Minecraft MineCoins

Discus and support Minecraft MineCoins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Mrs Dear Mr I have 2 issues. My first issue is that I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99 on Minecraft on Friday the 29th of November and I didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yentl Van Hulle, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft MineCoins

Dear Mrs

Dear Mr

I have 2 issues. My first issue is that I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99 on Minecraft on Friday the 29th of November and I didn't receive it. My other issue is that I bought yesterday a wrong map and I saw later that day a nice map which I saw it lately
    afterwards I bought the map.

Yours sincerely

TheGamerBoy7613

:)

Yentl Van Hulle, Dec 3, 2019
  2. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
  3. Jorge Perote Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Ok understood

One last question, when I am going to buy the digital download I see

- Minecraft Starter Collection: Started pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Master Collection: Started pack, Creator Pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Xbox One: It is requiere the Better together update

I believe all them are the new version, but the last one, the cheaper, oes it include the Aquatic Update?

Thank you
  4. Kev7420 Win User

Minecraft MineCoins

I suggest you contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ and if that fails you will need to contact that games devs.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Minecraft MineCoins

You will need to contact Xbox Support for assistance with that.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Buying coins for Minecraft

Hi GingerSnark,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Although Minecoins are purchased through the in-game Minecraft Marketplace, not the Microsoft Store, I'd be happy to help find the best information to help you out.

I found the
    Minecraft Marketplace FAQ
    that has plenty of information about common issues with purchasing Minecoins or the content that you buy with the Minecoins.

We would need more information on the error and what device in order to provide any other information that might be helpful.
Thema:

Minecraft MineCoins

1. Minecraft MineCoins - Similar Threads - Minecraft MineCoins

2. Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch: i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling re-installing.... nintendo support said the issue...
  3. Minecraft MineCoins issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft MineCoins issue: Dear Mrs Dear Mr I have 2 issues. My first issue is that I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99 on Minecraft on Friday the 29th of November and I didn't receive it. My other issue is that I bought...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Hi there, I've just purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" in the Windows 10 Store for my daughter's account. I bought it for her own account, not as a gift. The purchase...
  5. minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins: "we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?" everything else works, but trying to join realms trial, or to buy minecoins, i get that message. (same error...
  6. Minecoins für Minecraft mehrmals aktiveren [Translation- Minecoins for Minecraft several...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecoins für Minecraft mehrmals aktiveren [Translation- Minecoins for Minecraft several...: Hallo ich hab neulich mir 4mal das 1000 minecoins pack gekauft aber ich kann es nur 1 mal aktiveren so die frage ist wie aktivere ich die anderen 3? [Translation-Hello I bought the 1000 minecoins...
  7. Minecraft Xbox One Minecoins error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox One Minecoins error: I have been trying to buy a texture pack from the Minecraft store but I keep getting the message"Something Went Wrong. We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?"...
  8. Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins: I am wondering if anyone can help me. I am currently trying to buy a realm on minecraft using the xbox one. Everytime i try to do so it says something went wrong, maybe check your internet...
  9. Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code: Hello, today I bought a Minecraft Minecoins code and after I redeemed the code on xbox.com, minecoins didn't appear in the minecraft store. First time I redeemed a code I had to wait about 10...
  10. Minecraft Master Collection - No packs or minecoins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection - No packs or minecoins?: Hi, Just purchased the above for my sons but when they go into the game none of the aditional items in the Maste bundle are there. Is there anyting else I should be doing to get these loaded up...