Minecraft Master Collection - No packs or minecoins?

Discus and support Minecraft Master Collection - No packs or minecoins? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Just purchased the above for my sons but when they go into the game none of the aditional items in the Maste bundle are there. Is there anyting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VFP10101, Feb 12, 2019.

1. VFP10101
    VFP10101 Guest

Hi,

Just purchased the above for my sons but when they go into the game none of the aditional items in the Maste bundle are there. Is there anyting else I should be doing to get these loaded up or is there a problem?

Thanks

:)

VFP10101, Feb 12, 2019
  2. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  3. Jorge Perote Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Ok understood

One last question, when I am going to buy the digital download I see

- Minecraft Starter Collection: Started pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Master Collection: Started pack, Creator Pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Xbox One: It is requiere the Better together update

I believe all them are the new version, but the last one, the cheaper, oes it include the Aquatic Update?

Thank you
  4. Arminator Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

All of these include the Aquatic update.

The collection versions have some additional skin packs and virtual coins with which you can buy other game modes, texture packs or skins for your player character.

But just by getting the
    cheapest "Minecraft" edition
    will allow you to play the Update Aquatic and the Pandas and Cats update.

This page will show you what is included when you buy the Master Collection (i.e. the "cheapest Minecraft edition" plus "Adventurers
    Dream by Noxcrew" which is an additional playmode, PureBDCraft an enhanced texture pack to make Minecraft look prettier, etc...)

And this page will show you what is included with the Starter edition. Basically it's the cheapest Minecraft edition with some "costumes"
    for your characters and a texture pack to make Minecraft look a bit more like plastic.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on forums with this situation. I understand your having issues with some Minecraft content. Have you gone to your Games & Apps section and tried pressing the menu button (with the three little lines) on the Minecraft photo
    and then going to "Manage Games & Add-ons" from there locate the "Ready to install" section and see if the missing content is there waiting to be installed. Give it a try and let us know with a reply how it goes.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Did you buy "Minecraft Master Collection" or "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection"? The first is only for the console. You would need to purchase the Window 10 edition to play it on PC.

If you purchased the wrong version, you'll want to submit a refund request and then purchase the correct version.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Master Collection - No packs or minecoins? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Master Collection

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition with Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition with Game Pass: I was wondering if this was doable as Game Pass already has Minecraft, it would be sensible to add Minecraft Windows 10 edition, because you can use the Game Pass on a PC too....
  3. I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer: I am trying to transfer a Minecraft world from my Xbox one to my Computer, is it even plausible? I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase: Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well. I bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my game...
  5. My minecraft keeps 'softlocking'

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft keeps 'softlocking': For some random reason all of a sudden after a few minutes my minecraft becomes unable to be opened I play on bedrock (mcpe) and this started happening after i installed an addon The only way i...
  6. Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: my friend can not join my world my me with him, we have the same version 1.1 and the problem is that another friend if you can join me and me with him, at the time of joining says "the server is...
  7. Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: tengo eñ problema que un amigo no se puede unir a mi mundo al momento que lo hace le dice que el cliente no esta actualizado,yo me trato de unir y me dice algo similar,otro amigo y yo nos posempo...
  8. Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.: I've been recently playing minecraft for a while until for some unknown reason. During the time me and my friend met up on mineplex ago. He just said hello to me. I replied back hello as well. I...
  9. Minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crossplay: I dont have Minecraft at this point. I have friends that have java edition. If I buy one of the Minecraft's in the Microsoft store can I play with my friends on the java edition? Or will I have to...
  10. I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...: [Mod Removed - Profanity] b3ef144e-f076-4a0f-b5b3-a461e5e0acec

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is the master collection better than the starter collection for minecraft

2. redeem code for minecraft master collection

3. what is the difference between minecraft master collection and the regular minecraft

4. minecraft master collection missing 1000 minecoins,
  5. minecraft xbox one edition minecoins,
  6. buy texture packs in minecraft with minecoins,
  7. difference between minecraft starter collection and master collection,
  8. What is the difference between Minecraft master collection and starter collection,
  9. minecraft xbox one bedrock edition packs without minecoins or marketplace,
  10. difference between minecraft and minecraft master collection,
  11. minecraft starter pack minecoins not appearing,
  12. What is the difference between Minecraft starter collection of Minecraft master collection