Minecraft Mobile can't login

Discus and support Minecraft Mobile can't login in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; (sorry for bad english) Minecraft: Unable to login, keeps on loading on the never ending loading green screen (I bought it from google playstore)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by InstaGrey, Sep 24, 2019.

1. InstaGrey
    InstaGrey Guest

(sorry for bad english)

Minecraft: Unable to login, keeps on loading on the never ending loading green screen (I bought it from google playstore)

Xbox app: Unable to login last week, but i am able to login recently after an update

I tried to login in Minecraft but it just never works please help.

:)

InstaGrey, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

3. VaguestLlama Win User

Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account

I actually discovered a way to login.

Before opening the Minecraft app, switch for mobile data and login into your account.

After the login, turn the wi-fi back on, and you'll be able to play normally in servers.
  4. winterboat61313 Win User

can't login minecraft

P.S. my password was not made phonenumber.
  5. winterboat61313 Win User

can't login minecraft

新しくマイクロソフトアカウントを作りなおしたらセーブデータを消さなくてもログイン出来ました!

再度フレンド登録をしなければいけませんがストアで有料な物を購入してなければこれがオススメです。

[Translation-When I re-created my new Microsoft account, I was able to log in without having to erase the save game! I have to register as a friend again, but this is recommended if I do not purchase a paid thing in the store.]
  6. winterboat61313 Win User

can't login minecraft

ちなみにアカウントは今私が使っているで、X boxアプリでは実績などの閲覧が出来ます。

[Mod Translation - By the way, the account is that I am using now, you can browse such as achievements in the X box app.]
Thema:

1. Minecraft Mobile can't login - Similar Threads - Minecraft Mobile can't

2. Minecraft reports on cheating for mobile players

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft reports on cheating for mobile players: When players use hack clients on Minecraft bedrock servers, I report players to Microsoft. I'm wondering if these reports actually suspend these players and if its an IP ban (so they can't just...
  3. Minecraft Mobile Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile Edition: I have the mobile Minecraft Pocket Edition. On worlds, I am able to see chat messages from other people but they cannot see mine. I don’t get any error messages or anything and it looks exactly...
  4. Minecraft issue [mobile]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft issue [mobile]: I play Minecraft with my friend over mobile. It was working the whole time, until now. The issue is, when I am in my world, my friend tries to join but it says “Unable to connect to world”. We...
  5. Erro LOGIN CONTA Microsoft MINECRAFT CELULAR / MOBILE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro LOGIN CONTA Microsoft MINECRAFT CELULAR / MOBILE: Estou com problema para fazer login em minha conta microsoft para jogar minecraft no celular. Ele fica eternamente carregando e termina por travar o jogo. Antes apresentava uma mensagem...
  6. Minecraft mobile app doesn’t allow addition friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft mobile app doesn’t allow addition friends: My son just purchased and downloaded the minecraft mobile app. It is preventing from adding friends. I have gone into my parental account and updated the restrictions multiple times but it still...
  7. Error - 9 Minecraft on mobile android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error - 9 Minecraft on mobile android: It has been 3-4 weeks since I was not able to sign in properly into my Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock for mobile on my android I have minecraft bedrock on my Xbox One and Pc, signing in...
  8. Minecraft Realms not working (mobile bedrock version)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms not working (mobile bedrock version): Whenever I try accepting an invite to one of my friends' realms, it keeps saying "You are unable to play multiplayer because of how your account is set up. Change your settings on...
  9. Xbox mobile, Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile, Minecraft: For some reason i cant receive messages on Minecraft pe and when i try to change my privacy settings it redirects me to the support page. I can only get messages on minecraft from friends. Please...
  10. Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...: I have don't everything my privacy settings are allow on everything my game is set to multiplayer and I still can't invite people to my game its all of them I can't invite other pokey edition...