Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java

Discus and support Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing minecraft java on pc but on recent versions I can't go on multiplayer and I'm 13(legal âge I think). there's this message when I place my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uoidds_49, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Uoidds_49
    Uoidds_49 Guest

I'm playing minecraft java on pc but on recent versions I can't go on multiplayer and I'm 13(legal âge I think). there's this message when I place my mouse on: "multiplayer is not activated, please check your microsoft account settings"

:)

Uoidds_49, Jul 14, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Please sign in to account.xbox.com/settings and ensure none of the multiplayer permissions are blocked.

Note that you can't access the link if you are a child account, since you will need an adult account from the family group to change the settings on your behalf!
  3. Jesse E' Win User

minecraft java multiplayer not working

4. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  5. Kai_G92 Win User

Minecraft Starter Win10 - Cannot create new Realm

6. Sassmate3450 Win User

Minecraft Java Multiplayer

im on windows and after migration it says i dont own minecraft
Thema:

1. Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer doesn't

2. Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc: I tried to go to https://account.xbox.com/settings from https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one but it just duplicates the page....
  3. minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft multiplayer: uhm i did the migrate minecraft thing i linked my account to my microsoft account but now im not able to play multiplayer now. When i went to the help page it says this To play Minecraft Realms,...
  4. minecraft java multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft java multiplayer not working: hello i migrated my minecraft account from mojang to my microsoft account. when i launched the game i was unable to join multiplayer. i have looked around on the internet without finding any...
  5. Minecraft Java multiplayer idsabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java multiplayer idsabled: Multiplayer in minecraft java is disabled. In xbox privacy and online safety, everything is allowed and still doesnt work. What is going on? bb44c3f1-cc63-43af-8898-a4fad93b541c
  6. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer: I just linked my mojang account to microsoft, but now it won't let me play multiplayer. It says: Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings. I can't find these anywhere....
  7. Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10): Basically what I said in the title. I converted my account, but I can't get online anymore. I've scoured my profile on microsoft to find an actual solution, but everything brings me to the "Manage...
  8. Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work: I have been having this issue where the minecraft multiplayer button just doesn't work. if you try to click it it says: Multiplayer is disabled, please check your microsoft account settings. I...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer doesn't work: Hi, I downloaded the minecraft windows 10 edition with a child account and i transfered it from child to adult but in the game it still seems like im a child. How do i update my account in the...
  10. Multijugador en Minecraft no funciona[Translation-Multiplayer in Minecraft doesn't work]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Multijugador en Minecraft no funciona[Translation-Multiplayer in Minecraft doesn't work]: Hola, buen dia, tarde o lo que corresponda. Les estoy escribiendo porque cuando estoy jugando en minecraft y mi amigo quiere entrar desde su casa, el no puede entrar, y cuando yo quiero entrar en...