Minecraft Modpack install problem

Discus and support Minecraft Modpack install problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, would appreciate help if anyone can, I'm new to Minecraft. I bought Minecraft (Bedrock edition) last February through the Microsoft online store.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RuthFoley, Aug 7, 2019.

1. RuthFoley
    RuthFoley Guest

Hi, would appreciate help if anyone can, I'm new to Minecraft.

I bought Minecraft (Bedrock edition) last February through the Microsoft online store.

Now I am trying to install a modpack (Attack of the B-team).

https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/b-team-revamped.1326525/discuss

It says Step 1 is to download the Technic Launcher, which we did OK. Step 2 is to open the launcher and type in the modpack name. Step 3 is to click Install after you find your modpack.

We have downloaded the Technic Launcher and we can open it. But then, the problem is, it asks us to "log in using your Mojang account".

I'm not sure if I had a Mojang account or if I did it through Microsoft. But I can't fill in a Mojang Account Email and Mojang Account Password like it asks me to. So I can't get to the next step.

Any advice to work around this problem?

Thanks!

What I tried to do so far:

I tried typing in my email address that I use for pretty much everything, and typing a rubbish password, and hoping it would give a prompt for "forgot your password?" and then email me a new password, like these things usually do. But I just got "invalid
    credentials" with no prompt to fix it.

I tried setting up a new Mojang account, and registered an email address and password, but didn't buy another copy of Minecraft since we already have one! Then I tried going into the Technic Launcher with my Microsoft email and password (same as new Mojang
    email and password), but got a message "this Mojang account has no purchased copies of Minecraft attached".

I tried pasting the URL into a new browser window but got error 401.

http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/b-team-revamped

:)

RuthFoley, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there RuthFoley,

Thanks for the update on the issue. Here in Xbox Forums, we do not have the appropriate tools to help with Developer in-game content or Technic Platform. We do recommend the following as mentioned above:

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi RuthFoley,

Thanks for your post! I understand you are attempting to install a mod pack for your installation of Minecraft. For information on installing mods to Minecraft, it's best to contact
    Mojang for assistance.

I hope this helps.
  4. RuthFoley Win User

Hi Ezra,

I emailed Mojang technical support on their website as you suggested.

It seems they are dealing with queries from early June now so it will take some time.

If you have any other suggestions in the meantime they would be welcome.

Thanks for your help.

Ruth
  5. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

I am playing on a iphone SE. There was no problem when I FIRST played Minecraft. But when I signed in to the Xbox live in Xbox.com, My Minecraft freezes so when I installed Minecraft, it looked like this problem.
  6. HotCoffee360 Win User

Cant install game to hard drive....

Doesn't give the option to install the other disks, so you can not install them.

200 gig left on my hard drive so that's not the issue.

Had the same problem with Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Modpack install problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Modpack install

2. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account: My wife bought a digital copy of minecraft starts addition for our son. I accidentally added it while in my account. So when he logs in he does not have the packs that came with it or the 700...
  3. Unable to log in to my Minecraft/ mojang account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to my Minecraft/ mojang account.: I bought Minecraft years ago. when I was barely a teenager. So when I wanted to check out Minecraft again I was shocked to find I was unable to log in to my account. I thought I might got the...
  4. Minecraft BETA! Anybody Playing!?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft BETA! Anybody Playing!?: So I get the servers don't work on the BETA but can we at least visit other people's worlds? Who are also playing the BETA? Or how to interact with anybody playing the BETA? I'm lonely </3 GT:...
  5. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]: 이 막 윈도우 10으로 업데이트 해서 마인크래프트 코드를 사용했는데, 2018.10.02 에 받은 코드라 못 사용 한다 하네요. 그래서 마인크래프트 식 사이트에서 다시 받을수 있다 하던데 어디서 받을수 있나요? [Translation-I just updated to Windows 10 and used the code to do...
  6. xbox minecraft issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox minecraft issue: hello, i have open nat, my firend too but we cannot play minecraft together. It says: unable to connect to world. We have same version. There arent multiplayer problems in other games like...
  7. Where have you been? achievement not unlocking in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where have you been? achievement not unlocking in Minecraft.: I have one cat in my world if it's important it wasn't an ocelot but every time I meet the requirements of sleeping while the cat is not sitting it will bring me random stuff but i have not gotten...
  8. Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world: Okay, so i apologize if i seem like i’m going off on a tangent, but WHAT THE [Mod Removed - Profanity]! First of all, i cant sign into my [Mod Removed - Profanity] microsoft account for about a...
  9. Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: I had bought some texture packs, mashup packs, and skin packs off of the Minecraft market place a few years back, but recently they updated the game and now it says I have to pay for them all...
  10. Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website: i bought the minecraft Win10 Edition but i cant play modpacks like FTB or even conect to the minecraft website, or conect to the twitch app 76f7451e-38b4-4872-abbe-cc37da0ffeee