(Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer

Discus and support (Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Ive been having trouble connecting to my friend's Xbox Minecraft world from my phone (Pocket Edition). I previously was in the world with him until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonK3, Aug 12, 2019.

1. JonK3
    JonK3 Guest

Hi, Ive been having trouble connecting to my friend's Xbox Minecraft world from my phone (Pocket Edition). I previously was in the world with him until I got disconnected out of nowhere and now whenever I try to connect,I get a "Unable to connect to world".

Any help will be appreciated.

If I posted this in the wrong "category" I am sorry, I am new to these fourms.

:)

JonK3, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Do you and friends have the same version of the game?
  3. PeaceAngeLQ Win User

Try and have your friend leave the world then join back. Hopefully that works.
  4. industrialpunk Win User

Minecraft App crashes on connecting to xbox live

5. KILLA MIKE2002 Win User

can not use minecraft pocket edition connect to win10 edition by xbox live

I have the same exact problem I can't play Mcpe multiplayer on xbox live, it tells me I need to change my privacy and online safety settings.
  6. KingFNAF1234 Win User

Ban Appeal

Someone in the Minecraft Lifeboat City server /hacker me but I don't even know how hack, even if I did I wouldn't hack the server or any server because I know it is wrong. So now I can't get into the server. This did anger me a little
    (not too much), so I just want to be unbanned from that server. Oh, just a little information about me, I play Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE), rarely Minecraft AppleTV Edition, but mostly MCPE.
Thema:

1. (Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft MCPE Multiplayer

2. minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft: I buy the xbox one minecraft,but when i want to add a server,it says my mincrosoft account has some setting problem,how can i fix it? 3322d634-9121-43c8-b01c-969124eb5236
  3. Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin: Sorry for reposting this but I was wondering why I can not see my Minecraft earth skin in my account. 8a33b837-ac8c-4cd6-9e9b-6c6cdde33336
  4. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: So i have Minecraft on my nintendo switch. Ive tried to play with my friends on ps4 but they dont appear online or anything. Im not sure what it is i need to do. Is there something i dont know?...
  5. Minecraft chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft chat: Im playing minecraft windows 10 version on my pc with my friends but for some reason i can not see their chat messages b150cb3b-91f2-40aa-abfe-918b4208625a
  6. Minecraft Overworld Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Overworld Skin: I do not have the Minecraft overworld skin on my account but it shows that I own it. I hope someone can help. [img] 92be2da0-181c-4d57-be99-4a89c782f561
  7. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I've raising this again, because some mod decided to lock the prior thread when it wasn't resolved without any consultation from me. That's pretty poor service on it's own. Last thread here -...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 Не удалось подключиться к миру PC-PS4[Translation-Minecraft windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 Не удалось подключиться к миру PC-PS4[Translation-Minecraft windows 10...: Купил minecraft windows 10 edition пытаюсь подключиться к миру друга на пс 4. В чём проблема?И как её решить? [Translation-Bought minecraft windows 10 edition trying to connect to a friend's...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86
  10. Não consigo jogar MCPE com amigo [I can not play Minecraft with friend]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar MCPE com amigo [I can not play Minecraft with friend]: Compramos hj o minecraft pocket e nao conseguimos conectar multiplayer um com o outro, da erro ao conectar, estamos conectados pelo xbox live e hora aparece que nao tenho amigos ou quando ele esta...