Minecraft Multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i Want to play Minecraft with my friend then there was a message saying that like I couldn’t do any multiplayer because there was something wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ananomynous, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Ananomynous
    Ananomynous Guest

Minecraft Multiplayer

So i Want to play Minecraft with my friend then there was a message saying that like I couldn’t do any multiplayer because there was something wrong with my Microsoft account then I looked on the Q&A but and I follow the instructions and I went to the
    privacy settings and I don’t know what to do like I looked at all the options and I dont know which privacy setting is preventing me from playing multiplayer with my friend and it’s really upsetting me and I want to know should I just make a new Microsoft
    account but it’s also connected to my surface pro and that will be very inconvenient to me so what should I do?

:)

Ananomynous, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
  4. Sa1ty Dalty Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World)

Yes the Minecraft settings have multiplayer turned on.
  5. JuanErazo Win User

Multiplayer

How can i change multiplayer in minecraft
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

Thema:

Minecraft Multiplayer

1. Minecraft Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft Multiplayer

2. Multiplayer Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft: Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble joining a realm. Everytime I want to join a realm, it wont let me, and has a message pop up saying "You cannot play on realms bc of how your Microsoft Account is...
  3. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account: My minecraft will not allow me to play with other people because of how “my microsoft account is set up” i’ve continually went into the setting trying to fix the issue but nothing’s changed....
  4. Minecraft not loading onto multiplayer game on minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not loading onto multiplayer game on minecraft Nintendo switch: Me and my cousins play minecraft, and one of them play on switch. And they can connect to the world without problem, but i only load onto the worldand then an error message pops up saying...
  5. Minecraft Realms Multiplayer Error on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Multiplayer Error on Xbox One: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. See instructions for reviewing and changing your privacy settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplatyerHelp." I'm getting...
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: When I try to join my friend on Minecraft my Xbox it says this Microsoft Account does not have permission to join multiplayer games. I can join him perfectly fine on my windows 10, but not my...
  7. Minecraft beta program with online multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta program with online multiplayer: I am in the Minecraft beta but I think it's unfortunate that when I am in the beta I can't play with other people except when they also are in beta. Could you please add a something to make it...
  8. Minecraft 1.16.20 Multiplayer & Realms Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.16.20 Multiplayer & Realms Not Working: Hi, we have been locked out if multiplayer and realms for several days after updating to 1.16.20 version of Minecraft Windows 10 and iphone versions. It says server error pending update in 48...
  9. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: Hi. So i am having trouble with my minecraft multiplayer PE. When i am editing or creating a world, it says that multiplayer is on and activated. But then when i am in the world, it shows that is...
  10. Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...: This is adult account, previously have purchased Realms (no longer active, but am trying to resubscribe). I have tried uninstalling Xbox version of Minecraft, reinstalling, signing out, signing in...