Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code

Discus and support Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, today I bought a Minecraft Minecoins code and after I redeemed the code on xbox.com, minecoins didn't appear in the minecraft store. First... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taveren37, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Taveren37
    Taveren37 Guest

Hello,

today I bought a Minecraft Minecoins code and after I redeemed the code on xbox.com, minecoins didn't appear in the minecraft store. First time I redeemed a code I had to wait about 10 minutes and then the minecoins appeared in game, but when I bought the
    other code, the coins didn't appear even after half an hour. I checked the country of the gift code before buying it and it matched with my country so that shouldn't be a problem. What can I do to make coins appear?

:)

Taveren37, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Taveren37 Win User

Thx, restarting the device helped :)
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Taveren,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

If you purchased on your Windows 10 device:

1. Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com
      and check your recent purchases.
    2. If you see a completed purchase, restart your device as it may need to be updated.
    3. If you have another Windows 10 or Pocket Edition device, sign in on that device to see if your purchase appears there.
      • If the purchase appears, there may be a problem on your device. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same account used to complete the purchase.
      • If the purchase doesn’t appear, contact
        Xbox Support
    Additional support:

• If you purchased from Apple Store (iPhone or iPad), go to the
      iTunes Store
    • If you purchased from Google Play Store (Android), go to the
      Google Play Store
    • If you purchased from Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire TV, go to the
      Amazon Store
    Also, please make sure the correct account is signed in that completed the purchase.

I hope this helps :)
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

What is mine coins

Hello JellyVan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on Minecoins. Here is a

Minecraft site
    that will give you the answers you are seeking. Basically Minecoins are in game currency for Minecraft to purchase worlds, outfits etc.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. PavelSinha Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or
    e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code
  6. PavelSinha Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code - Similar Threads - Minecraft Minecoins appearing

2. Minecraft Minecoins Missing !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins Missing !!!: Hello,, I purchased a copy of Minecraft Master Collection from the store app within my Windows. But I have no mine coins!!! I searched a bit and tried a couple of things yet, nothing worked. I...
  3. Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, did not receive the 700 minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, did not receive the 700 minecoins: I purchased said game on my computer and I obtained everything that was included except for the 700 minecoins, and skinpack 1. 435e7ac2-b6e7-4d36-8770-4003b7469ec9
  4. I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?: I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on? When I got the starter pack yesterday I was looking at the marketplace and noticed that there are no...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Pack: Minecoins Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Pack: Minecoins Missing: Yesterday, I purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Pack from the Minecraft website. It has installed correctly, and I was able to locate the Greek Mythology Mash-up, Skinpack1, Villains...
  6. Minecraft Minecoins sind alle verschwunden plus alle "meine Pakete"! wo sind die Minecoins...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Minecoins sind alle verschwunden plus alle "meine Pakete"! wo sind die Minecoins...: Am Anfang 2018 hatte ich mir mal Minecoins spendiert und habe auch schon sehr viel Coins für Minecraft Pakete ausgegeben. Dann hatte ich eine ziemlich lange Pause und jetzt ist nichts mehr da von...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection purchase missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection purchase missing Minecoins: Hi I've gifted Minecraft for win 10 Master Collection from the microsoft store to my daughter, I then redeemed the code on her laptop and all the DLC is there however the 1000 minecoins are...
  8. NOT RECEIVING MY 700 MINECOINS IN MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 STARTER EDITION!!

in XBoX on Windows
    NOT RECEIVING MY 700 MINECOINS IN MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 STARTER EDITION!!: I just purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and received all of the DLC content except my 700 minecoins. Can anybody help me redeem these coins? I'm pretty much a minecraft noob and...
  9. Can you buy minecraft minecoins from the microsoft website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy minecraft minecoins from the microsoft website?: I'm currently playing a game that isn't minecraft and i just wanted to know if I could buy minecoins from the microsoft store, and if so how? fb3be1bf-9574-4ad7-9779-d60ddf0bf121
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection - Didn't get the 1000 minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection - Didn't get the 1000 minecoins: I ordered "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" and didn't get the 1000 minecoins that are listed as one of the items in the package. I do see all the extra packs/skins but the coins...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft minecoins code

2. redeem code for minecraft master collection

3. Why are my Minecoins not showing up?

4. minecoins not showing,
  5. cant redeem 1000 minecoins,
  6. minecoins xbox,
  7. redeem mincoins code,
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition not appearing on purchase list,
  9. how to redeem minecraft minecoins xbox one,
  10. how to redeem minecoins,
  11. minecraft master collection missing 1000 minecoins,