minecraft mobile

Discus and support minecraft mobile in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i cant add friends on minecraft mobile please help 6dcb91f6-1069-4ff9-b4e6-ce1bdc07f7e7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jason546, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Jason546
    Jason546 Guest

minecraft mobile

i cant add friends on minecraft mobile please help

:)

Jason546, Jul 16, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

minecraft mobile

Hello @Jason546!

If you can't add friends on Minecraft PE, Please check your online and privacy settings on your account and make it is set to allowed.

Friends can join friends realms locally (this works if the friend is in the same area):

• Click settings
    • Local server multiplayer
    • Set setting : on
    Also, here's how to add a friend on Minecraft PE:

• On the home page
    • click sign in [bottom left]
    • sign in with Microsoft account
    • click on play
    • click menu
    • select friend
    • invite to game
    • send invite
    I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes!
  3. GUMPY G253 Win User

Minecraft Tutorial Seed?

it would be interesting to try the seed on my comp and minecraft mobile
  4. luissolid Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 to Xbox One?

There are different versions of Minecraft on Xbox One! Theres Minecraft Xbox One Version, Minecraft (compatible with pc, mobile, switch).

The Version that you say Minecraft Windows 10 its only for Windows PC.
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Minecraft vr

It is certainly possible given MS's stance on sharing Minecraft with all platforms. Don't forget about Minecraft Earth, coming soon to mobile platforms!!
  6. luissolid Win User

New Minecraft Version download.

The new version of minecraft, its the one that have crossplay with pc, mobile and switch.
Thema:

minecraft mobile

1. minecraft mobile - Similar Threads - minecraft mobile

2. How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??: How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do? 176c1f92-d81b-4199-84a3-203e629e442c
  3. Minecraft Realms on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms on Mobile: Hello Xbox Community! I'm having an issue, and need help. I try to play Minecraft Realms on my phone, and it says "you need to change privacy settings before playing on realms". So I go to the...
  4. Cant access Minecraft market place on mobile phone or tablet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Minecraft market place on mobile phone or tablet.: When we log in on a computer we can access the marketplace and everything is there, but the marketplace is locked on the iphone and amazon fire tablet. Error code received was Error -3 Issues with...
  5. I cannot connect to a minecraft server using mobile data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to a minecraft server using mobile data: Hello everyone. I'm using a A71 samsung phone and playing pocket edition of minecraft. I can connect to the same server fine using WIFI but when I use my moblie data to connect it says "Unable...
  6. Minecraft Mobile Bedrock Edition 1.16.201, "Unable To Connect" Glitch.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile Bedrock Edition 1.16.201, "Unable To Connect" Glitch.: I can join things like Mineplex or massive public servers but every time I host or try to a join a friend's world, all it says is unable to connect. My multiplayer settings are fine, and I have no...
  7. minecraft mobile will not let me connect to servers

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft mobile will not let me connect to servers: i play bedrock on my phone, i bought it yesterday, however whenever i try to connect to servers it says "unable to connect to world." and i cant find any soloution online?...
  8. Minecraft Mobile failures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile failures: On my minecraft mobile I am not able to join public servers. I have xbox gold, decent internet, and have been able to play before. I am using the same account as I am with my xbox. however,...
  9. Unable to connect to Minecraft World Pc to Mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Minecraft World Pc to Mobile: I've been trying to join my friend in Minecraft on pc but I can't seem to join his world. It always says "Unable to connect to world." I've tried many solutions I've found online but it's still...
  10. Minecraft mobile online not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft mobile online not working: Recently when i have tried to join a realm or a server it is coming up as i have not internet, my connection is fine and the server list loads but when i go to join a server i get a message...