Minecraft Migration

Discus and support Minecraft Migration in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, so first I tried getting help from Mojang but I got a response saying I should try to receive help from here. I haven't played Minecraft in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AbeCho1, May 14, 2022.

1. AbeCho1
    AbeCho1 Guest

Minecraft Migration

Hey, so first I tried getting help from Mojang but I got a response saying I should try to receive help from here. I haven't played Minecraft in a while now and I recently tried playing again but somehow the account is already migrated and I have not migrated it on my own. I received email about my Mojang account email being changed on Feb, 26. I haven't really cared about it until now but when I clicked on the link to dispute the change it brings to the Mojang Studios site saying "Invalid token" Is there anyway you guys can unmigrated the account so I can migrate it to my email or restore it back to the registered email?

:)

AbeCho1, May 14, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Disconnect Minecraft account from Microsoft Account

3. XBF - Tali Win User

Não consigo fazer o login na conta da microsoft pelo launcher do minecraft, está dando erro

[O texto acima é uma tradução automática e pode não ser exatamente o mesmo que o texto original]

Olá IgorVoos,

obrigado por entrar em contato com os fóruns de Suporte xbox. Eu entendo que você é incapaz de jogar Minecraft e está recebendo um erro de migração. A imagem que você listou menciona que você deve migrar sua conta microsoft com uma conta Mojang; você precisará migrar as contas entre si para jogar Minecraft.

Para isso, siga os passos listados aqui: Como migrar sua conta mojang para uma conta microsoft

Se você encontrar algum erro durante a migração de suas contas, você pode visualizar: Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ e Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ.

Uma vez que suas contas são migradas, você poderá jogar Minecraft.

Obrigado,

Tali.

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello IgorVoos,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are unable to play Minecraft and are receiving a migration error. The image you listed mentions that you must migrate your Microsoft account with a Mojang account; you will need to migrate the accounts with each other in order to play Minecraft.

To do so, please follow the steps listed here: How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account

If you encounter any errors while migrating your accounts, you may view: Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ and Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ.

Once your accounts are migrated, you will be able to play Minecraft.

Thank you,

-Tali
  4. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft
  5. Sassmate3450 Win User

Minecraft Java Multiplayer

im on windows and after migration it says i dont own minecraft
  6. Katling28 Win User

Minecraft migration game lost

i play Minecraft on the PC .

I did get a confirmation email on the migration.
Thema:

Minecraft Migration

1. Minecraft Migration - Similar Threads - Minecraft Migration

2. Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account: [img] When I try to play Minecraft on my Microsoft account (I migrated from a Mojang account where I had bought Minecraft Java edition) this is what the launcher tells me. I can either buy again...
  3. Minecraft java migration, again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java migration, again?: Hello! about a month ago I finally migrated my mojang account to my old Microsoft email. Issue is this is no longer the gmail I'm using. Reason is I had an xbox account on a very old gmail that I...
  4. Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account: Hi, i mindlessly migrated my account to my dads microsoft account, and was wondering if there's a way to get it moved over to my own/ i could get it moved over to my own? thanks. :)...
  5. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went: I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the...
  6. I forgot my minecraft email I used to migrate from mojang to microsoft. Is there anything I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my minecraft email I used to migrate from mojang to microsoft. Is there anything I...: [img] I forgot the email I migrated with. c6b8fd6f-6480-4564-b5b9-589ad52e3b49
  7. Minecraft migration to Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration to Microsoft accounts: I have had 3 accounts for Minecraft for years. I play one, and my 2 daughters play along with me on the others. Since they started pretty young, I used my email accounts are hotmail and linked...
  8. After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.: I purchased Java edition in 2015, and in 2018 I got a free token to redeem Minecraft for Windows. I played on it for a bit and neglected it, but I recently wanted to get back into it. I have been...
  9. Minecraft migration game lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration game lost: I bought minecraft with my email address that I use now, I migrated and now my game is missing. My old username which I use to play minecraft with shows up on the Xbox. I am really dissatisfied,...
  10. Migrated minecraft from mojang to microsoft, now only get demo option.

in XBoX on Windows
    Migrated minecraft from mojang to microsoft, now only get demo option.: After migrating my minecraft account from mojang to microsoft I now only get demo option. Also, minecraft doesn't appear in my microsoft account as a product I own. Buck...