Minecraft Modpack install problem

Discus and support Minecraft Modpack install problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, would appreciate help if anyone can, I'm new to Minecraft. I bought Minecraft (Bedrock edition) last February through the Microsoft online store.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RuthFoley, Aug 7, 2019.

1. RuthFoley
    RuthFoley Guest

Hi, would appreciate help if anyone can, I'm new to Minecraft.

I bought Minecraft (Bedrock edition) last February through the Microsoft online store.

Now I am trying to install a modpack (Attack of the B-team).

https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/b-team-revamped.1326525/discuss

It says Step 1 is to download the Technic Launcher, which we did OK. Step 2 is to open the launcher and type in the modpack name. Step 3 is to click Install after you find your modpack.

We have downloaded the Technic Launcher and we can open it. But then, the problem is, it asks us to "log in using your Mojang account".

I'm not sure if I had a Mojang account or if I did it through Microsoft. But I can't fill in a Mojang Account Email and Mojang Account Password like it asks me to. So I can't get to the next step.

Any advice to work around this problem?

Thanks!

What I tried to do so far:

I tried typing in my email address that I use for pretty much everything, and typing a rubbish password, and hoping it would give a prompt for "forgot your password?" and then email me a new password, like these things usually do. But I just got "invalid
    credentials" with no prompt to fix it.

I tried setting up a new Mojang account, and registered an email address and password, but didn't buy another copy of Minecraft since we already have one! Then I tried going into the Technic Launcher with my Microsoft email and password (same as new Mojang
    email and password), but got a message "this Mojang account has no purchased copies of Minecraft attached".

I tried pasting the URL into a new browser window but got error 401.

http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/b-team-revamped

:)

RuthFoley, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi RuthFoley,

Thanks for your post! I understand you are attempting to install a mod pack for your installation of Minecraft. For information on installing mods to Minecraft, it's best to contact
    Mojang for assistance.

I hope this helps.
  3. RuthFoley Win User

Hi Ezra,

I emailed Mojang technical support on their website as you suggested.

It seems they are dealing with queries from early June now so it will take some time.

If you have any other suggestions in the meantime they would be welcome.

Thanks for your help.

Ruth
  4. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

I am playing on a iphone SE. There was no problem when I FIRST played Minecraft. But when I signed in to the Xbox live in Xbox.com, My Minecraft freezes so when I installed Minecraft, it looked like this problem.
  5. HotCoffee360 Win User

Cant install game to hard drive....

Doesn't give the option to install the other disks, so you can not install them.

200 gig left on my hard drive so that's not the issue.

Had the same problem with Minecraft.
  6. PhilloFriend Win User

My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

I had this problem before and the one fix was this:

Are anyone of yous using the Xbox Insider Program and if you are, did you install the beta version of minecraft from that? If you did, opt out of the beta and uninstall minecraft, reinstall and it should be fine.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Modpack install problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Modpack install

2. Minecraft narrator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft narrator: How can I delete the narrator from my Minecraft game? The narrator is disabled on my xbox one. But whenever I play Minecraft I get the narrator. It does not come on for any other game except...
  3. posso baixar mod de texturas no xbox one no jogo minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    posso baixar mod de texturas no xbox one no jogo minecraft?: posso baixar mod de texturas pro xbox one no minecraft? df9b19df-1a8c-44d2-a409-a84d3fbd0f0e
  4. Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE: I bought MCPE my friend bought too.He can't play in my world.Because when I turn on Multiplayer in world settings multiplayer button is turning himself off.PLEASE HELP US...
  5. Minecraft switch permission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft switch permission: My son is trying to find friends on the Minecraft game for Nintendo switch. We created a microsoft account for him and it all looked good to go. However, when he tried to search, it said he could...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86
  7. Minecraft login in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login in problem: it says sorry something went wrong try or try on xbox.com e713fea2-30ce-4316-91ca-9e62f5a329c9
  8. Minecraft stuck on generating world after logging out in end city.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on generating world after logging out in end city.: I just logged out the other day in an end city, I needed to do some things and tried to log back in and it's stuck on generating world for 20 minutes plus and I tried hard rebooting and deleting...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 error: He descargado Minecraft en mi pc todo hiba bien pero un rato en que juego la pantalla se traba y se pone negro, no me deja hacer nada es muy molesto ya que pasa cada 20 minutos y tengo que...
  10. Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website: i bought the minecraft Win10 Edition but i cant play modpacks like FTB or even conect to the minecraft website, or conect to the twitch app 76f7451e-38b4-4872-abbe-cc37da0ffeee