Minecraft missing skin packs and cape

Discus and support Minecraft missing skin packs and cape in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on my ps4 i am able to access my skin packs and cape, but whenever i try and load it on my pc or mobile, it says i dont have any skin packs. is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NatePineda, Mar 4, 2020.

1. NatePineda
    NatePineda Guest

on my ps4 i am able to access my skin packs and cape, but whenever i try and load it on my pc or mobile, it says i dont have any skin packs. is there any way to fix this?

:)

NatePineda, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Zdubleu Win User

Contact mojang support to get help with microsoft exclusive issues.
  3. DBurleson Win User

Question about a minecraft skin pack HELP!

4. themann2488 Win User

Minecraft Cape

The cape for your avatar is ONLY for you avatar and not a in game item, during Minecraft's one year anniversary all skins had a cape the was blue and had a cake on it I'm going to assume they saw that. The cape only lasted a week and isn't available anymore
    as far as I'm aware.
  5. Nate Wilkins Win User

All Minecraft Bedrock Edition purchases gone

I think they honestly dont care, still missing everything including all the timed items such as the founders cape and birthday packs.
  6. Imdaway3 Win User

Birthday pack

Unfortunately, the Free Skin Pack is no-longer available on the market place,this free gift ended on may 31st. You can still purchase for $1 the 1st Birthday Cape on the Xbox Live Market Place.
Thema:

1. Minecraft missing skin packs and cape - Similar Threads - Minecraft missing skin

2. Missing Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Minecraft world: I had left my minecraft world and switched games and tried playing it later that day and the world was just gone but i still kept all my other worlds. 47ab4083-109c-43d7-b469-ab38f19220f8
  3. Minecraft missing texture pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft missing texture pack: I'm playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Switch, but for some reason I cannot access my Battle & Beasts 2 skin pack. This started occurring yesterday when I was having trouble setting up local...
  4. Bedrock Minecraft Masters Collection resource packs are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock Minecraft Masters Collection resource packs are missing: I have redeemed the appropriate codes from the cards provided in the case of the purchased game. They were successfully redeemed. My microsoft account purchase history reflects this and the codes...
  5. MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs: I recently connected my microsoft account to the ps4 Bedrock Edition and i am missing multiple packs that i paid for in the past. i am missing Plastic Texture Pack Natural Texture Pack 1st...
  6. Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?: I bought an Xbox One with Minecraft pre-installed. I haven't played in a while, but when I got back on today my Minecraft app was missing. It's also missing from my family's accounts on that Xbox....
  7. Minecraft Skin Pack Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Pack Missing: I bought the Doctor Who Skin Pack 1 for my Playstation a while back and I can't use them anymore because of the Bedrock update, am I going to get my skins back or something at some point?...
  8. Minecraft skin pack missing in Xbox One Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack missing in Xbox One Console: I bought digital version of Minecraft Xbox One and separate Creators Pack. After installation completed, I cannot find Creators Pack component. I checked the record on desktop Win 10, system is...
  9. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  10. Minecraft Missing skin pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Missing skin pack: I bought the minecraft doctor who skin pack volume 1 on Xbox 360 and downloaded it onto my Xbox and had been using it until I bought the Xbox one, I was downloading my DLC content onto the...