Minecraft MineCoins

Discus and support Minecraft MineCoins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Mrs Dear Mr I have 2 issues. My first issue is that I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99 on Minecraft on Friday the 29th of November and I didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yentl Van Hulle, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft MineCoins

Dear Mrs

Dear Mr

I have 2 issues. My first issue is that I bought 1600 MineCoins for € 9,99 on Minecraft on Friday the 29th of November and I didn't receive it. My other issue is that I bought yesterday a wrong map and I saw later that day a nice map which I saw it lately
    afterwards I bought the map.

Yours sincerely

TheGamerBoy7613

:)

Yentl Van Hulle, Dec 3, 2019
  2. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Compra de mods do minecraft no Xbox one com crédito da conta Microsoft

There are no mods on the Xbox version of minecraft. Are you talking about skins and texture packs? Are you trying to purchase in the Xbox Marketplace or the Minecraft marketplace with minecoins?
  4. olLMNTRXlo Win User

I have no idea how to buy mine coins!

5. Jorge Perote Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Ok understood

One last question, when I am going to buy the digital download I see

- Minecraft Starter Collection: Started pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Master Collection: Started pack, Creator Pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Xbox One: It is requiere the Better together update

I believe all them are the new version, but the last one, the cheaper, oes it include the Aquatic Update?

Thank you
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Buying coins for Minecraft

Hi GingerSnark,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Although Minecoins are purchased through the in-game Minecraft Marketplace, not the Microsoft Store, I'd be happy to help find the best information to help you out.

I found the
    Minecraft Marketplace FAQ
    that has plenty of information about common issues with purchasing Minecoins or the content that you buy with the Minecoins.

We would need more information on the error and what device in order to provide any other information that might be helpful.
Thema:

Minecraft MineCoins

1. Minecraft MineCoins - Similar Threads - Minecraft MineCoins

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection purchase missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection purchase missing Minecoins: Hi I've gifted Minecraft for win 10 Master Collection from the microsoft store to my daughter, I then redeemed the code on her laptop and all the DLC is there however the 1000 minecoins are...
  3. NOT RECEIVING MY 700 MINECOINS IN MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 STARTER EDITION!!

in XBoX on Windows
    NOT RECEIVING MY 700 MINECOINS IN MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 STARTER EDITION!!: I just purchased the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition and received all of the DLC content except my 700 minecoins. Can anybody help me redeem these coins? I'm pretty much a minecraft noob and...
  4. Can you buy minecraft minecoins from the microsoft website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy minecraft minecoins from the microsoft website?: I'm currently playing a game that isn't minecraft and i just wanted to know if I could buy minecoins from the microsoft store, and if so how? fb3be1bf-9574-4ad7-9779-d60ddf0bf121
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection - Didn't get the 1000 minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection - Didn't get the 1000 minecoins: I ordered "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" and didn't get the 1000 minecoins that are listed as one of the items in the package. I do see all the extra packs/skins but the coins...
  6. Minecraft Minecoins and packs disappearing and showing up on other account in microsoft family

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Minecoins and packs disappearing and showing up on other account in microsoft family: I was playing minecraft and my younger brother needed help for something, i can't recall exactly what. I signed out of my minecraft bedrock edition account from the xbox gamebar and signed into...
  7. Minecraft Starter Collection, never received 700 minecoins.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Collection, never received 700 minecoins.: Dunno why it's impossible to contact a person for this. But, I purchased MineCraft Starter Collection from the windows 10 store and I received the game and all the addons EXCEPT for the 700...
  8. Minecraft Starter pack 700 minecoins problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter pack 700 minecoins problem: hello, I need help with the Windows Minecraft starter pack 700 minecoins problem for it doesn't appear in any of my devices and I have tried all the helpful suggestions they give to fix the...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins: Basically the same issue as reported many times before (e.g. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection/fa0bb6f5-4631-4e41-9c23-0f8e1ca4f6ab),...
  10. Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection bought. Where are my minecoins and worlds?: Hello, I've been a long-time player on iOS minecraft PE, and I bought the Minecraft Master collection on Tuesday for Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store app for 39.99GBP. This should have...