Minecraft multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft multiplayer in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever I join a server or multiplayer world I can do everything but message in chat I play on mobile and I feel I shouldn't have to buy a gold pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GeoWizz1, Jan 11, 2021.

1. GeoWizz1
    GeoWizz1 Guest

Minecraft multiplayer

Whenever I join a server or multiplayer world I can do everything but message in chat I play on mobile and I feel I shouldn't have to buy a gold pass to play minecraft even thought the game pass is for xboxes not phones. I think this is extremely disrespectfully
    how you have baught a company and then made it so their players have to play for your service that is unwanted and unneeded. please fix this so I can chat to my friends and enjoy the game once more. And please respond.

:)

GeoWizz1, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
  4. Sa1ty Dalty Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World)

Yes the Minecraft settings have multiplayer turned on.
  5. JuanErazo Win User

Multiplayer

How can i change multiplayer in minecraft
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

Thema:

Minecraft multiplayer

1. Minecraft multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer

2. joining multiplayer games on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    joining multiplayer games on minecraft: my daughter cant seem to be able to join multiplayer games on minecraft and her friends cant join her on minecraft options multiplayer is enabled but still doesnt work it has only happened in the...
  3. I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?: I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? bd7d47a4-e65f-4f9f-95a8-83879a21fcf5
  4. Can't mine in the minecraft lcal multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't mine in the minecraft lcal multiplayer: Hello, I'll get straight to the point. I wanted to play mc with my roommate on my xbox and well.. I didn't work. I've looked through a few forums about this and couldn't find anything helpful....
  5. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...
  6. cant play multiplayer on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play multiplayer on minecraft: i recently purchased the java edition for minecraft for £17.99, but for some reason it wont allow me to play multiplayer. It says i need to go to my settings in microsoft but doesnt say how. I...
  7. Minecraft multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft multiplayer not working: I have been trying to play minecraft woth my friemds for hours and can ot get it to work. Every time i try to make a world i make sure that multiplayer is on and when i get in the world i cant...
  8. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Multiplayer: When I want my friends to be able to join me on my world they for some reason can’t. It doesn’t give me the option to invite a friend either and when I go check the multiplayer settings whilst in...
  9. Cannot join or create multiplayer on minecraft due to child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join or create multiplayer on minecraft due to child account: I’ve been dealing with this for the past three days and have no solution. I’ve been trying to join minecraft servers, and host them on my xbox one but it says i cant due to my child account...
  10. Minecraft is making me change settings in order to play multiplayer Minecraft, and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft is making me change settings in order to play multiplayer Minecraft, and now I...: The account in question ive had for years without changing any settings that would prohibit me from playing multiplayer, but now it says i have to change and allow certain things such as being...