Minecraft Minecoins Missing !!!

Discus and support Minecraft Minecoins Missing !!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,, I purchased a copy of Minecraft Master Collection from the store app within my Windows. But I have no mine coins!!! I searched a bit and tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Honoka_هونوكا, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Minecraft Minecoins Missing !!!

Hello,,

I purchased a copy of Minecraft Master Collection from the store app within my Windows. But I have no mine coins!!! I searched a bit and tried a couple of things yet, nothing worked. I tried sing out and and sign in also same any details regarding my issue
    please,,,

Thank you,

:)

Honoka_هونوكا, Nov 21, 2020
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Minecraft Minecoins missing

3. DimitriosPantazidis Win User

Well, I'll try that too!!! Good to be here!!!
  4. DimitriosPantazidis Win User

In many cases, the issue is when parents purchase these items or redeemed a gift card on their own Microsoft account, not knowing that they cannot be transferred to a child’s account later.

In order to track down your purchase, please make sure that you are logged in to the Microsoft account on which you purchased the item or redeemed the card.

If you find that you have redeemed a prepaid card or purchased on the wrong account, you will need to contact our Xbox support team here.

This is from mojang website. This is what i deal with because the gift option was not available to me.

I contacted them but got no answer so far, nor i expect one since i read this. But how can i get help from ms, since the automated option is down and i don’t see any direct help option on the website? Thanks!!
  5. DimitriosPantazidis Win User

Yes, I did that a couple of times, just in case... Didn't do anything tho....
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

Did you purchase coin packs for the correct platform (ie Windows if it's the Windows copy, or Xbox if it's the Xbox copy)? I've heard of cross-platform issues like this before on here.
Thema:

Minecraft Minecoins Missing !!!

1. Minecraft Minecoins Missing !!! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Minecoins Missing

2. If I bought a Minecraft Marketplace content before minecoins were introduced, can that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought a Minecraft Marketplace content before minecoins were introduced, can that...: There is some Minecraft content that I bought from the Minecraft store on Google Play before minecoins were added, can the content be transferred to my Xbox account so I can use the content on all...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Pack: Minecoins Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Pack: Minecoins Missing: Yesterday, I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Pack from the Minecraft website. It has installed correctly, and I was able to locate the Greek Mythology Mash-up, Skinpack1, Villains...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection purchase missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection purchase missing Minecoins: Hi I've gifted Minecraft for win 10 Master Collection from the microsoft store to my daughter, I then redeemed the code on her laptop and all the DLC is there however the 1000 minecoins are...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins: Basically the same issue as reported many times before (e.g. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection/fa0bb6f5-4631-4e41-9c23-0f8e1ca4f6ab),...
  6. Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...: I created a Microsoft account for my grandson so he could join my Xbox based Minecraft world using his Nintendo switch. He was able to join and play on my world but afterward, he couldn't find any...
  7. minecraft windows 10 starter minecoins missing

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 starter minecoins missing: i did not receive the minecoins 122577bd-96ea-4ca9-b235-e9da13c4dc0e
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Bought the starter collection. Minecoins (3500) were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back? ***Moved...
  9. Minecraft Minecoins missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins missing: Merry Christmas everybody!!! During these joyful days I purchased my son a copy of Minecraft Master Collection from the store app within my Windows. The packs took a while to show all up but, I...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Hi there, I've just purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" in the Windows 10 Store for my daughter's account. I bought it for her own account, not as a gift. The purchase...