Minecraft mods not appearing in app in the kids account on Amazon Fire

Discus and support Minecraft mods not appearing in app in the kids account on Amazon Fire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has been happily playing Minecraft on his tablet for months now but has asked for a mod to enable different creatures to be created in game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhiteRose74, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. WhiteRose74
    WhiteRose74 Guest

My son has been happily playing Minecraft on his tablet for months now but has asked for a mod to enable different creatures to be created in game.

I opened Minecraft on my profile on the tablet to download the mod as we have blocked all the browsers in his profile. I have successfully activated it on his gamertag in the game. When i close the game down on my profile, change to his profile and open the game back up the mod does not appear as an reaource pack to activate.

What am i doing wrong? I have changed the settings in his gamertag profile on microsoft.com to allow downloaded content but that hasnt worked either.

All help would be much appreciated!! Thanks

:)

2. ncinsguy Win User

Thoughts on Sling TV?

it works better on PC. I bought an Amazon Fire TV and plugged it into my Xbox One and the app for Amazon works 100% better. You can also use the Watch ESPN app through the Fire TV once you have a Sling account.
  3. Th3 Tater Win User

controller modding?

Yes. Rapid-fire mods is system tampering. I have no problem with cosmetic and case-modding. If you know that kid's GT, report away.
  4. ForeignPlains01 Win User

Amazon video app is not appearing in apps?

never mind, canadian amazon video not available in region
  5. DuncanMurphy2 Win User

Allowing my child to play with friends on line in Mine craft

Hi ,

No Xbox account . When we were putting the Minecraft app on his tablet it asked to set up a Microsoft account .So it is only a kids Microsoft account
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code

Hi Taveren,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

If you purchased on your Windows 10 device:

1. Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com
      and check your recent purchases.
    2. If you see a completed purchase, restart your device as it may need to be updated.
    3. If you have another Windows 10 or Pocket Edition device, sign in on that device to see if your purchase appears there.
      • If the purchase appears, there may be a problem on your device. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same account used to complete the purchase.
      • If the purchase doesn’t appear, contact
        Xbox Support
    Additional support:

• If you purchased from Apple Store (iPhone or iPad), go to the
      iTunes Store
    • If you purchased from Google Play Store (Android), go to the
      Google Play Store
    • If you purchased from Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire TV, go to the
      Amazon Store
    Also, please make sure the correct account is signed in that completed the purchase.

I hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Minecraft mods not appearing in app in the kids account on Amazon Fire - Similar Threads - Minecraft mods appearing

2. Lost all my Minecraft worlds and data and mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my Minecraft worlds and data and mods: After the Microsoft store update Where u couldn’t play any games I’ve fixed tha but in the process Microsoft deleted all my Minecraft worlds and mods which I’ve dedicated 300+ hours in to and I...
  3. Mods in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mods in Minecraft: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this. My brother was playing Minecraft and after an update an option to "add mods" appeared. Is that even possible? If so, how does it work?...
  4. Is modding on Minecraft supported?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is modding on Minecraft supported?: Will i get banned on Xbox Live just for modding single player of Minecraft Xbox? f6d0ac74-06e7-41cf-ab85-9415b4daf86d
  5. Minecraft mods/add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft mods/add ons: If you download a mod or texture pack to your minecraft, will you get banned for it? 5871bfb4-39c9-46b1-8759-73c393dba9fb
  6. What are the coolest and most beautiful mods about Christmas for minecraft game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the coolest and most beautiful mods about Christmas for minecraft game?: Wintercraft mod adds a lot of Christmas items, wintry, events, and blocks into the Minecraft worlds. Thus, you can really enjoy the festival even when playing games, which is not similar to...
  7. How to use lucky block mod of minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use lucky block mod of minecraft game: lucky block mod 1.16.3 with other items will get various levels of luck if you place them on a crafting table. The ‘Luck’ of a lucky block appears from 0 to 100 in the form of a circle. The higher...
  8. Can't play my Minecraft Mod Pack from my P.C to my XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play my Minecraft Mod Pack from my P.C to my XBOX ONE: I just purchased the Minecraft Jurassic World Mod Pack on my windows 10 P.C through my Microsoft account. However, the pack does not show up on my XBOX ONE console. Anyone know why or what to do?...
  9. Refund on a digital copy of Minecraft because I can't run mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund on a digital copy of Minecraft because I can't run mods: Hi, so I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft store just in the last half hour. I already have a physical copy for XBox and the only reason I bought it for Windows 10 was to play with mods. I...
  10. transferir mundos de minecraft de java a xbox one [Mod Translation - transfer minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transferir mundos de minecraft de java a xbox one [Mod Translation - transfer minecraft...: quiero transferir un mundo de minecraft java a xbox one pero hablo de transferir de pc a la xbox one edition la version antigua la legacy edition porque los tutoriales que vi solo son de la...