Minecraft Mobile Keeps Crashing When I Click "Sign In For Free"

Discus and support Minecraft Mobile Keeps Crashing When I Click "Sign In For Free" in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled Minecraft on my Motorola e5 Play after not playing the game for while. However, whenever I click the "Sign In For Free" box on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NovaWitch, Oct 12, 2020.

1. NovaWitch
    NovaWitch Guest

I recently reinstalled Minecraft on my Motorola e5 Play after not playing the game for while. However, whenever I click the "Sign In For Free" box on the intro screen the game automatically closes, either saying "Minecraft has stopped" or "Minecraft keeps
    stopping." I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, clearing some extra space on my phone, and restarting the device. If anyone has any ideas to fix it please let me know.

Also, because I know people will suggest it, I am NOT open to factory reset my phone under ANY circumstance. I have too much data that I cherish to clear it.

:)

NovaWitch, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.

Hi,

Issues with signing in to the Xbox App on Windows 10 may occur if your Microsoft Account is not successfully added to your PC. To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Does the issue occur to other accounts on your PC?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Have you tried to check for new Windows and Windows Store updates?

In the meantime, we suggest that you remove and add your account again on the PC to refresh it. You may access this

link
    for the steps.
  3. Help please135 Win User

minecraft ps4

Hi I need help I've downloaded minecraft on ps4 but when clicking on to sign in with Microsoft it's not letting me sign in
  4. Aoi Volk Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

Heyy so I think I found a fix (sort of). I tried everything, even deleting mincraft and it didn’t work until this.

So basically what you need to do, is make sure whatever you used for the remote sign in, is signed in to that device. Then you’ll download the free 1.9 texture pack and it’ll say “do you wanna save this with mircosoft” and click it. Then it’ll sign you in.
    I dunno, this worked for me, but make sure your internet connection is strong or it’ll fail again!

Here are the steps, in case I was not clear:

1. Go to Minecraft Store

2. Click Texture Packs

3. Click Texture Packs by Minecraft

4. Click the Free Minecraft texture Update Beta (or purchase a different one)

5. Download it

6. It’ll pop up and say sign in (spam click it or it won’t work)

7. Should work fine!
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

This is very annoying.

Hey isaiah1247807! Do you own Minecraft for a different platform like PC or mobile? If so, its possible your Gamertag may be signed in on one of those devices when playing Minecraft. Double check and let us know!
  6. Mr Durva Win User

How do I get the furry skin?

when on the main dashboard you will see a "Summer of Arcade" advertisement, click on that and you will see a "free minecraft offer" or "Minecraft off" forgot which it is but it will bring you to a free skin pack download
Thema:

1. Minecraft Mobile Keeps Crashing When I Click "Sign In For Free" - Similar Threads - Minecraft Mobile Keeps

2. My minecraft bedrock edition mobile account is not helping metounlock thefullgame in pc why???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft bedrock edition mobile account is not helping metounlock thefullgame in pc why???: I cannot unlock minecraft windows 10edition with my xbox mobile account which has mcpe full version 9592692f-d774-4eaa-8b62-6cefb92fb857
  3. Minecraft reports on cheating for mobile players

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft reports on cheating for mobile players: When players use hack clients on Minecraft bedrock servers, I report players to Microsoft. I'm wondering if these reports actually suspend these players and if its an IP ban (so they can't just...
  4. Minecraft Mobile Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile Edition: I have the mobile Minecraft Pocket Edition. On worlds, I am able to see chat messages from other people but they cannot see mine. I don’t get any error messages or anything and it looks exactly...
  5. Minecraft issue [mobile]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft issue [mobile]: I play Minecraft with my friend over mobile. It was working the whole time, until now. The issue is, when I am in my world, my friend tries to join but it says “Unable to connect to world”. We...
  6. Erro LOGIN CONTA Microsoft MINECRAFT CELULAR / MOBILE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro LOGIN CONTA Microsoft MINECRAFT CELULAR / MOBILE: Estou com problema para fazer login em minha conta microsoft para jogar minecraft no celular. Ele fica eternamente carregando e termina por travar o jogo. Antes apresentava uma mensagem...
  7. Minecraft mobile app doesn’t allow addition friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft mobile app doesn’t allow addition friends: My son just purchased and downloaded the minecraft mobile app. It is preventing from adding friends. I have gone into my parental account and updated the restrictions multiple times but it still...
  8. Error - 9 Minecraft on mobile android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error - 9 Minecraft on mobile android: It has been 3-4 weeks since I was not able to sign in properly into my Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock for mobile on my android I have minecraft bedrock on my Xbox One and Pc, signing in...
  9. Minecraft Realms not working (mobile bedrock version)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms not working (mobile bedrock version): Whenever I try accepting an invite to one of my friends' realms, it keeps saying "You are unable to play multiplayer because of how your account is set up. Change your settings on...
  10. Xbox mobile, Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile, Minecraft: For some reason i cant receive messages on Minecraft pe and when i try to change my privacy settings it redirects me to the support page. I can only get messages on minecraft from friends. Please...