Minecraft multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sooo, im not able to join other peoples worlds and they cant join me. Ive looked through all of my settings, they are all multiplayer friendly and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VictoriaAlice, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Minecraft multiplayer

sooo, im not able to join other peoples worlds and they cant join me. Ive looked through all of my settings, they are all multiplayer friendly and doesnt have any restrictions, really. The other person has too, they even reset their router. I unadded her,
    then readded. I deleted my minecraft and re-downloaded it. But i still cant join anyones world. Please help !

:)

VictoriaAlice, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

5. UnknonGamer Win User

Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

Minecraft xbox edition is not the right minecraft game you want. you need to go on the store and get the other minecraft. the other minecraft is the one that is more up to date and has multiplayer and all this new stuff.
  6. WormyThrower1 Win User

2 player minecraft set up

Can we have multiplayer whilst playing minecraft on live
Thema:

Minecraft multiplayer

1. Minecraft multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer

2. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: So i Want to play Minecraft with my friend then there was a message saying that like I couldn’t do any multiplayer because there was something wrong with my Microsoft account then I looked on the...
  3. Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer: HELP! After battling through the ‘your account is’nt set up - privacy’ stuff we now cannot connect to play with friends on minecraft online multiplayer. we can find gamertags from other platforms...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account...
  5. Minecraft and other Multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and other Multiplayer games: I have just subscribed to XBox Live Gold. I made my only XBox "My Home Xbox". I made sure my account settings allow for multiplayer games, and that my family's account allow for multiplayer games....
  6. I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer: Hi, I’ve been trying to buy a realm and some minecoins for days now, and I get the same error message. My account doesn’t let me play due to how my account is set up. Which makes no sense because...
  7. No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...: Lo que sucede es que hoy cuando entre al juego, mi sesion se habia cerrado. Volvi a iniciar sesión y me dispuse a jugar en un servidor de los que estaban ahi como Mineplex, Mineville, etc.. Pero...
  8. how do i set up minecraft multiplayer with microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i set up minecraft multiplayer with microsoft: am simply trying to set multiplayer with my son hes on android i have my ipad i bought the mojang app seperatley for both devices how do i enable so we can both play on the one world many thanks...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions: When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but...
  10. Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...: I am very confused, Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games. or not. d445bdb5-0a5b-4ba7-be28-633a0b6149fd