Minecraft migration problem

Discus and support Minecraft migration problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help and i need it asap! hey! With the migration thing microsoft and mojang have done im not able to play java edition even though i bought it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by enight, Nov 29, 2021.

1. enight
    enight Guest

I need help and i need it asap!

hey! With the migration thing microsoft and mojang have done im not able to play java edition even though i bought it and i cant do anything about it and i do not wanna lose some of my rare cosmetics on different clients and servers. So if the staff or whatever its called that knows about the mc (Minecraft) migration then please response to this Question and if possible, send like a video or something going over exactly how to do it without any wierd cuts in between.

Thanks!

:)

enight, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

There are the necessary steps that we need to perform if in case we were asked to re-purchase Minecraft Java Edition after migrating:

1. Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

2. Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

Once confirmed, kindly sign out then restart your PC before signing back in.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Migration Problems

Hi Marcos187, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage your multiplayer settings you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  4. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for the update. Can you please "block" the setting then submit and after that "allow" again and submit? After that restart your PC to re-sync the changes.
  5. marcos187 Win User

Thanks for trying to help, but I already have the account here and is everything turned on already. And my account isn't a child account tho. There is something else in mind? Feelsbad
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It's not in the migration instructions, but after the migration, you have to ADD a NEW account, and link it to your Microsoft account. Startup will take longer, but it sure works.

On the login prompt in the java launcher, go back. You'll see the mojang account you had been signing into - ignore it, and add a new account to the launcher. Using the email address associated with the microsoft account you just migrated to, sign in with the email address and password of your microsoft account. It's not an elegant migration on the UX side of things, but it does work.
Thema:

1. Minecraft migration problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft migration problem

2. Cant acces Minecraft after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant acces Minecraft after migration: Hello, I bought Minecraft(Mojang) back in 2017 however recently I received a prompt which asked me to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft. So I did and followed all the necessary steps and it...
  3. Minecraft Migration Problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration Problems: I want to get back my mojang acc cause its just dumb the way they are doing this. I just migrate my acc before the at day 22 and nothing till now. No one can help me. I already tried everything,...
  4. Minecraft migration problems: I have bought the game but it says i don't own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration problems: I have bought the game but it says i don't own it: I recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account however whenever I open the launcher it claims I don't have Minecraft Java addition even though I have had it for 5+ years and it only...
  5. Minecraft Migration Problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration Problems: I did the whole Minecraft migration account thing and after talking to multiple people at Minecraft they keep telling me that I used a different account than I think I did to migrate to, but I...
  6. Minecraft migration problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration problem: Hi, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account a while ago. I already had a Microsoft account to play Minecraft Dungeons. Since I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account where I...
  7. Minecraft Account Migration Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration Problem: I migrated my Minecraft account and I can no longer log in to the Minecraft launcher. I've tried my username and password but nothing works, I've reset my password and everything, I don't know...
  8. Microsoft account migration causing problems with Minecraft offline

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account migration causing problems with Minecraft offline: I was recently prompted in the Minecraft Launcher to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft one. I would really rather not have to, but seeing as eventually I will have no choice (which I really...
  9. A problem with Minecraft account Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem with Minecraft account Migration: I have recently migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft, Since my account has been migrated, I have been completely unable to login to my account. This has caused me a whole lot of anger and I...
  10. Minecraft Java Migration to Microsoft Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Migration to Microsoft Problems: I migrated my Minecraft Java account to Microsoft today and now cannot sign in via the Minecraft Launcher. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling Launcher. The Launcher still says to sign in...