Minecraft Microsoft already connected switch and ps4

Discus and support Minecraft Microsoft already connected switch and ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been trying to figure this out with the psn linked to Microsoft account bug, its not another account connected cuz i checked my account history and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James.Hart, May 20, 2021.

1. James.Hart
    James.Hart Guest

ive been trying to figure this out with the psn linked to Microsoft account bug, its not another account connected cuz i checked my account history and nothing to do with a PlayStation. I have a switch connected to the account and i wanted to know if that is the problem. can you please help me out?

:)

James.Hart, May 20, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Account

It would really help, if you described on which device you are trying to switch your account.

Is that on Xbox, Windows 10 or are you trying to use a Microsoft Xbox Account on Minecraft for Switch or PS4?

Also what steps have you already tried, and what error prevents you from switching your account?
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  4. Martin_cy Win User

Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices

Got the same problem...

spent around 2h trying to get it to work today on 2 different nintendo switch, just does not work, something buggered with the Nintendo Switch Minecraft version.. for reference this is what I have tried today:

1. Running the minecraft bedrock server version 1.14.1 on ubuntu in a local network.

2. connected successfully from Android, PS4, Win10

3. Tried from 2 different switches connecting to the same access point as android and PS4. Tried both with the same MS account as was used on the PS4 as well as a separate one. tried both switching the whole "local network vs online" switching several times
    in different ways.

very disappointed that I could not get it to work as the purpose was to have a kids birthday part with 7 boys playing together in one world locally.. I already bought Minecraft 4 times on different platforms.. and the promised "will work everywhere" appear
    to be greatly exaggerated
  5. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  6. paulailie Win User

PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

non riesco a collegare account Microsoft e minecraft ps4 ogni volta che ci provo mi esce "si è verificato un errore durante la connessione al tuo account microsoft" ho gia provato sia a spegnere e riaccendere ma non funziona

[Translation-I can't connect Microsoft account and minecraft ps4 every time I try it out i get out "There was an error while connecting to your microsoft account" I've already tried both to turn it off and on again but it doesn't work]
Thema:

1. Minecraft Microsoft already connected switch and ps4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Microsoft already

2. Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...: I also don't know why when I put in my microsoft account is does not come up as purchased. But, I can find it in my purchase history and play the game. 1cb00e9d-5257-422a-b292-ae007b666dbb
  3. I cant change my Microsoft account on Minecraft because it says is already connected to my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my Microsoft account on Minecraft because it says is already connected to my ps4: I just decided to buy minecraft, when I logged in i used an accaunt that doesnt let me use multiplayer and online so i created another one that could let me but i cant change accounts because is...
  4. Microsoft Account already in use on Minecraft PS4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account already in use on Minecraft PS4?: I made a Xbox account that's linked with my Microsoft account. I logged into my windows account on a game called Minecraft but it told me I was already logged in on another device. I don't recall...
  5. Microsoft Account Already Linked to a PS4 on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Already Linked to a PS4 on Minecraft?: I am trying to sign in to Microsoft on my PS4, and it keeps saying my Microsoft account is already linked to a PS4. I just made this account TODAY and have not used it for anything! I have...
  6. Minecraft PlayStation Cross Platform "You are already logged into this Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PlayStation Cross Platform "You are already logged into this Microsoft account": Hi. So a few months back at the begining of 2020, I was having problems with minecraft saying I couldnt sign into to my microsoft account. I bought a playstation plus account specifically to play...
  7. Minecraft ps4 already linked to microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 already linked to microsoft account: My minecraft on ps4 is unable to link with my microsoft account. I keep getting the already linked error message. I only have 2 accounts and both of them get the same error message....
  8. Can't install minecraft from microsoft store even though i already own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install minecraft from microsoft store even though i already own it.: I have owned minecraft for several years and i own the cross-platform windows 10 edition of the game on my xbox. I want to play the game on my computer but it doesnt give me the option to install...
  9. Microsoft account link on PS4 Minecraft not working says account already linked and it’s a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account link on PS4 Minecraft not working says account already linked and it’s a...: I have been trying with multiple accounts and every time i create one it says thats its already been linked to a ps4 which isn’t true because i just made it due to my original account every time i...
  10. Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already...: This is whats happening every time i try and log in help me. Please help me ive been trying to fix this for 3 days and tried everything I’ve tried logging in with other Microsoft accounts and...