Minecraft Multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft Multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do I have to go and edit my settings on my Microsoft account, the "You can join Multiplayer games" when I have it set to allow already. It tells me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShelbyConley, Nov 24, 2021 at 9:32 AM.

1. ShelbyConley
    ShelbyConley Guest

Minecraft Multiplayer

Why do I have to go and edit my settings on my Microsoft account, the "You can join Multiplayer games" when I have it set to allow already. It tells me every single time I try to invite friends to play multiplayer with me that the settings on my account are wrong and they need to be changed. When I go to the Privacy and Online settings page, the setting is still correct. I've tried resetting it and then restarting my Xbox, restarting the game, everything and nothing is wanting to work and its an absolute headache trying to invite my friends to play on Minecraft.

:)

ShelbyConley, Nov 24, 2021 at 9:32 AM
  2. pasqualeeno Win User

Minecraft Xbox game pass multiplayer not working

3. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
  5. Sa1ty Dalty Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World)

Yes the Minecraft settings have multiplayer turned on.
  6. JuanErazo Win User

Multiplayer

How can i change multiplayer in minecraft
Thema:

Minecraft Multiplayer

1. Minecraft Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft Multiplayer

2. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft: how can i make the multiplayer in minecraft able? 272dda97-2b7f-404d-802c-dd88974b103f
  3. Minecraft - cant connect to multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - cant connect to multiplayer games: Honestly haven't played Minecraft in months, now I try to joining my sister and it tells me - "This Microsoft account does not have permission to join multiplayer games." I have followed online...
  4. how can we set up minecraft java edition so we can play on REALMS and multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can we set up minecraft java edition so we can play on REALMS and multiplayer?: hi Noobz here We have Java Edition on Mac osX 10.14 It all works good but we don't know where or how we can set things up so we can play on REALMS in Multiplayer mode We think it is possible on...
  5. Not having access to Minecraft multiplayer, even though I have changed my privacy settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not having access to Minecraft multiplayer, even though I have changed my privacy settings.: So sometime ago I migrated my Mojang account, and have started using my Microsoft account to play. Today I wanted to play multiplayer, but it said that I still had to change my privacy settings....
  6. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Minecraft multiplayer: I can't play Minecraft multiplayer because I believe I used the same account for a console, a phone and a computer or something about family group because I'm underage. I have been trying to solve...
  7. multiplayer for mac minecraft java

in XBoX Accessibility
    multiplayer for mac minecraft java: I got minecraft java on my mac ios and multiplayer is disabled and i don't understand how to make it work. It told me to go to my Microsoft account settings and i was lost from there, because...
  8. i can't use multiplayer (minecraft windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't use multiplayer (minecraft windows 10): but i have my privacy settings set to allow multiplayer games b66d2d0f-be9d-4198-b440-473928845b2a
  9. Multiplayer Minecraft Family Sharing Cross-Platform

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Minecraft Family Sharing Cross-Platform: I have a microsoft account where I have purchased Minecraft for both our xbox and PC on my own microsoft account (not two separate accounts). My kids each have their own Microsoft live accounts...
  10. Minecraft : Java Edition on microsoft account, multiplayer disabled ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft : Java Edition on microsoft account, multiplayer disabled ?: Hello everyone! I recently migrated my Minecraft account from mojang to Microsoft, but now that's done, I can't seem to join any multiplayer server/realms. I've checked the Xbox settings online...