Minecraft - Medievil HUGE city bulid!

Discus and support Minecraft - Medievil HUGE city bulid! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whats up people, Im currently in the process of creating a new server which is Medieval themed. In this server you can complete missons, join guilds,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BNIIINE, Feb 24, 2014.

1. BNIIINE
    BNIIINE Guest

Whats up people,

Im currently in the process of creating a new server which is Medieval themed. In this server you can complete missons, join guilds, buy houses (or buy a plot of land and bulid your own), get a job and many other things to do! but we need help building
    the city. we've only just completed the 'Poor District' and hope to expand that, but we have yet to start creating the 'Rich District' which is going to be roughly x'5 the size of the poor one. We also want ideas from you guys aswell!

If you do help us, then we shall give you perks when/if it comes too you playing the game aswell such as 'Gift creates' or maybe even a lower class house to get you started! if not il just help you when ever im free! Minecraft - Medievil HUGE city bulid! :)

Requirments: you must be 10+, own a mic, be co-opterative and helping, must listen to the plans issued by the host.

if your intrested please message me : X JoK3rJAcK X

P.s im sorry for the poor spelling and grammer.

PLEASE HELP - months of progress alone by myself haha

:)

BNIIINE, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Captiantbag
    Captiantbag Guest
    looking for people to play minecraft with

add me on minecraft toughrainbow49 trying to bulid a city with people to live in it message me

Captiantbag, Feb 24, 2014
  3. BNIIINE
    BNIIINE Guest
    MineCraft Xbox 360: I need some friends to play minecraft!!

Hello guys, ive been playing minecraft xbox and pc for a long time now, and me and my friends did start a huge medievil city but unforuntley they dont have much spare time anymore and im looking for some other guys to play with. Message me or just add if
    your intrested! Minecraft - Medievil HUGE city bulid! :) peace out

BNIIINE, Feb 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

Mine Craft - Medievil city (need help and ideas buliding!)

Sounds like a big job. You should post this in the Minecraft forums so players with a like mind will and contact you about helping.

forums.xbox.com/.../2414.aspx
  5. KYZRWOLF76 Win User

looking for friends

hello names cylon76, looking for adults to play minecraft and help build a huge city.
  6. BNIIINE Win User

Minecraft - Medieval City bulid - NEED HELP!

See with my city, as I said, im creating different district's, so there for in the poor area i will be using cobble stone and other un-attractive materials. And the walls also i have used dark logs and cobble stone to create a cheap and old feel to the structure,
    but if you invite me to your game some time tonight i will help out with some ideas and put forward some suggestions?
  7. Formal Fallacy Win User

Minecraft - Medieval City bulid - NEED HELP!

hey me and a friend are doing something similar on survival and we are running low on ideas on the moment. like we did a suspended draw bridge and we need a better perspective on it if you can. can you take a picture of it?
  8. Lamborchopi Win User

please add me :3

can i add you? i play lots of minecraft and have a huge city in the works
Thema:

1. Minecraft - Medievil HUGE city bulid! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Medievil HUGE

2. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  3. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft: Its been weeks since I've been able to get into Minecraft online or access the marketplace. How convenient that I was denied access after I paid for my membership, skins and packs. Heads need to...
  4. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Tengo problemas para agregar amigos y unirme a servidores, al principio todo funcionaba bien pero luego me empezó a aparecer unicamente esto ____ [Translation - I have problems adding friends...
  5. Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate: Why is Minecraft never joining Game Pass Ultimate? The game is already years old and still very expensive, they could at least deploy the initial package on Game Pass. I have the media version for...
  6. I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.: Hello. So, I recently format my pc and I install Minecraft. After the installation, the game was running normally. After a couple of days playing, I opened Minecraft and It stuck to a white screen...
  7. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  8. Minecraft Keeps Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of updates, Minecraft continually crashes the system in to a hard reset - effectively switching the console off entirely and rebooting it. I've tried uninstalling and...
  9. Xbox Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Minecraft: I joined beta for a day or two then deleted it but i played on my main world while on it, now i can't play it anymore bc i don't have beta ,is ther anything i can do? submitted by /u/Ninja-Bro...
  10. Minecraft Starter Win10 - Cannot create new Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Win10 - Cannot create new Realm: Hi there, I have recently purchased Minecraft Starter for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store so that i can play with my N Switch friend in a Realm. Im all set up and logged in with my existing...