Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

Discus and support Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Countdown826, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Countdown826
    Countdown826 Guest

Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished downloading and it wasn't in my skin packs. I've contacted the
    live agent, but he was unable to solve the problem. According to my account, it is registered under my license and I have purchased and download it. However it is not in the "'s Packs" tab.

:)

Countdown826, Aug 13, 2019
  2. DBurleson Win User

Question about a minecraft skin pack HELP!

3. Block Mate Win User

Halloween Gaming

4. XBF Eladio M Win User

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new minecraft?

Hey junior

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring DLC from the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft"

In regards to this matter, as per the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    :

"Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack

Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack"

However, when I got "Minecraft" I had to purchase all my DLC once more. My recommendation would be to either wait for you to convert to "Minecraft" or head over to the
    Minecraft Community and ask there to find much more accurate information.

I hope this was of some help.
  5. HALFDEAD HITMAN Win User

Minecraft Missing skin pack

I had the Halloween skin pack I bought for Xbox 360 but it didn't transfer over
  6. EBGamer16 Win User

Minecraft Missing skin pack

Same thing here anyone know how to fix it
Thema:

1. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack - Similar Threads - Minecraft Missing Skin

2. Minecraft Purchase is Missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Purchase is Missing: Hey so I haven't played Minecraft since either June or July of 2019. Today I decide to play again and my texture pack is saying that I have to buy it again. I just viewed the proof of the purchase...
  3. Minecraft missing from account?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft missing from account?!: I bought Minecraft back in 2013 and haven't really played it since. That would be the Java edition because there was no Windows 10 version at the time. I tried migrating my old Mojang account to...
  4. Minecraft worlds go missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds go missing: Hi, the buildings and other features i have been creating in the Minecraft SuperCraft world have gone missing. The supercraft world disappeared from my listed worlds. When i managed to finf it...
  5. Minecraft PS4 Skins Pack Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Skins Pack Missing: I bought the star wars classic skins pack, the one form Episodes IV-VI, and after the bedrock update, my skins have disappeared, I logged into my Microsoft account, checked the 's packs section...
  6. Minecraft missing skin packs and cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft missing skin packs and cape: on my ps4 i am able to access my skin packs and cape, but whenever i try and load it on my pc or mobile, it says i dont have any skin packs. is there any way to fix this?...
  7. MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs: I recently connected my microsoft account to the ps4 Bedrock Edition and i am missing multiple packs that i paid for in the past. i am missing Plastic Texture Pack Natural Texture Pack 1st...
  8. Minecraft Skin Pack Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Pack Missing: I bought the Doctor Who Skin Pack 1 for my Playstation a while back and I can't use them anymore because of the Bedrock update, am I going to get my skins back or something at some point?...
  9. Minecraft skin pack missing in Xbox One Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack missing in Xbox One Console: I bought digital version of Minecraft Xbox One and separate Creators Pack. After installation completed, I cannot find Creators Pack component. I checked the record on desktop Win 10, system is...
  10. Minecraft Missing skin pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Missing skin pack: I bought the minecraft doctor who skin pack volume 1 on Xbox 360 and downloaded it onto my Xbox and had been using it until I bought the Xbox one, I was downloading my DLC content onto the...