(Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer

Discus and support (Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Ive been having trouble connecting to my friend's Xbox Minecraft world from my phone (Pocket Edition). I previously was in the world with him until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonK3, Aug 12, 2019.

1. JonK3
    JonK3 Guest

Hi, Ive been having trouble connecting to my friend's Xbox Minecraft world from my phone (Pocket Edition). I previously was in the world with him until I got disconnected out of nowhere and now whenever I try to connect,I get a "Unable to connect to world".

Any help will be appreciated.

If I posted this in the wrong "category" I am sorry, I am new to these fourms.

:)

JonK3, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Do you and friends have the same version of the game?
  3. PeaceAngeLQ Win User

Try and have your friend leave the world then join back. Hopefully that works.
  4. industrialpunk Win User

Minecraft App crashes on connecting to xbox live

5. KILLA MIKE2002 Win User

can not use minecraft pocket edition connect to win10 edition by xbox live

I have the same exact problem I can't play Mcpe multiplayer on xbox live, it tells me I need to change my privacy and online safety settings.
  6. Cursebreaker131 Win User

account not letting me log in on my xbox

For me I play Minecraft on my android phone (MCPE) My acc used to work but now when I try to sign in it says that it can't login to my account. Plz help!!!!!!
Thema:

1. (Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft MCPE Multiplayer

2. Minecraft stuck on generating world after logging out in end city.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on generating world after logging out in end city.: I just logged out the other day in an end city, I needed to do some things and tried to log back in and it's stuck on generating world for 20 minutes plus and I tried hard rebooting and deleting...
  3. ¿Por que mi cuenta principal descarga la versión 1.13 de minecraft? (Las demas cuentas lo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Por que mi cuenta principal descarga la versión 1.13 de minecraft? (Las demas cuentas lo...: [Title Translation-Why does my main account download minecraft version 1.13? (Other accounts download it in version 1.12)] No consigo jugar con mis amigos en Minecraft [Translation-I can't play...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 error: He descargado Minecraft en mi pc todo hiba bien pero un rato en que juego la pantalla se traba y se pone negro, no me deja hacer nada es muy molesto ya que pasa cada 20 minutos y tengo que...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...
  6. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Can i un-redeem a code that i have already used(i want to give my game to a family member) 58faf103-dac8-44d6-9ae7-3cc5a19769c0
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Sound problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Sound problem: I recently redeemed the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, but I can't play it due to a really awful audio bug -- upon launching the game I hear a loud white noise / static buzz through my headset...
  9. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  10. Não consigo jogar MCPE com amigo [I can not play Minecraft with friend]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar MCPE com amigo [I can not play Minecraft with friend]: Compramos hj o minecraft pocket e nao conseguimos conectar multiplayer um com o outro, da erro ao conectar, estamos conectados pelo xbox live e hora aparece que nao tenho amigos ou quando ele esta...