Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...

Discus and support Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 如題,其他服務器沒事,就那個有事,其他人也進的了, 入服務器剛到定位服務器時就閃退,求解 [Translation - Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michaelwong189, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...

如題,其他服務器沒事,就那個有事,其他人也進的了, 入服務器剛到定位服務器時就閃退,求解

[Translation - Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server]

:)

Michaelwong189, Jun 26, 2020
  2. LKgomez Win User

Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server]

如題,其他服務器沒事,就那個有事,其他人也進的了, 入服務器剛到定位服務器時就閃退,求解
    ???''
  3. Michaelwong189 Win User

Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server]

好的,解答很實用:)
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello Michaelwong189,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with joining servers on Minecraft. Please quit the game, restart your device, and try joining the server again. If the issue persists, check out

Mojang Support
    for more information on connecting to your desired server.

I hope this helps!
  5. Zp-wangyifei Win User

怎样通过xbox live身份验证? [Translation - How to authenticate via xbox live?]

我用的是安卓Minecraft。但是 法进入服务器,需要进行xbox live身份验证。

[Translation-I'm using Android Minecraft. However, you can't access the server and you need xbox live authentication.]
  6. sdusoft Win User

win10家庭中文版玩网游丢包延迟严重 [win10 home Chinese version of play online game drop bag delay serious]

有时候会连不上服务器,掉线

[Translation-Sometimes it doesn't connect to the server, it drops.]
Thema:

Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...

1. Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when... - Similar Threads - Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退

2. Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay: 는 마인크래프트 던 스 멀티플 이를 하 시도해 보았지만 실패했습니다. 그 자료입니다. I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What should I do? [img] 1bc6235c-42e2-4e45-9e5b-4f7ce9efab79
  3. Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this...
  4. Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" (Nintendo Switch/Windows 10/Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" (Nintendo Switch/Windows 10/Xbox): Hi everyone, This is less of a question and more of a guide. For anybody having the "Unable to connect to world" on the Nintendo Switch or the Windows 10 version, there is one thing that you can...
  5. I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft: I been trying the whole day to learn how to cancel the subscription but I have no clue, could anyone tell me how f258e8e6-b32e-4ece-9ef2-d62ff9a7e888
  6. No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1: I wanted to know if there is a method to prevent that from happening ?, Why do I have a Switch and a friend of Ps4 and we cannot connect to the world of any, not even with the Minecraft of cell...
  7. Problema inicio de sesión de Microsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Microsoft login problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema inicio de sesión de Microsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Microsoft login problem...: Buenos días, Estoy intentando conectarme a la sesión microsoft con el juego minecraft de ps4 pero siempre me sale que intentan conectarse pero "algo ocurrió mal". No se que puedo hacer para...
  8. Minecraft crashes when attempt to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft crashes when attempt to sign in: I just installed MCPE on my ONN walmart tablet. I bought the game a few years ago and it works on all my other previous tablets from my memory. I havent downlosded this game in a few months. I...
  9. Minecraft PS4 first sign in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 first sign in issue: So yesterday i got Minecraft PS4 edition and i was downloading the game as you would then it asked me to sign in my Microsoft account keep in mind that its the first time that i ever played...
  10. i can not leave the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    i can not leave the minecraft beta: i have left the beta on the insider hub but when i try playing its still in the rtx beta. Ive tried uninstalling multiple times and ive even tried this in powershell Get-AppxPackage -allusers...