minecraft multiplayer

Discus and support minecraft multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; uhm i did the migrate minecraft thing i linked my account to my microsoft account but now im not able to play multiplayer now. When i went to the help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by McScuvi, Sep 15, 2021.

1. McScuvi
    McScuvi Guest

minecraft multiplayer

uhm i did the migrate minecraft thing i linked my account to my microsoft account but now im not able to play multiplayer now. When i went to the help page it says this

To play Minecraft Realms, set the following to Allow:

• You can play with people outside of Xbox
    • You can create and join clubs
    • You can join multiplayer games

but im not able to find it can someone tell me where to find it can someone help me

:)

McScuvi, Sep 15, 2021
  2. pasqualeeno Win User

Minecraft Xbox game pass multiplayer not working

3. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
  5. Sa1ty Dalty Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World)

Yes the Minecraft settings have multiplayer turned on.
  6. JuanErazo Win User

Multiplayer

How can i change multiplayer in minecraft
Thema:

minecraft multiplayer

1. minecraft multiplayer - Similar Threads - minecraft multiplayer

2. Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc: I tried to go to https://account.xbox.com/settings from https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one but it just duplicates the page....
  3. minecraft java multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft java multiplayer not working: hello i migrated my minecraft account from mojang to my microsoft account. when i launched the game i was unable to join multiplayer. i have looked around on the internet without finding any...
  4. Minecraft Java multiplayer idsabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java multiplayer idsabled: Multiplayer in minecraft java is disabled. In xbox privacy and online safety, everything is allowed and still doesnt work. What is going on? bb44c3f1-cc63-43af-8898-a4fad93b541c
  5. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer: I just linked my mojang account to microsoft, but now it won't let me play multiplayer. It says: Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings. I can't find these anywhere....
  6. Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10): Basically what I said in the title. I converted my account, but I can't get online anymore. I've scoured my profile on microsoft to find an actual solution, but everything brings me to the "Manage...
  7. minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft multiplayer: Hey, so i've been trying to get access to my minecraft multiplayer but it wont let me and it keeps saying that I have to enable multiplayer through my microsoft account so that's what I did, I...
  8. Texture pack problems multiplayer in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texture pack problems multiplayer in minecraft: So me and my sister we bought a couple worlds like bio-hazard in the minecraft store it says 0 if i try downloading the texture pack to join but i cant because it says zero does anybody have the...
  9. multiplayer not allowed due to account settings in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiplayer not allowed due to account settings in minecraft: whenever I want to play minecraft multiplayer,it says multiplayer is not allowed due to account settings and I can't find a way to fix that. 5f101d1e-dbd3-4dc6-8800-ea42fa3c55a1
  10. Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...: This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18. I would like to play on servers and such and I can't....