Minecraft Missing skin pack

Discus and support Minecraft Missing skin pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the minecraft doctor who skin pack volume 1 on Xbox 360 and downloaded it onto my Xbox and had been using it until I bought the Xbox one, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOK194, Feb 6, 2015.

1. JOK194
    JOK194 Guest

I bought the minecraft doctor who skin pack volume 1 on Xbox 360 and downloaded it onto my Xbox and had been using it until I bought the Xbox one,

I was downloading my DLC content onto the minecraft Xbox one edition that I had purchased for minecraft 360 but when it came to the doctor skin pack it wanted me to pay for it again so I attempted to contact Microsoft with a copy of the receipt but I found
    that I was never sent one but had receipts from before that from the live store, so I checked my accounts download history on my '360 and the doctor who skin pack was there and I re-downloaded it but it still wanted me to purchase it again for the Xbox one
    so I went to Microsoft's commerce website to check all of my transactions but there were no transaction dates for before 2015 so the only proof of purchase I have is the skin pack in my account download history what should I do?

P.S. I was still charged for the skin-pack!

:)

JOK194, Feb 6, 2015
  2. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    DBurleson, Feb 6, 2015
  3. Issues with the Stranger Things Skin Pack

Last week I purchased a bit of DLC for Minecraft from the Xbox marketplace (as opposed to the Minecraft store in game). I've purchased all 3 Star Wars Skin Packs, Natural Texture Pack, and the Stranger Things Skin Pack. The Stranger
    Things skin pack hasn't unlocked in game. Everything else unlocked in the Minecraft store and is usable in game.

DarthAnubis523, Feb 6, 2015
  4. Minecraft Missing skin pack

I know some were supposed to transfer over. Was that one supposed to or do you have to buy it for the One separately?

D MASTERPIECE, Feb 8, 2015
  5. JOK194
    JOK194 Guest
    I bought it on the 360 and it should have carried over to the xbox one

JOK194, Feb 28, 2015
  6. EBGamer16
    EBGamer16 Guest
    Same thing here anyone know how to fix it

EBGamer16, Apr 14, 2015
  7. You can only redownload content that was released befor 5 of september 2014

blackviper108-AD16D032-15BA-4F70-8E97-F7D3DFC02D4D, Aug 16, 2015
  8. Minecraft Missing skin pack

I think its so they still make mony because the content released after that day was the most expensive

blackviper108-AD16D032-15BA-4F70-8E97-F7D3DFC02D4D, Aug 16, 2015
  9. I have a similar problem. The secon Dr. Who pack says I purchased it but all the skins are locked, trying to buy in game makes it try to get me to purchase a gold membership, and installing from the marketplace makes it work temporarily but disables the
    first pack.

impanther2002, Oct 2, 2015
  10. I had the Halloween skin pack I bought for Xbox 360 but it didn't transfer over

HALFDEAD HITMAN, Oct 16, 2015
  11. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Eggnogga, Oct 19, 2015
  12. Bought Doctor Who Skin Pack 2 on May 14th and got the invoice.... Debit my account... Only have 3 or 4 skins I can use.... I called Xbox support and was told we only take your money and give it to the DLC you purchased...

Not very happy.... Is there a refund for this? I see it was downloaded and was purchased for the xbox one....

I am unable to use the skins I purchased... Very disappointing :<

DoggieLemming13, May 25, 2016
  13. lfcaidanseal
    lfcaidanseal Guest

Hi guys i had the haloween skins but now i dont why i think i payed for them i dont know

lfcaidanseal, Nov 1, 2018
  14. DBurleson Win User

Question about a minecraft skin pack HELP!

15. Block Mate Win User

Halloween Gaming

16. HALFDEAD HITMAN Win User

I had the Halloween skin pack I bought for Xbox 360 but it didn't transfer over
  17. EBGamer16 Win User

Same thing here anyone know how to fix it
  18. D MASTERPIECE Win User

I know some were supposed to transfer over. Was that one supposed to or do you have to buy it for the One separately?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Missing skin pack - Similar Threads - Minecraft Missing skin

2. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  3. Missing MineCraft World

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing MineCraft World: We experienced an issue logging onto xbox minecraft this evening. It was advising we were offline, but all other internet connections were working. The xbox analysis tool (check connection...
  4. Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.: Would like to start this comment off on the plus side; I love Windows 10 edition. You really blew us away with the capabilities of command blocks on console and so much more. However, some...
  5. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation: You should know this famous block breaking animation: [img] But my minecraft is showing block breaking like this:(this gif isnt mine but is the same issue) [img] I tried chaning my visual...
  6. Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing: I have reset my PC for various reasons, and I reinstall Minecraft to reconnect with my Xbox account and my skin and map inventory is gone? it offers me to buy skins and maps while I already buy...
  7. Missing game from Minecraft bundle.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing game from Minecraft bundle.: Hi, in the UK where I am based several stores are selling a Minecraft bundle (official bundle supplied by Microsoft) which contains an Xbox One console, controller, codes for Minecraft on Xbox...
  8. Missing Minecraft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Minecraft: I bought a year of gold and when buying it, there was a deal to get minecraft for free with the purchase. I was supposed to be sent a download code in my message center but I never received it....
  9. Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information: Hello dear Support, I purchased today Minecraft Story Mode Season two für PC. When starting it from my XBOX app I get the warning to connect to a Profile. Directly afterwards a Pop up appears but...
  10. Minecraft missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft missing: I bought Minecraft 360 addition years ago but for some reason I am unable to download it again! This has angered me a lot and I am refusing to pay for something which I have already bought and...