Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

Discus and support Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Countdown826, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Countdown826
    Countdown826 Guest

Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished downloading and it wasn't in my skin packs. I've contacted the
    live agent, but he was unable to solve the problem. According to my account, it is registered under my license and I have purchased and download it. However it is not in the "'s Packs" tab.

:)

Countdown826, Aug 13, 2019
  2. DBurleson Win User

Question about a minecraft skin pack HELP!

3. Block Mate Win User

Halloween Gaming

4. XBF Eladio M Win User

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new minecraft?

Hey junior

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring DLC from the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft"

In regards to this matter, as per the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    :

"Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack

Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack"

However, when I got "Minecraft" I had to purchase all my DLC once more. My recommendation would be to either wait for you to convert to "Minecraft" or head over to the
    Minecraft Community and ask there to find much more accurate information.

I hope this was of some help.
  5. BraveSir Paul Win User

Minecraft skin packs

From memory not all skin packs carried over to the newer version of the game - have a look at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq

Q: Which DLC content will transfer over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

A: Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack
    Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack
    Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack
  6. HALFDEAD HITMAN Win User

Minecraft Missing skin pack

I had the Halloween skin pack I bought for Xbox 360 but it didn't transfer over
Thema:

1. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack - Similar Threads - Minecraft Missing Skin

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Hi there, I've just purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" in the Windows 10 Store for my daughter's account. I bought it for her own account, not as a gift. The purchase...
  3. minecraft iOS purchases missing.

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft iOS purchases missing.: i have 3 kids ages 6-9 that play minecraft on their iPads. occasionally we purchase skin packs and worlds and other things in the minecraft store for them. recently they wanted the toy story...
  4. Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures: Okay, so I was trying to join my friend's Minecraft world (Who's on PC) and the game told me that I had to download a shaders pack to join so after I downloaded it my game Immediately crashed and...
  5. Missing MineCraft World

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing MineCraft World: We experienced an issue logging onto xbox minecraft this evening. It was advising we were offline, but all other internet connections were working. The xbox analysis tool (check connection...
  6. Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.: Would like to start this comment off on the plus side; I love Windows 10 edition. You really blew us away with the capabilities of command blocks on console and so much more. However, some...
  7. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation: You should know this famous block breaking animation: [img] But my minecraft is showing block breaking like this:(this gif isnt mine but is the same issue) [img] I tried chaning my visual...
  8. Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing: I have reset my PC for various reasons, and I reinstall Minecraft to reconnect with my Xbox account and my skin and map inventory is gone? it offers me to buy skins and maps while I already buy...
  9. Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information: Hello dear Support, I purchased today Minecraft Story Mode Season two für PC. When starting it from my XBOX app I get the warning to connect to a Profile. Directly afterwards a Pop up appears but...
  10. Minecraft Missing skin pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Missing skin pack: I bought the minecraft doctor who skin pack volume 1 on Xbox 360 and downloaded it onto my Xbox and had been using it until I bought the Xbox one, I was downloading my DLC content onto the...