Minecraft Mobile failures

Discus and support Minecraft Mobile failures in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; On my minecraft mobile I am not able to join public servers. I have xbox gold, decent internet, and have been able to play before. I am using the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BrettonMoore, Feb 18, 2021.

1. BrettonMoore
    BrettonMoore Guest

On my minecraft mobile I am not able to join public servers. I have xbox gold, decent internet, and have been able to play before. I am using the same account as I am with my xbox. however, everytime I try to join a public server, It gives me the message, "Disconnected from server" before I've even joined, then proceeds to try and load up the server but fails everytime. even If I dont have my xbox running it still says the same thing. How can I fix this?

:)

BrettonMoore, Feb 18, 2021
  2. IRB Win User

XBOX Mobile Device?

Not after the failure of Windows Mobile.
  3. GUMPY G253 Win User

Minecraft Tutorial Seed?

it would be interesting to try the seed on my comp and minecraft mobile
  4. luissolid Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 to Xbox One?

There are different versions of Minecraft on Xbox One! Theres Minecraft Xbox One Version, Minecraft (compatible with pc, mobile, switch).

The Version that you say Minecraft Windows 10 its only for Windows PC.
  5. NameMonkey Boy Win User

...minecraft failure

[quote user="X08 Ninjutsu"]

ok, so one of the things every one loves about minecraft is the huge expansive worlds right?

well it took me about 10min of play to hit the edge of the world, that is right THE EDGE i could not go any farther.

For everyone looking forward to the updates it takes microsoft over 3 months to certify an update so we might be to the current version on the computer in about 2 years.

wish i could get a refund for this game....i am truely dissapointed

[/quote]

Your failing to realise that when the PC Version first launched,it was the same (maybe not the map size) but it was still limited. It's only after a couple of years of support and content update that's made the PC version what it is.

MC:360 had to start some where and over time it will begin to catch the PC, I'm quite enjoying the back to basic's game-play.

I personally always thought that the maps on the PC where to large for single play and only needed online with 50+ players. I don't consider the maps size on the 360 to be as bad as some people are making out, nor is it a game breaker.
  6. Duo Vandal Win User

...minecraft failure

This is old news, it will get bigger.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Mobile failures - Similar Threads - Minecraft Mobile failures

2. minecraft mobile will not let me connect to servers

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft mobile will not let me connect to servers: i play bedrock on my phone, i bought it yesterday, however whenever i try to connect to servers it says "unable to connect to world." and i cant find any soloution online?...
  3. Unable to connect to Minecraft World Pc to Mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Minecraft World Pc to Mobile: I've been trying to join my friend in Minecraft on pc but I can't seem to join his world. It always says "Unable to connect to world." I've tried many solutions I've found online but it's still...
  4. Minecraft mobile online not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft mobile online not working: Recently when i have tried to join a realm or a server it is coming up as i have not internet, my connection is fine and the server list loads but when i go to join a server i get a message...
  5. Can't Connect to a Friends World in Minecraft (Bedrock Eddition for Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to a Friends World in Minecraft (Bedrock Eddition for Mobile): My wife and I have been trying for days to connect to each others worlds. We both are playing on Bedrock V1.16.201, we’ve removed and added each other as friends, we’ve checked world settings,...
  6. Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar...: ENGLISH: Hi people of microsoft! ok, a few months ago i downloaded minecraft bedrock in my mobile, and i've been playing minecraft bedrock so many time, but i looked in some places that minecraft...
  7. minecraft mobile and win 10 purchased on the same microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft mobile and win 10 purchased on the same microsoft account: how do I make them display two different user names i did buy 2 games but can only play one at a time online 6ac11826-0f5c-42da-bc80-77398cf6c82f
  8. Minecraft not installing on mobile hotspot

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft not installing on mobile hotspot: Title says it all it also doesn't update either I've had this problem on my series x and my xbox one. This never used to happen until version 1.16.100 and 1.16.200. Everything always updated fine...
  9. Joining realms in Minecraft on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Joining realms in Minecraft on mobile: When I try to join a realm it says that I cant because of the way my account was set up and I have tried a lot of things, I even got a new account but I still have that problem. Does anyone know...
  10. Each time i press sign in on my minecraft mobile,it crashes.How do i fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Each time i press sign in on my minecraft mobile,it crashes.How do i fix this?: I use an android phone.Each time i try to press sign in it crashes.How do i fix this? 5e156ea2-d7a6-4d52-b065-6c9e407de28f