Minecraft Multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft Multiplayer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't join my friend in minecraft. I am on Windows 10, and they are on ios, and every time I try to join their world I get the message "unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Thomas The Train12, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Minecraft Multiplayer

I can't join my friend in minecraft. I am on Windows 10, and they are on ios, and every time I try to join their world I get the message "unable to join world". We both have solid internet connection, and we checked multiplayer settings for minecraft and
    the xbox companion app. My NAT type is open almost always, and my server connectivity is connected. Please help.
    Minecraft Multiplayer [​IMG]

:)

Thomas The Train12, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

Minecraft xbox edition is not the right minecraft game you want. you need to go on the store and get the other minecraft. the other minecraft is the one that is more up to date and has multiplayer and all this new stuff.
  6. WormyThrower1 Win User

2 player minecraft set up

Can we have multiplayer whilst playing minecraft on live
Thema:

Minecraft Multiplayer

1. Minecraft Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft Multiplayer

2. Minecraft multiplayer ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer ps4: Não consigo entrar em mundos de amigos, e eles tbm n conseguem entrar nos meus [Translation-I can not enter the worlds of friends, and they tbm n manage to enter my]...
  3. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: No Minecraft Mobile, eu não consigo entrar nos mundos dos meus amigos e eles não conseguem entrar nos meus. Fica uma tela de carregamento por mais ou menos 1 minuto, e, então, aparece "Não foi...
  4. change security settings to play minecraft multiplayer on my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change security settings to play minecraft multiplayer on my computer: Hello. I keep getting an error that says i cannot sign into my minecraft because i do not have the settings permitting multiplayer interaction. I went to the site it gave me aka.ms/accountsettings...
  5. Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe: [img] I am currently playing in the 1.16 beta version on my android tablet. Whenever i try to play on multiplayer servers, it says - cannot connect, outdated version. I tried searching servers...
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: I'm trying to play on the Realms on Minecraft with my friends. The issue is whenever I go to join the realm it says "You canot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review...
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer Servers: Why can I not play on online Minecraft servers? I don’t have any parental restrictions, everything in my settings is on, and nobody in any other thread has sufficiently answered the question....
  8. Minecraft for Chromebooks--Multiplayer. Needed. Now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Chromebooks--Multiplayer. Needed. Now.: If MS owns Minecraft, when will there be a multiplayer version of Minecraft that can run on Chrome devices? Look, I know that Microsoft and Android/Linux/Java/Chrome don't like each other, but...
  9. Minecraft PE Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer Issues: I am having issues joining my friends’ worlds. We don’t have Minecraft Realms, but we have Xbox Live accounts and we are all playing on the same version of Minecraft. I have had this issue for a...
  10. why will it will not let me use minecraft multiplayer on my switch because of how my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why will it will not let me use minecraft multiplayer on my switch because of how my...: i've tried everything i got told to do but it don't work 3d8a2daf-5ea9-4136-8b93-b82c90064e3e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft