minecraft mobile will not let me connect to servers

Discus and support minecraft mobile will not let me connect to servers in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i play bedrock on my phone, i bought it yesterday, however whenever i try to connect to servers it says "unable to connect to world." and i cant find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by YogBog, Feb 19, 2021.

1. YogBog
    YogBog Guest

i play bedrock on my phone, i bought it yesterday, however whenever i try to connect to servers it says "unable to connect to world." and i cant find any soloution online?

:)

YogBog, Feb 19, 2021
  2. DavidCalderon5 Win User

I am repeatedly getting kicked from the servers

When i join friends minecraft world or provided minecraft servers ot lets me in for anywhere between 10s-90s and then kicks me out and says “disconnected from server” peopel say perhaps its your cwifi connection but i know its not be ause i even tried
    playing on mobile and it didnt work i even tried it with just my phone service and it did the same. So is it a poroblem with my microsoft account? I check my settings and its opened to allowing me to be able to join others nad play with others but it still
    doesnt work. Please help i love playing minecraft alot and this just aucks only being able to play alone in a regular solo world
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

What’s with my account?!?!?!?!?!?

Are you playing with mobile connection or with wifi connection?

Mobile connection is not strong enough to keep your account connected to the server. Best is to connect with wifi connection.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Not letting me connect to servers..

Hey there PvT Coche!

Sorry about the disconnects. Can you share your detailed network statistics from under network settings so that we can best help out? Thanks!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Issues

Is your friend connecting with a mobile network or with a wifi connection?

Mobile connection is not strong enough to keep the connection to the server long enough. Best is to use a wifi connection.
  6. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft Bedrock

Hi AlanKasprzyk

Here is a link to the FAQ for the Minecraft Better Together update and specific question you have asked:

Better Together FAQ | Minecraft

Q: Can I still access other servers via direct IP connect?

A: Players will still be able to access servers from beyond the servers listed in the server browser from mobile. On consoles, due to platform restrictions, server access is limited to partner servers only.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. minecraft mobile will not let me connect to servers - Similar Threads - minecraft mobile let

2. I cannot connect to a minecraft server using mobile data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to a minecraft server using mobile data: Hello everyone. I'm using a A71 samsung phone and playing pocket edition of minecraft. I can connect to the same server fine using WIFI but when I use my moblie data to connect it says "Unable...
  3. Minecraft Mobile Bedrock Edition 1.16.201, "Unable To Connect" Glitch.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile Bedrock Edition 1.16.201, "Unable To Connect" Glitch.: I can join things like Mineplex or massive public servers but every time I host or try to a join a friend's world, all it says is unable to connect. My multiplayer settings are fine, and I have no...
  4. Minecraft Mobile failures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile failures: On my minecraft mobile I am not able to join public servers. I have xbox gold, decent internet, and have been able to play before. I am using the same account as I am with my xbox. however,...
  5. Unable to connect to Minecraft World Pc to Mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Minecraft World Pc to Mobile: I've been trying to join my friend in Minecraft on pc but I can't seem to join his world. It always says "Unable to connect to world." I've tried many solutions I've found online but it's still...
  6. Minecraft mobile online not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft mobile online not working: Recently when i have tried to join a realm or a server it is coming up as i have not internet, my connection is fine and the server list loads but when i go to join a server i get a message...
  7. Can't Connect to a Friends World in Minecraft (Bedrock Eddition for Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to a Friends World in Minecraft (Bedrock Eddition for Mobile): My wife and I have been trying for days to connect to each others worlds. We both are playing on Bedrock V1.16.201, we’ve removed and added each other as friends, we’ve checked world settings,...
  8. Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to play Minecraft: Java edition on my mobile? / Hay alguna manera de jugar...: ENGLISH: Hi people of microsoft! ok, a few months ago i downloaded minecraft bedrock in my mobile, and i've been playing minecraft bedrock so many time, but i looked in some places that minecraft...
  9. minecraft mobile and win 10 purchased on the same microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft mobile and win 10 purchased on the same microsoft account: how do I make them display two different user names i did buy 2 games but can only play one at a time online 6ac11826-0f5c-42da-bc80-77398cf6c82f
  10. Minecraft not installing on mobile hotspot

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft not installing on mobile hotspot: Title says it all it also doesn't update either I've had this problem on my series x and my xbox one. This never used to happen until version 1.16.100 and 1.16.200. Everything always updated fine...