Minecraft Microsoft Log out

Discus and support Minecraft Microsoft Log out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i have a minecraft account and my friend wanna borrow it. He is kind so i lend it, but he scammed me and i already try to change password and he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CyberNachster, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Minecraft Microsoft Log out

Hi, i have a minecraft account and my friend wanna borrow it. He is kind so i lend it, but he scammed me and i already try to change password and he still can log in on my minecraft account. I just gave him my email and authen it login on the minecraft launcher. So can anyone help me to make he log out?

:)

CyberNachster, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

3. CyberNachster Win User

Hi, thank you replying on my post.

Heres a screenshot when i try to change the password theres no option to make sign out all device sorry if i on the wrong section of the mincrosoft web.
    [​IMG]
  4. CyberNachster Win User

Ok, i'll try to speak minecraft support first thank you for helping me ;D
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try to change your password again at account.microsoft.com

Make sure to choose the option of sign out of all devices. That should work.

If it doesn't then you should call your friend and talk to him nice to return your account.
  6. BillyBunter1 Win User

Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends

I had the same issues, going round in circles. Follow the advise on this thread, then go into settings on minecraft and log out of the microsoft account, restart minecraft and log in with the child's account again. It worked for me.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Microsoft Log out - Similar Threads - Minecraft Microsoft Log

2. can't log in to microsoft on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't log in to microsoft on minecraft: I am trying to log in to Education Minecraft. When I put in my email to log in, it says that the username may be incorrect. When I try to find the account it says The email or username you...
  3. Microsoft account for Minecraft logging in to the wrong Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account for Minecraft logging in to the wrong Minecraft account.: Hello! I use my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and just a few days ago my account had logged out from Minecraft. When I signed in again it told me my account had been locked, so I did the...
  4. Cannot download Minecraft launcher or log in with my Microsoft on the Minecraft website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Minecraft launcher or log in with my Microsoft on the Minecraft website.: Hello, I have looked up every potential solution to this problem. 2 days ago I suddenly could not access the network with my Minecraft launcher and after a couple restarts of my computer and no...
  5. Can't log into Minecraft servers ever since I migrated to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Minecraft servers ever since I migrated to Microsoft: Ever since I migrated, when I try to get into any minecraft servers like Hypixel or Manacube, it just says Failed to login: null. I have tried restarting game, changing password, reinstalling...
  6. Minecraft closes after logging in to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft closes after logging in to Microsoft account: On Minecraft Java edition when it tells me to log in to my Microsoft account I type in the correct password and email etc then it loads for a bit then just closes down the launcher and does...
  7. Problem logging in to my microsoft/minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem logging in to my microsoft/minecraft account: I have been tying to log in to my microsoft/minecraft account but everytime I try I log into the wrong acocunt. My microsoft account where I have minecraft is named Sten6589, but when I log in...
  8. Microsoft doesn’t keep me logged into Minecraft switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft doesn’t keep me logged into Minecraft switch: So lately I just got Minecraft to play with my step dad he plays on ps4 while I play on switch although I have one problem. This doesn’t happen to my step dad ever but on the switch if my switch...
  9. Can't log out of microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log out of microsoft account on minecraft: hey, I'm logged into an old microsoft account on minecraft for the switch. Every time i choose the option to log out, it keeps me logged in. I have no idea what to do. I tried restarting the game...
  10. Minecraft - Microsoft log in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Microsoft log in issue: Hey, I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account when opening Minecraft Bedrock. The error message is: “Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...