Minecraft Minecoins

Discus and support Minecraft Minecoins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi- I have recently loaded three different serial numbers worth of minecraft minecoins. 1) I uploaded/redeemed one to the wrong MS account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by locotrentrece, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Minecraft Minecoins

Hi- I have recently loaded three different serial numbers worth of minecraft minecoins.

1)

I uploaded/redeemed one to the wrong MS account, unbeknownst to me at the time. It went to my personal account and not the account that my sons use for gaming. I need to know how to move those. I've read that this is impossible, that is not an acceptable
    answer. Someone, somewhere has the ability to do that. Who do I need to contact to get that done?

2)

Once I was working under the correct MS account, I did upload/redeem 2 additional serial numbers, however only 1 of the 2 ever accumulated in the bank on the game itself. They play on an Xbox One S. Noted here, all of these serial numbers have been for
    the 1720 increment minecoins.

I understand that the 1st of my 2 scenarios was my fault. However, why would the minecoins from the 2nd serial number ever make it into the account? Is the system only able to accept one serial number at a time? Very inconvenient if so. How do I get
    my minecoins back from this instance as well?

:)

locotrentrece, Mar 22, 2020
  2. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Compra de mods do minecraft no Xbox one com crédito da conta Microsoft

There are no mods on the Xbox version of minecraft. Are you talking about skins and texture packs? Are you trying to purchase in the Xbox Marketplace or the Minecraft marketplace with minecoins?
  4. Jorge Perote Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Ok understood

One last question, when I am going to buy the digital download I see

- Minecraft Starter Collection: Started pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Master Collection: Started pack, Creator Pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Xbox One: It is requiere the Better together update

I believe all them are the new version, but the last one, the cheaper, oes it include the Aquatic Update?

Thank you
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Buying coins for Minecraft

Hi GingerSnark,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Although Minecoins are purchased through the in-game Minecraft Marketplace, not the Microsoft Store, I'd be happy to help find the best information to help you out.

I found the
    Minecraft Marketplace FAQ
    that has plenty of information about common issues with purchasing Minecoins or the content that you buy with the Minecoins.

We would need more information on the error and what device in order to provide any other information that might be helpful.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Minecoins

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand have an issue with in game currency. You will need to reach out to
    Mojang support as they are codes and for in game currency.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Minecraft Minecoins

1. Minecraft Minecoins - Similar Threads - Minecraft Minecoins

2. Minecraft xbox one redeem minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one redeem minecoins: Hi, I recently bought the game Minecraft for Xbox one and it has a code to redeem for 1000 minecoins. When I review my account It appears in my purchase history completed, but in the game it...
  3. Minecoins do not transfer on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins do not transfer on Minecraft Bedrock: So I bought some minecoins on the Nintendo eShop. After buying the coins, I open Minecraft and don’t see any coins on my account. I sign out of my Microsoft account and that’s where the coins show...
  4. Beug de connexion automatique et perte de minecoin sur minecraft bedrock édition sur switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Beug de connexion automatique et perte de minecoin sur minecraft bedrock édition sur switch: [Title Translation-Automatic connection beug and minecoin loss on minecraft bedrock edition on switch] Tout d'abord mon jeu ne veut plus se connecter automatiquement au compte Microsoft et cela...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Bought the starter collection. Minecoins (3500) were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back? ***Moved...
  6. Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins: My son received 2 different Minecraft Minecoins of 1720 each and the website on the back to redeem them, has been unavailable for a few weeks now. His aunt purchased them as a Christmas gift, so I...
  7. Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition): I'm getting "Sorry, we cannot complete your purchase right now. Maybe check your internet connection?" Newsflash - it's NOT our internet connection. I have tried everything. I tried even signing...
  8. Minecraft Minecoins missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins missing: Merry Christmas everybody!!! During these joyful days I purchased my son a copy of Minecraft Master Collection from the store app within my Windows. The packs took a while to show all up but, I...
  9. Minecraft = Unable to see purchases + all Minecoins are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft = Unable to see purchases + all Minecoins are gone.: Hello! First time poster here. Recently I've been having problems for Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch (on Mojang's support page, it does say to go to Xbox's support.) I have been unable to see...
  10. Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch: i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling re-installing.... nintendo support said the issue...