Minecraft Multiplayer not working

Discus and support Minecraft Multiplayer not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my friend bought Minecraft Java Edition but it says he can't play multiplayer because of his account or something and when he tried to change his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheUniesLeader, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Minecraft Multiplayer not working

Hi, my friend bought Minecraft Java Edition but it says he can't play multiplayer because of his account or something and when he tried to change his privacy settings on xbox live and he clicked on privacy settings but it took him to the like home page thing and when he clicked on privacy and online safety it just reloaded the same page he was on.

:)

TheUniesLeader, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. Michele Tropea Win User

Minecraft multiplayer not working

I got a similar problem

But mine it's related to the privacy impostation

All in my account it's open and i'm 18+, so i cant understand why minecraft ask for a permission for online game, actualy just for friends world, i can log into server anytime.

Sry for the bad English, i hope you can get the point
  4. chao'sfallenking Win User

checked this just now settings remained same with same outcome, sorry
    might be a Internet issue or the world being bugged then.
  5. chao'sfallenking Win User

I've attempted to join my friends Microsoft world, it has worked in the past flawlessley and recently it has said i cannot play becuase of how my microsoft account is set up, i looked for solutions and the only one i found was change join multiplayer games to allow, it is allowed, and still does not work. Any suggestions?
    Restart your Xbox and if that doesn't work check your settings to make sure nothing is different.
  6. KieranScully Win User

checked this just now settings remained same with same outcome, sorry
Thema:

1. Minecraft Multiplayer not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Multiplayer working

2. Minecraft Multiplayer with Xbox Family not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer with Xbox Family not working: I am unable to play Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox Series X) with my daughter (Xbox One S) and/or son (Xbox One), despite having multiplayer and clubs allowed for both child accounts. They are also...
  3. Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working.: Everytime I go to the "friends" tab it says i need to change my settings. My settings are set to adult. I have gold. All my accounts just dont work on multiplayer and its weird. I tried...
  4. Minecraft Multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Multiplayer not working: I've attempted to join my friends Microsoft world, it has worked in the past flawlessley and recently it has said i cannot play becuase of how my microsoft account is set up, i looked for...
  5. Minecraft Xbox game pass multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox game pass multiplayer not working: I cannot join any players worlds nor can they join me. I also cannot join other realms. It always says Unable to connect when i am connected to wifi. I joined someone once but that was it...
  6. Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work: I have been having this issue where the minecraft multiplayer button just doesn't work. if you try to click it it says: Multiplayer is disabled, please check your microsoft account settings. I...
  7. Minecraft multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft multiplayer not working: I have been trying to play minecraft woth my friemds for hours and can ot get it to work. Every time i try to make a world i make sure that multiplayer is on and when i get in the world i cant...
  8. Minecraft PE Multiplayer stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer stopped working: On 20 December I and my daughter both connected to my son’s multiplayer world on LAN without problem. None of these logged in to Microsoft Accounts. All on v1.16.201, on iPad, Kindle Fire and...
  9. our Minecraft java edition multiplayer and realms is not working whenever we try opening it...

in XBoX on Windows
    our Minecraft java edition multiplayer and realms is not working whenever we try opening it...: our Minecraft java edition multiplayer and realms is not working whenever we try opening it it shows multiplayer is disabled check your Microsoft account. 55acb87f-84c3-4552-a098-85b698bdb0df
  10. Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPad, LAN/multiplayer not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPad, LAN/multiplayer not working correctly: I have two kids who play Minecraft PE together on our home WiFi network. Until recently, they've been able to join each others worlds. The functionality has stopped working. The issue has nothing...