MINECRAFT MICROSOFT FAILIURE

Discus and support MINECRAFT MICROSOFT FAILIURE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i am pressing sign in it shows tried to sign you in to your microsoft account but something went wrong iphone can we fix ittttttttt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andriaqurdadze, Sep 16, 2020.

1. MINECRAFT MICROSOFT FAILIURE

when i am pressing sign in it shows tried to sign you in to your microsoft account but something went wrong iphone can we fix ittttttttt

:)

andriaqurdadze, Sep 16, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi andriaquardadze.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for information and questions regarding Minecraft.
  3. Yombi GS Win User

Is this true death of the Kinect?

The Kinect is dead because it was a failiure.
  4. Azure Influx Win User

I'm dissapointed with the Beta

[quote user="BGH FlakJacket"]

Sorry, I have no excuse.

[/quote]The failiures of "trolls."
  5. Afsos 1 Win User

How to really unlock Savage theron ?

XDeadlyPsycheX, there's another thread on the first page where this guy is looking for people on Beast on Insane with no failiures. Sign up there and hopefully I'll see you there.
  6. Daroneon Win User

xbox 360 red ring

Red lights on the console normally point to hardware failiure or simple overheating. Regarding the game however, try installing in on the hard drive and see if it makes any kind of difference.
Thema:

1. MINECRAFT MICROSOFT FAILIURE - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT MICROSOFT FAILIURE

2. Minecraft crashes when logging in with Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft crashes when logging in with Microsoft account: For months I have been unable to log into Minecraft on my win 10, surface pro. If I uninstall the game, reinstall, I can play. If I log into my microsoft account the x-box app opens, I log in and...
  3. Microsoft Surface Pro X Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10) Compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Surface Pro X Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10) Compatibility: So, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft Store yesterday. Today i wanted to play it with some friends using my surface pro x with 512gb and 16gb ram, it should run which it does, but...
  4. I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4: My dad is trying to sign in to his microsoft account, but an unwanted account is linked to his ps4 account and we can't find a way to unlink it, which doesn't invole any information like passwords...
  5. Minecraft Microsoft account linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft account linking: Ok hi ive been having this problem for almost 2 weeks and im staring to get angry. I recently made some new friends that i want to play minecraft with. But when i went to link my microsft account...
  6. Ps4 Minecraft Microsoft Account Link Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps4 Minecraft Microsoft Account Link Issues: I've had a microsoft account for a long time. I linked it to my minecraft account on ps4. I accidentally clicked unlink while changing settings. Now it won't let me sign in with my Microsoft...
  7. Accidentally redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 on a different Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 on a different Microsoft Account: I bought Minecraft Java about 4 months ago and it came with free Minecraft Windows 10, but because I didnt realize my old Microsoft account was logged in and not my current one, I ended up...
  8. Minecraft Pocket Edition On Android Crashes When Signing In to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition On Android Crashes When Signing In to Microsoft Account: Every time I sign in to my Microsoft Account on PE, the whole app crashes. I tried clearing out all data and cache, and uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, but it still crashes. The game...
  9. Can I un-link a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account and link it to a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I un-link a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account and link it to a different...: Hi, When Minecraft Windows 10 Edition was released, any Java account created before October 19, 2018, could link their Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and get Minecraft Windows 10...
  10. Minecraft crashes when I try to log in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes when I try to log in to my Microsoft account: Since the new update Minecraft always crashes when I try to log in to my Microsoft account. I already tried reinstalling it and also tried to clear the data on my phone but it didn't work. It...