Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error

Discus and support Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Each time i click sign in to a microsoft account on minecraft ps4 it come up with a continuing”failed to sign in” how do i fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Los JN, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Los JN
    Los JN Guest

Each time i click sign in to a microsoft account on minecraft ps4 it come up with a continuing”failed to sign in” how do i fix it?

:)

Los JN, Dec 16, 2019
  2. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

This seems to be a game related issue, have you check if there is any update available? Have you tried a complete reboot of your PS4?
  4. Brayan123_5 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

i have made a microsoft account and then went on to minecraft then clicked sign in with a microsoft account and then it said Failed to login and it says that something has gone wrong. I have a ps4
  5. HowlingElk69443 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

I try to login in .y Microsoft account on ps4 I. Minecraft but it says something went wrong even after I was already signed in
  6. Bfk_lightsky Win User

Problema inicio de sesión de Microsoft en Minecraft PS4 [Mod Translation - Microsoft login problem in Minecraft PS4]

Problema con inicio de sesión de Microsoft en Minecraft ps4

Ya vincule mi PlayStation Network con Microsoft pero al intentar iniciar mi sesion de Microsoft en la play me sale lo siguiente:

"Intentamos iniciar sesion en tu cuenta de Microsoft, pero ocurrio un error."

Y no se como solucionar el error

[Mod Translation - Problem with Microsoft login on Minecraft ps4

I already linked my PlayStation Network with Microsoft but when trying to start my Microsoft session on the play I get the following:

"We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but an error occurred."

And I don't know how to fix the error]
Thema:

1. Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Microsoft account

2. i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s: i have checked all the settings needing to be allowed for multiplayer games like minecraft but its not still not letting me sign in therefore i cannot play. Thank you for your help have a good day...
  3. I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch: I’ve played minecraft on the nintendo switch for over a year. I play on a realm with some of my friends and it works great. But 3-4 days a go it logged me out and told me to do the aka.ms thing...
  4. sign in Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4: I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account in Minecraft PS4 i want to play cross play with my friend. I have previously signed into my account but on Thursday a message came up that said "We...
  5. I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4: I can't sign into my Microsoft account an it just says we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong. I tried signing into my account via Microsoft.com and Xbox.com...
  6. Conta MIcrosoft - Minecraft - PS4[Translation-MIcrosoft Account - Minecraft - PS4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conta MIcrosoft - Minecraft - PS4[Translation-MIcrosoft Account - Minecraft - PS4]: Pessoal! Eu jogava Minecraft com a conta do PS4. Eu precisava criar a conta Microsoft para jogar com os amigos que estão em outro dispositivo. Segui os passos no PS4 e criei a conta no celular....
  7. Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4: Last week I linked my microsoft account with my ps4 version of minecraft. It worked fine and have been playing with my friend on a different platform. Two days ago I tried to play and I was not...
  8. Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account: When I open my Minecraft PE for IOS on my iPhone 11, there is a little message in the bottom of the page saying it was not possible to login into my microsoft account. Then, the app freezes and...
  9. Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft: When I try to sign in to my microsoft account the game would say that it cant log in to ps4 minecraft a398d553-b249-4c2c-966e-2e18ccb1e248
  10. Minecraft on pc via Microsoft Xbox live not signing in with Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on pc via Microsoft Xbox live not signing in with Microsoft account: I purchased minecraft for my son via a card with a pc code. I had a hell of a time getting it all set up on his laptop only for minecraft to just spin and spin and never sign him in using his...