Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code

Discus and support Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, today I bought a Minecraft Minecoins code and after I redeemed the code on xbox.com, minecoins didn't appear in the minecraft store. First... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taveren37, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Taveren37
    Taveren37 Guest

Hello,

today I bought a Minecraft Minecoins code and after I redeemed the code on xbox.com, minecoins didn't appear in the minecraft store. First time I redeemed a code I had to wait about 10 minutes and then the minecoins appeared in game, but when I bought the
    other code, the coins didn't appear even after half an hour. I checked the country of the gift code before buying it and it matched with my country so that shouldn't be a problem. What can I do to make coins appear?

:)

Taveren37, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Taveren37 Win User

Thx, restarting the device helped :)
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Taveren,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

If you purchased on your Windows 10 device:

1. Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com
      and check your recent purchases.
    2. If you see a completed purchase, restart your device as it may need to be updated.
    3. If you have another Windows 10 or Pocket Edition device, sign in on that device to see if your purchase appears there.
      • If the purchase appears, there may be a problem on your device. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same account used to complete the purchase.
      • If the purchase doesn’t appear, contact
        Xbox Support
    Additional support:

• If you purchased from Apple Store (iPhone or iPad), go to the
      iTunes Store
    • If you purchased from Google Play Store (Android), go to the
      Google Play Store
    • If you purchased from Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire TV, go to the
      Amazon Store
    Also, please make sure the correct account is signed in that completed the purchase.

I hope this helps :)
  4. MR1LDN Win User

Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

Hi ninjaboy12543 thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Xbox forums.

i have had a look into your issue and have no resource information regarding this, However, please follow this link to the minecraft Support page for more support.

You can create a support ticket with minecraft directly or here is a link to gift card not working:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360030797571-My-gift-code-does-not-work

below i have also listed a troubleshoot guide for extra assistance.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035347351-Marketplace-FAQs

troubleshooting steps below

1. Sign in at account.microsoft.com and check your recent purchases.
    2. If you see a completed purchase, restart your device as it may need to be updated.
    3. If you have another device running Minecraft, sign in on that device to see if your purchase appears there.
      • If the purchase appears, there may be a problem on your device. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same account used to complete the purchase.
      • If the purchase doesn’t appear, contact Xbox Support.
      • NB: Minecraft Marketplace is not available in any version of Minecraft with "Edition" in its name, requires internet access and includes in-app purchases.
    Additional support:

• If you purchased from Apple Store (iPhone or iPad), go to the iTunes Store.
    • If you purchased from Google Play Store (Android), go to the Google Play Store.
    • If you purchased from Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire TV, go to the Amazon Store.
    xbox support if all else fails:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

happy gaming :)
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

Hi ninjaboy12543,

I would say best thing to do is check out this My gift code does not work Minecraft support page. There is a link in this
    page to raise a support ticket and best to make contact with the Minecraft support team directly. They will be able to advise you on what to do regarding the redeeming of your codes.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Cartão minicraft minecoins | Dificuldade de inserir os créditos [Mod Translation-Card minecraft minecoins | Difficulty inserting credits]

Hi Paulo,

Redeeming pre-paid codes for Minecoins is only available for the Java Edtion on PC I believe. The instructions on how to redeem the code to a Mojang Account for Minecraft Java Edition on PC is found on this article: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/816435-redeeming-a-prepaid-card-or-gift-code

Any Minecraft for Windows 10 edition would need to be redeemed in the Microsoft Store. The codes for the Windows Store will be 25 digits in a 5x5 format.

If you need further assistance I would suggest reaching out to Mojang's Support Team on Twitter and they should reply to you directly: https://twitter.com/MojangSupport
Thema:

1. Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code - Similar Threads - Minecraft Minecoins appearing

2. Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins: My son received 2 different Minecraft Minecoins of 1720 each and the website on the back to redeem them, has been unavailable for a few weeks now. His aunt purchased them as a Christmas gift, so I...
  3. Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition): I'm getting "Sorry, we cannot complete your purchase right now. Maybe check your internet connection?" Newsflash - it's NOT our internet connection. I have tried everything. I tried even signing...
  4. Minecraft Minecoins missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins missing: Merry Christmas everybody!!! During these joyful days I purchased my son a copy of Minecraft Master Collection from the store app within my Windows. The packs took a while to show all up but, I...
  5. Minecraft = Unable to see purchases + all Minecoins are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft = Unable to see purchases + all Minecoins are gone.: Hello! First time poster here. Recently I've been having problems for Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch (on Mojang's support page, it does say to go to Xbox's support.) I have been unable to see...
  6. Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch: i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling re-installing.... nintendo support said the issue...
  7. Minecraft MineCoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft MineCoins: Dear Mrs Dear Mr I have 2 issues. My first issue is that I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99 on Minecraft on Friday the 29th of November and I didn't receive it. My other issue is that I bought...
  8. Minecraft MineCoins issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft MineCoins issue: Dear Mrs Dear Mr I have 2 issues. My first issue is that I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99 on Minecraft on Friday the 29th of November and I didn't receive it. My other issue is that I bought...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Hi there, I've just purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" in the Windows 10 Store for my daughter's account. I bought it for her own account, not as a gift. The purchase...
  10. minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins: "we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?" everything else works, but trying to join realms trial, or to buy minecoins, i get that message. (same error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft minecoins code

2. redeem code for minecraft master collection

3. cant redeem 1000 minecoins

4. minecoins xbox,
  5. redeem mincoins code,
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition not appearing on purchase list,
  7. how to redeem minecraft minecoins xbox one,
  8. how to redeem minecoins,
  9. minecraft master collection missing 1000 minecoins,
  10. minecraft minecoins code generator,
  11. redeem minecoins codes,