Minecraft Master Collection - No packs or minecoins?

Discus and support Minecraft Master Collection - No packs or minecoins? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Just purchased the above for my sons but when they go into the game none of the aditional items in the Maste bundle are there. Is there anyting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VFP10101, Feb 12, 2019.

1. VFP10101
    VFP10101 Guest

Hi,

Just purchased the above for my sons but when they go into the game none of the aditional items in the Maste bundle are there. Is there anyting else I should be doing to get these loaded up or is there a problem?

Thanks

:)

VFP10101, Feb 12, 2019
  2. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  3. Jorge Perote Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Ok understood

One last question, when I am going to buy the digital download I see

- Minecraft Starter Collection: Started pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Master Collection: Started pack, Creator Pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Xbox One: It is requiere the Better together update

I believe all them are the new version, but the last one, the cheaper, oes it include the Aquatic Update?

Thank you
  4. Arminator Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

All of these include the Aquatic update.

The collection versions have some additional skin packs and virtual coins with which you can buy other game modes, texture packs or skins for your player character.

But just by getting the
    cheapest "Minecraft" edition
    will allow you to play the Update Aquatic and the Pandas and Cats update.

This page will show you what is included when you buy the Master Collection (i.e. the "cheapest Minecraft edition" plus "Adventurers
    Dream by Noxcrew" which is an additional playmode, PureBDCraft an enhanced texture pack to make Minecraft look prettier, etc...)

And this page will show you what is included with the Starter edition. Basically it's the cheapest Minecraft edition with some "costumes"
    for your characters and a texture pack to make Minecraft look a bit more like plastic.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on forums with this situation. I understand your having issues with some Minecraft content. Have you gone to your Games & Apps section and tried pressing the menu button (with the three little lines) on the Minecraft photo
    and then going to "Manage Games & Add-ons" from there locate the "Ready to install" section and see if the missing content is there waiting to be installed. Give it a try and let us know with a reply how it goes.
  6. GKaizp Win User

How to access Minecraft favourites 7 DLC content

COLLECT FROM

NOW Thursday 1 September to Thursday 8 September

AT

Blackpool Town Centre

Take your collection details to the FastTrack counter in-store*

If you're collecting from a partner collection point, go to the Argos collect counter

ORDER NUMBER FT757077

COLLECTION CODE 7164

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Favourites Pack Game.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Favourites Pack Game.

527/3959
Thema:

1. Minecraft Master Collection - No packs or minecoins? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Master Collection

2. Can Microsoft allow File Explorer to support mcpack file addons for Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft allow File Explorer to support mcpack file addons for Minecraft?: On PC and Mobile devices the Minecraft app from the Microsoft store supports mcpack addons, You can download recource packs and behavior packs together direcltly into the game Itself. Minecraft...
  3. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing on World Generation

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing on World Generation: I have recently downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC and it keeps crashing after trying to generate a world. I have tried the majority of the trouble shooting options, restarting, and...
  4. Minecraft achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements not unlocking: At about 4pm eastern time ok 3 achievements didn't unlock super fuel, renewable energy and it's a sign bbffbad5-7d74-407f-959d-8dbb35b2b0a1
  5. minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft: Hello!How can I get a minecraft xbox one edition if I have only minecraft on my xbox.I need to take saves from my old 360. Please help! Thank you! f2ae61f9-913c-4717-837b-2c27b555ad38
  6. Cannot log into Microsoft account for Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Microsoft account for Minecraft: Hello, whenever I boot up the game Minecraft and try to log in to the microsoft accout associated with it (which is this gamertag), it doesnt allow me to do this. Instead, it says “connecting”...
  7. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation: You should know this famous block breaking animation: [img] But my minecraft is showing block breaking like this:(this gif isnt mine but is the same issue) [img] I tried chaning my visual...
  8. 마인크래프트 환불 [Minecraft refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트 환불 [Minecraft refund]: xbox마인크래프트가 공식 마인크래프트랑 같은건줄 알았더니 혀 다른거네요. 같은건줄 알 사서 플 이했는데 이상해서 찾아보니까 모장 마인크래프트랑 달라서 당황스러워요. 모장 마인크래프트랑 같이 하 했는데 또 결 해야되더군요. 혀 모르 샀 환불받 싶습니다. Translation: [I thought Xbox Minecraft was the same...
  9. Minecraft 360 Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft 360 Edition: Hi! I bought the builder's pack for my daughter from the in game store but i can't get it to work. When i download the pack it's only 108kb in size, i bought the candy texture pack and it worked...
  10. Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code: Hello, today I bought a Minecraft Minecoins code and after I redeemed the code on xbox.com, minecoins didn't appear in the minecraft store. First time I redeemed a code I had to wait about 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. difference between minecraft and minecraft master collection

2. minecraft starter pack minecoins not appearing

3. What is the difference between Minecraft starter collection of Minecraft master collection