Minecraft MineCoins issue

Discus and support Minecraft MineCoins issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Mrs Dear Mr I have 2 issues. My first issue is that I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99 on Minecraft on Friday the 29th of November and I didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yentl Van Hulle, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft MineCoins issue

Dear Mrs

Dear Mr

I have 2 issues. My first issue is that I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99 on Minecraft on Friday the 29th of November and I didn't receive it. My other issue is that I bought yesterday a wrong map and I saw later that day a nice map which I saw it lately
    afterwards I bought the map.

Yours sincerely

TheGamerBoy7613

:)

Yentl Van Hulle, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest you contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ and if that fails you will need to contact that games devs.
  3. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
  4. PavelSinha Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or
    e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code
  5. PavelSinha Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Buying coins for Minecraft

Hi GingerSnark,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Although Minecoins are purchased through the in-game Minecraft Marketplace, not the Microsoft Store, I'd be happy to help find the best information to help you out.

I found the
    Minecraft Marketplace FAQ
    that has plenty of information about common issues with purchasing Minecoins or the content that you buy with the Minecoins.

We would need more information on the error and what device in order to provide any other information that might be helpful.
Thema:

1. Minecraft MineCoins issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft MineCoins issue

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins: Basically the same issue as reported many times before (e.g. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection/fa0bb6f5-4631-4e41-9c23-0f8e1ca4f6ab),...
  3. Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?: Hello, I've been a long-time player on iOS minecraft PE, and I bought the Minecraft Master collection on Tuesday for Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store app for 39.99GBP. This should have...
  4. Bought Minecraft Master collection. No Minecoins.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Master collection. No Minecoins.: Bought the Minecraft Master collection that comes with 1000 Minecoins. Never got the coins. Any ideas? 1d4d73cf-22e0-48ea-a9a9-bad9c78ef8bb
  5. Minecraft Master Collection - No 1000 minecoins received?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection - No 1000 minecoins received?: Hi, Just purchased the above for my son but when they go into the game, I cannot see 1000 minecoins I should have got as part of Master collection purchase. Is there anything else I should be...
  6. 700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received

in XBoX on Windows
    700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received: Bought starter pack Minecraft 10 for my son using my Microsoft account and my laptop. Once purchased, i can already saw all the promised add-ons including the packs and coins. Once downloaded, and...
  7. Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...: I created a Microsoft account for my grandson so he could join my Xbox based Minecraft world using his Nintendo switch. He was able to join and play on my world but afterward, he couldn't find any...
  8. minecraft pc edition, minecoins not credited to my account

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft pc edition, minecoins not credited to my account: hello, i bought minecraft for my daughter on the pc. was supposed to come with 1000 minecoins and they show up under my purchases. she is able to play the game bu the minecoins are not available....
  9. Didn’t receive 700 minecoins from the starter collection in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn’t receive 700 minecoins from the starter collection in Minecraft.: I recently bought The Minecraft Starter Collection on Windows 10 (from the microsoft store) on PC. I received all that was entailed in the description, except for the 700 minecoins. I tried lots...
  10. Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android?: Is there a way to do this? If not by directly buying it on the Minecraft app itself, then is there some sort of feature to buy minecoins on the Xbox app? b220c6d9-afae-4857-95c6-2505972e29b5