Minecraft multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having problems as to why I cant join my friends and they can't join me. For some reason I'm an update ahead of them, and I dont know why.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sethgod 00 1st, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

1. Minecraft multiplayer

I've been having problems as to why I cant join my friends and they can't join me. For some reason I'm an update ahead of them, and I dont know why. They don't have an update. It's been like this for a while now.

:)

Sethgod 00 1st, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  2. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

5. UnknonGamer Win User

Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

Minecraft xbox edition is not the right minecraft game you want. you need to go on the store and get the other minecraft. the other minecraft is the one that is more up to date and has multiplayer and all this new stuff.
  6. WormyThrower1 Win User

2 player minecraft set up

Can we have multiplayer whilst playing minecraft on live
Thema:

Minecraft multiplayer

1. Minecraft multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer

2. (Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) MCPE to Xbox Multiplayer: Hi, Ive been having trouble connecting to my friend's Xbox Minecraft world from my phone (Pocket Edition). I previously was in the world with him until I got disconnected out of nowhere and now...
  3. Minecraft ios multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ios multiplayer not working: Hey so basically I signed into my xbox live account on minectaft pe so I could play online, but when I go into my world and try to invite my friends, they say my microsoft account was disconnected...
  4. Can't join minecraft multiplayer games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't join minecraft multiplayer games: Been playing for a while. There are no errors before in playing multiplayer in minecraft. As long as I have internet and friends in xbox live, i can easily enter their server I had to go back to...
  5. minecraft online multiplayer not permitted

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft online multiplayer not permitted: i have recently purchased minecraft on my windows 10 PC, and every time i attempt to join an online server or realm with friends i get an error message that says my account privacy blocks me from...
  6. Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer: Hi! it's been a few days since I can no longer join a friend of mine in his world of Minecraft, we both have nat open. He manages to join me without problems, but I can't get into his world...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Multiplayer Issue: Hello, My friend is attempting to play Windows 10 Minecraft with a few other friends and I, but nobody - including myself - is able to see the games she creates or that she's even playing...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout: I was just wondering if there's a way to alter or turn off the timeout feature for multiplayer worlds. My friend hosts one of his worlds for me and a few friends to join and when he goes away for...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite...
  10. Minecraft can't multiplay via LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't multiplay via LAN: My son recently had Minecraft for Nintendo Switch as a gift. Every since he logged in and used it, we can't play multiplay using either Xbox One or Tablet. We used to play with our Xbox One and...