Minecraft multiplayer not working

Discus and support Minecraft multiplayer not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When my friend attempts to invite me to their server, it redirects me to a screen that claims "you'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tor⍟, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Tor⍟
    Tor⍟ Guest

When my friend attempts to invite me to their server, it redirects me to a screen that claims "you'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link." Upon clicking the only option it gives me, the Microsoft store, it takes me to download Minecraft for Windows 10. I own Minecraft already. We own two different types of Minecraft, however their friend who has Java Edition (like me) can join their server just fine.

:)

Tor⍟, Aug 13, 2021
  2. Debora Biermann
    Debora Biermann New Member
    I have been facing a similar problem. But has been fixed because it was an internet issue.

Debora Biermann, Sep 6, 2021
  3. SammyGomes1 Win User

Ask your friend to do this step on Xbox and try again, please.

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer not working

5. Michele Tropea Win User

I got a similar problem

But mine it's related to the privacy impostation

All in my account it's open and i'm 18+, so i cant understand why minecraft ask for a permission for online game, actualy just for friends world, i can log into server anytime.

Sry for the bad English, i hope you can get the point
  6. chao'sfallenking Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer not working

checked this just now settings remained same with same outcome, sorry
    might be a Internet issue or the world being bugged then.
  7. SammyGomes1 Win User

And on that page the account privacy settings are all like ''allow'' or ''everyone'', right?

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

Are you or your friend within a family group?
Thema:

1. Minecraft multiplayer not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer working

2. minecraft java multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft java multiplayer not working: hello i migrated my minecraft account from mojang to my microsoft account. when i launched the game i was unable to join multiplayer. i have looked around on the internet without finding any...
  3. Minecraft multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer not working: Hi ive got issues trying to connect and play with another player in Minecraft bedrock. First we tried just inviting each other normally with a normal world but it kept coming up that "your...
  4. Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java: I'm playing minecraft java on pc but on recent versions I can't go on multiplayer and I'm 13(legal âge I think). there's this message when I place my mouse on: "multiplayer is not activated,...
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer does not work: Hello everybody. I recently bought a Nintendo Switch Lite and i installed minecraft. When i go to "servers" it says "you can't access cross-platform matches without a microsoft and nintendo...
  6. Cannot get Minecraft Multiplayer to work on PC for my Daughters account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get Minecraft Multiplayer to work on PC for my Daughters account.: I run a Minecraft server for friends and family. My thirteen-year-old daughter has a Minecraft account I purchased for her and I cannot get the age restrictions changed at all. I feel like I've...
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer with Xbox Family not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer with Xbox Family not working: I am unable to play Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox Series X) with my daughter (Xbox One S) and/or son (Xbox One), despite having multiplayer and clubs allowed for both child accounts. They are also...
  8. Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working.: Everytime I go to the "friends" tab it says i need to change my settings. My settings are set to adult. I have gold. All my accounts just dont work on multiplayer and its weird. I tried...
  9. Minecraft Multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer not working: Hi, my friend bought Minecraft Java Edition but it says he can't play multiplayer because of his account or something and when he tried to change his privacy settings on xbox live and he clicked...
  10. Minecraft Multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Multiplayer not working: I've attempted to join my friends Microsoft world, it has worked in the past flawlessley and recently it has said i cannot play becuase of how my microsoft account is set up, i looked for...