Minecraft multiplayer issue

Discus and support Minecraft multiplayer issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't play online Minecraft. I have xbox live gold active, but Minecraft tells me my account doesn't support playing online, and must go to ak.ms to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JorgeJiménez4, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Minecraft multiplayer issue

I can't play online Minecraft. I have xbox live gold active, but Minecraft tells me my account doesn't support playing online, and must go to ak.ms to
    see if "playing multiplayer online" is active. It is active, but I still can't ´play multiplayer. Moreover, I go to ak.ms, and says my
    account does not exist:

Request Id: dbb8fb22-03fb-40d7-a358-b9c890773500

Correlation Id: c6402443-c0dd-4a0d-9329-b7876027bdf5

Timestamp: 2020-04-29T01:33:50Z

Message: AADSTS50020: User account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft' and cannot access the application '405e80fc-f8e6-40e6-b6b9-e5bcc7e6813e'(RedirectionUxProd) in that tenant. The account needs to be added
    as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

:)

JorgeJiménez4, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
  3. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

Hi ypu tried talk with support? Try oppen one ticket when this msg show up on your display press and hold the Home Button then chose Report a Problem and make a report about this insues
  4. Wyll Gonron Win User

I have the same issue, I bought Minecraft for my sister under 13, created an Xbox account for her and she can't even login into the game, only the web web browser, there's no settings we can change into her account because she can't login in the game itself,
    only in the browser, and she can't play online at all
  5. JorgeJiménez4 Win User

I'm already talking with someone. What's odd is that she told me how to enter in preferences and enable (again) online multiplayer gaming, and I can play other games like L4D2 online, but Minecraft does not allow me to play multiplayer online.
  6. JorgeJiménez4 Win User

Problem has been solved, apparently is a Minecraft issue, solved itself.

Anyway, here's last solution given to me:

We have been receiving similar reports. For further troubleshooting, you may coordinate with Mojang support as well. They may have other alternative solutions we can try.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Anyway, issue has been solved. Thanks for answering :)
Thema:

1. Minecraft multiplayer issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer issue

2. Minecraft multiplayer issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft multiplayer issue: Dear Microsoft, I had bought minecraft in my android mobile few months ago. There was a small issue, I was not allowed to play multiplayer. When I click on add friends it says go to website to...
  3. Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE: Hello, I recently bought Minecraft pe (mobile) and I have been experiencing lots of trouble with the Xbox live/multiplayer sides of things. Heres what's happening. So when I play singleplayer and...
  4. Minecraft PE Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer Issues: I am having issues joining my friends’ worlds. We don’t have Minecraft Realms, but we have Xbox Live accounts and we are all playing on the same version of Minecraft. I have had this issue for a...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Multiplayer Issues: Hi everyone, I'm currently experiencing problems connecting to the featured Minecraft servers on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. It's been about a month since I had this computer and it has never...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Multiplayer Issue: Hello, My friend is attempting to play Windows 10 Minecraft with a few other friends and I, but nobody - including myself - is able to see the games she creates or that she's even playing...
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer Issues (windows 10 Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer Issues (windows 10 Xbox one): I have searched far and wide for answers to this issue and have come up with nothing. I can not connect to a friend's world, and they can not connect to mine via online multiplayer on Xbox One...
  8. XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft: Greetings, Parameters: My daughters are attempting to play remotely online via an XBOX 360 w/ their cousin (we are in OK, she is in WI) Each household has a GOLD LIVE account. Each Household...
  9. Minecraft Xbox One Edition Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition Multiplayer Issue: My friend recently bought Minecraft on Xbox One. We played together yesterday with no issues, but now I can’t connect to his world at all. We tried resetting our Xbox’s, we tried resetting...
  10. Xbox One Minecraft Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Multiplayer Issues: Okay, I recently purchased a physical disk copy of Minecraft Xbox One Edition for a close friend of mine. This person has Xbox Live and we have checked with Xbox Customer support to prove it....