraft Try To Get Into Store Or Buy Realm It Give Me Message "Unable To Connect To Realms And Complete Your Purchase At This Time.Please Try Again Later"And Also Happens On...
  6. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  7. Minecraft Marketplace Transfering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Transfering: I recently bought minecraft for xbox one and realized the marketplace content from my Nintendo Switch didn’t transfer. I’ve been searching for a solution but have been left empty....
  8. Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft through XBOX Live because of how "my Xbox Live account is set up." My privacy settings are ALL adult and it's not working at all. I ALSO can't buy ANYTHING...
  9. Minecraft marketplace download stopped and is greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace download stopped and is greyed out: I downloaded a world on minecraft marketplace. Download started then stopped and is greyed out. I have tried restarting the console with no fix. Is there a way to start the download again? I have...
  10. Minecraft PE Marketplace and XBox Live child accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Marketplace and XBox Live child accounts: I've got a question about how the new marketplace purchases work with child accounts. Previously, I had to buy in-app purchases like skin packs 2 times, once for my kids who use kindles, and once...