minecraft multiplayer no work

Discus and support minecraft multiplayer no work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the minecraft multiplayer button no work. just gray and say go settings microsoft. me change all setting allow but no work???????????????? what the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hecker.1, May 21, 2022.

1. Hecker.1
    Hecker.1 Guest

the minecraft multiplayer button no work. just gray and say go settings microsoft. me change all setting allow but no work????????????????

what the dfuickk
    help me pls i want to plauy minecraft with friends now *

now i love you microsoft(not)

why u buy minecraft mehn u break da system mehn

:)

Hecker.1, May 21, 2022
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer not working

3. SammyGomes1 Win User

Minecraft multiplayer not working

Ask your friend to do this step on Xbox and try again, please.

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.
  4. Michele Tropea Win User

I got a similar problem

But mine it's related to the privacy impostation

All in my account it's open and i'm 18+, so i cant understand why minecraft ask for a permission for online game, actualy just for friends world, i can log into server anytime.

Sry for the bad English, i hope you can get the point
  5. chao'sfallenking Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer not working

checked this just now settings remained same with same outcome, sorry
    might be a Internet issue or the world being bugged then.
  6. SammyGomes1 Win User

And on that page the account privacy settings are all like ''allow'' or ''everyone'', right?

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

Are you or your friend within a family group?
Thema:

1. minecraft multiplayer no work - Similar Threads - minecraft multiplayer

2. Can I allow my son who is 12 to play multiplayer minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I allow my son who is 12 to play multiplayer minecraft?: After migrating his account he had been unable to play minecraft multiplayer. Does he have to wait till he is 13 or can I change it? 7ade1869-d564-4062-a441-44867028f232
  3. i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy...: i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy the game and shows trial time but why help me [img] 44a496eb-6f51-4cfa-8aef-65c49176b14f
  4. MInecraft Java Won't Let Me Play Multiplayer After Migrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Java Won't Let Me Play Multiplayer After Migrating: I recently migrated my account, but it changed my username and won't let me play multiplayer, any link I follow to even try to change it brings me to here:...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition Won't Let me join multiplayer on my Mac OS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Won't Let me join multiplayer on my Mac OS: Hey guys, like the title says, whenever I try to play Minecraft, it says I can't join multiplayer due to my Microsoft permissions. The problem is I should have, as I took a bunch of steps to allow...
  6. Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer: I just bought Minecraft on my Xbox X from the Xbox store. When I open it and try to play multiplayer with my friend sitting beside me (he is on his phone) I get the message “you cannot play online...
  7. Minecraft restricting me from playing realms and Online Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft restricting me from playing realms and Online Multiplayer: Good afternoon, Minecraft will not let me play realms or online games on my xbox one. I have tried : - Factory default xbox one - Change Privacy settings for my whole family - Set...
  8. Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer: Hello! I have a problem with Minecraft game on my xbox 360 multiplayer, I have bought a xboxGold membership for one month so I can join battle or any game type online, but unfortunatly when i...
  9. I am new to Minecraft java edition and I can't play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am new to Minecraft java edition and I can't play multiplayer: Split from this thread. I need access to multiplayer cuz I'm trying to play with my brother but it won't let me so can y'all please just give me a multiplayer so I can play online please cuz...
  10. Minecraft Multiplayer PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer PE: Hello my friend and I can’t join either of each other’s worlds on Minecraft PE. We both have the same version of the app. We have both logged in and out of our Microsoft accounts. We made sure our...