Minecraft - message saying account disconnected. Tried signing in again and can't associate...

Discus and support Minecraft - message saying account disconnected. Tried signing in again and can't associate... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is devastated - please help! A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Axman_882, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Axman_882
    Axman_882 Guest

Minecraft - message saying account disconnected. Tried signing in again and can't associate...

My son is devastated - please help!

A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign in to play on realms, servers and more.'

When we went to minecraft and tried logging in with the normal account details, it asks to choose a gamer tag. When we try to put in his old gamer tag it won't let us move on. Seems all worlds and gamer tag are somehow lost?!

Impossible to contact microsoft!! So frustrating!! Any ideas?

:)

Axman_882, Nov 25, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Minecraft - message saying account disconnected. Tried signing in again and can't associate old gamer tag or worlds

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Axman_882, how are you today? Hope you're well.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Axman_882, your son always used that same account, do you know if he migrated his account at some point. His account that was used to play has always been a Microsoft account?

Try to report this issue here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is the help centre of Minecraft directly.
  3. Listek33 Win User

Problem z kontem Microsoft oraz z grą Minecraft na PS4.

I can't sign in to microsoft account in minecraft

When I try to log in, I have this message "we tried to log in to a Microsoft account, but something went wrong.

Can You help me please
  4. x ID I E G O x Win User

Changing the Microsoft Account associated with my gamertag.

Thanks Miss Kleo. I tried to rename the account, but as Vibroplex has mentioned, the 'rename account' feature of live accounts is currently broken. I get the message "your account email can't be changed."Once it's back up, I will try again.

I have somewhat of a related question, however. If my Xbox LIVE account (this one) is associated with the hotmail email (along with all MS Points, etc.), why can't I delete my yahoo associated live account? It says I have to rid of all Microsoft points and
    XBL ties before continuing. Is this the placeholder live profile again?
  5. FarisOG Win User

Minecraft PS4: Unlinking Microsoft Account

I couldn't sign in, I did everything right signed from the website, entered the code and waited at first a message came and it said something went wrong I've tried to sign in again and another message came and it said "this Microsoft account is already
    connected to another account please another one" or something like that, tried to to close the game and turn on again but I can't sign in
  6. NK9010 Win User

Minecraft PS4: Unlinking Microsoft Account

I couldn't sign in, I did everything right signed from the website, entered the code and waited at first a message came and it said something went wrong I've tried to sign in again and another message came and it said "this Microsoft account is
    already connected to another account please another one" or something like that, tried to to close the game and turn on again but I can't sign in
    Same. I hope there is either a way to fix this, or microsoft will release a hotfix to patch it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft - message saying account disconnected. Tried signing in again and can't associate... - Similar Threads - Minecraft message saying

2. ERROR message 0x8007007e while downloading minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR message 0x8007007e while downloading minecraft: Hello! So today, i tried downloading minecraft on the new launcher (PC) but an error has been poping up ever since and i cant find an error code in the help menu.Ive been restarting and clearing...
  3. Minecraft: How do I fix The error message: “error while downloading packs from server”on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: How do I fix The error message: “error while downloading packs from server”on...: So one day I booted up my PS4 and tried to join cube craft, and it gives me a message saying “error while downloading packs from server” The day before it didn’t show me this, It just came out of...
  4. Minecraft for windows error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows error message: Hi I can't install Minecraft for windows thru my game pass on my PC. I've updated my PC, reset cashes, checked storage, etc etc everything seems to be fine on my end. I was able to download the...
  5. Minecraft bedrock error message "unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock error message "unable to connect to world": So my friend and I play have been having a problem with minecraft for like 4 or 5months now and its really annoying. We are always getting an error message and not letting us join each others...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock chat messages will not be seen by other players in featured servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock chat messages will not be seen by other players in featured servers: I can send messages in Minecraft chat, but nobody else will see them. This only happens in Minecraft's Featured Servers. I also sometimes can't see my friends' messages in chat, and they can't see...
  7. I go to play Minecraft and i get a message saying, "Oops! You're Microsoft Account was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I go to play Minecraft and i get a message saying, "Oops! You're Microsoft Account was...: This message doesn't help what so ever! I try restarting my Minecraft over and over again. I try signing in and out, that doesn't work either. This has been going on for the whole month of...
  8. I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy...: I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy settings of my Microsoft account but everything is set to allow 6dc33f22-1ebe-4cd2-a053-bee6806226b3
  9. Can't install Xbox live version of minecraft as get a message saying I have no devices...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox live version of minecraft as get a message saying I have no devices...: I have tried everything - updated windows 10, signed in and out of Microsoft account... It works on my brother's identical PC 5efcbd99-c234-40bc-a03d-de5a6f111444
  10. When trying to play Minecraft from disc, now get message saying "can't start game, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play Minecraft from disc, now get message saying "can't start game, ...: Anyone know what we're doing wrong...we have only just started to use Xbox live and assume it's something to do with trying to chat to his pals while plaing mine craft. Do we really need to pay...